Really stimulates the brainwaves

really stimulates the brainwaves

Other urls found in this thread:

autonationdrive.com/guinness-book-world-records-certifies-dodge-demons-first-ever-wheelie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tesla on suicide watch

>Dodge driver
>considers himself a skilled driver, even a race driver if you will
>track is a straight line
>transmission is automatic
:^)

How have they defined "production car"?

>still a boat
>still can't turn
>still shit to drive
>still a shit car

>B-But muh straight line spee

No matter how much power you put in, this brick will still be shit.

Yeah, it's a muscle car. What you described is exactly what a muscle car should be.

By actually producing 3000 units.

>Be Euro cuckbox drivers
>Go on Veeky Forums, see this thread
>Sperging out because an affordable Dodge beat their favorite hypercar
>"Muh corners! Muh manual transmission! Muh handling! Muh FCA! Muh landyacht! Muh 20 year old chassis!" (This is what all your arguments boil down to)
>Be forced to drive to the supermarket in their 1.0L hatchback to get chicken tendies
>Ofc it's a manual because they can't even afford automatic, nevermind consider it's pros and cons
>Can't afford diesel because of high prices, forced to walk home
>Cry themselves to sleep
The above might not be 100% accurate, you might be busriders for all I know.

Dodge had one design goal: be the fastest accelerating production car. They clearly did that. All your arguments are irrelevant to this goal.

>Still butthurt that his beloved manual transmission will never be used in the fastest production car
Automatics are simply better for acceleration.

>Shit to drive
Nice opinion, is it actually based on a test drive in a Demon or Hellcat? No? Then shut up.

Can't turn, being a landyacht and being of FCA quality doesn't even matter. 700hp at that price if FUN.

Shit on FCA and Dodge all you want, but the SRT team is amazing.

>Dodge had one design goal: be the fastest accelerating production car

By setting there own definition rather than using the Guinness world records definition of production car and eliminating the competition.

>there
*their

>rather than using the Guinness world records definition of production car
Actually, Guiness also considers it a production car. This means it got the world record for fastest accelerating production car, and it's certified by Guiness to be the first production car ever to do a wheelie. They did it 100% by the books, and the competition has clearly been eliminated.

autonationdrive.com/guinness-book-world-records-certifies-dodge-demons-first-ever-wheelie/

>Actually, Guiness also considers it a production car.
They also consider the Veyron and Veyron SS as production cars and they are both faster to 100mph. So Dodge have to create a custom definition.

OK, my bad, it's indeed slower to 100MPH. Still, it's faster to 60 and faster in the 1/4 mile, which are much more commonly used standards.

Aside from that, how in the hell is the Veyron faster to 100, yet slower to a 140+mph 1/4 mile?

Gearing. I don't even know what 140 mph is in kph, and it has probably not been geared for it. Non-American cars aim at 100 kph and 200 kph times which are 62 and 124 mph.

And in case of supercars 300 kph or 186 mph. Does the Demon even do 186?

>I don't even know what 140 mph is in kph
Multiply by 1.609 (or just 1.6 to get in the ballpark), so ~224kph.

>and it has probably not been geared for it.
Then why is it quicker to 140 compared to the Veyron?

>Non-American cars aim at 100 kph and 200 kph times which are 62 and 124 mph.
No, they aim for narrow gear spacing up to their highway limit (usually 120 or 130kph).

>Autobahn
>limit
Enjoy your 65 mph Interstates.

assblasted demoralized burger detected

>implying I'm not German
Kiddy pls

>highway limit (usually 120 or 130kph).
My 1.4 liter German econobox cruises comfortably and legally at 190 kph

Still slower than the model s. lol. just another reminder that pushrods are garbage.

you dumbasses really missed the point of the thread didn't you.

the point of the image was showing that Dodge was so raped by tesla that they had to say on their website "this is the fastest car on earth else EXCEPT for tesla!!"

>Can't afford diesel because of high prices, forced to walk home
Diesel is much cheaper than gasoline in Europe and very commonly found in private vehicles.

> Take your Tesla out for a spin
> Do a couple highway pulls and then wait for a tow truck to take you home

That would be like a VW advert saying "The Type 1, fastest 0-60 production car in history*"

*Minimum 21,529,464 units required, excludes front or mid engined cars, excludes forced induction.

Oh cool that means it must be super fast on the track I guess?

not really tho

Really.

No? All it means is that the cars are mass produced, not special ordered. And yes it's faster than Elon Musty's exotic shitbox.

Less than 21 million, not limited production. Stay poor amerifail.

Did you even look at the image?

Did you? Did you see the big disclaimer at the bottom under "fastest car eva" that said "not counting electric cars lol"..

ITT: Europoors grasping for a reason not to admit that Dodge is producing cars that BTFO anything they get for the same price.

>Oh yeah?! Well my 15 year old riced out shitbox can TURN! Did you hear me?! It TURNS!!!

It's okay to admit you don't have better cars.

>Your car is shit!
How?
>By my own meaningless, arbitrary definition and strawmen of course!
Actually, if you look at the overall price, power per dollar, acceleration, any kind of handling you'd be doing on a daily basis, sound, the Challenger and Charger Scat Pack and up are the best cars you can get for the money.
>It's still shit!
How?
>Because my stanced BMW can TURN really quick at slow speed!

Lol is there a wire crossed somewhere you massive retard?

Not cheaper in sweden for some gay reason, it's sweden so who knows, a liter of gasoline is 13.5 kr and diesel is like 13.4

Today in Germany:
Diesel 1.08 EUR
Gas (E10) 1.28 EUR

However Diesel vehicles are taxed a little higher. It breaks even at about maybe 10000 km/year

Diesel might still be worth it in Sweden though, as they're more efficient

With that sort of power the Demon will easily break 200mph.

great car

>no real lap times because it unironically cant turn for shit

this. pushcucks on suicide watch. slower than a sedan