Car for a dentalfag

I have enough resources to invest in a proper, expensive car. Basically i want to show everyone that i have a pretty big dick without hiding it.
I also want to BTFO Mercedes/BMW owners and make them look like babbys.
Any advice which kind of automobile i should invest in?
For reference were talking 250-350k.

I think you are asking the wrong people there Dr. Nosenberg DDS.

Why not just get a classic, limited porsche? Like a mint, early 930?

PS richfags will laugh at you for buying a $300k car. Get a loaded A8 or S class, and spend the rest on a plane or a nice boat you LaRPing dumbsshit.

>Basically i want to show everyone that i have a pretty big dick without hiding it.

You want a BMW or Mercedes then.

get a 35r.
or get an m4
or top of the range amg
or get 349 $1000 hookers and an 01 corolla.

civic for 30k

>i want a BMW or Mercedes but i dont want to buy a BMW or Mercedes, wat do???

>Basically i want to show everyone that i have a pretty big dick
>For reference were talking 250-350k.
That's compensating dick if you're talking about real money. Buy an entry level BMW like the rest of the nouveau rich.

3k civic

Especially if you're a Chinese or Indian dentist. You want everyone to know exactly how high status you are now. Those German badges are everything.

But be warned - the Germans know you and know how you think, and they are in the business of extracting as much money from you while giving you just as little as the possibly can get away with.

Lease, do not buy and lease only new. And when you're done, make sure it's someone else that has to deal with the car, because you want nothing to do with it. A used German offlease car is a ticking time bomb.

Purchasing a new auto isn't an investment fyi, it's a depreciating asset.

A P90D sounds perfect for you.

Invest. The only kind of cars that are investment grade would be the Ford GT and the NSX and that's only because of how limited the production runs are and how much of a pain it is to sign up to get one. And if you're keeping it for investment, you absolutely can't drive it, you have to keep it garaged and only run it just enough to keep the engine good. Even then selling it will be a royal pain. Tons of lookie-loos and few serious buyers.

Good news is NSX are just collecting dust

Get an Alfa. It's all about how it looks and feels and not whether the air conditioning works or the seats stay attached.

911 gt3 rs

3k civic with 247-347k of advanced mods

alpha romeo or a used maybach

There's one brand that'll make BMW and Mercedes drivers shut right the fuck up.

nope alpha

Alfa will just trigger a shitstorm of "lol reliability".

This.

Get a GTR
With the extra money you can do whatever extra you want to make it yours.

OP here.

Id like to thank everyone for contribution ITT.
Dont forget to floss, otherwise you will have to visit (((us))) in soon time.