GM fags will defend this

GM fags will defend this.

WTF is Sentra doing there?

Wow this is a shitty list.

what exactly is this list trying to show?
best selling cars?
top rated cars?
I'm confused.

>A bunch of shitty FF hatches and "sport coupes"
Why should anyone care about this list?

>GTI
>RS
>ST
>SI
>WRX STI
>ABARTH

Its clearly showing the "hot" versions of shitboxes.

Gm really fucked up by not doing a hot hatch
As much as Ford is a lame company, they know how to market and hype their cars

They sell a 280ps OPC Astra in Europe.
Don't know why that doesn't translate into Buick.

The market is clearly flooded and probably has a low profit margin.

>china only

Why the fuck do the gooks get this but we dont? FUCKING WHY! Fuck GM. Fuck them good.

The fiesta hatch is so cute it's like a twingo in its pissed of teenage years :3

A clear message that GM has no interest in the US anymore.

Do you really want it though, when cars like Focus ST and GTI exist? Cars built for the Chinese market don't need to be good. At all.

>shitcar segment
>GM not in it
I don't care about American cars at all, but what is there to defend exactly?

even nissan has a "sport" version of the sentra. lmao @ gm

They are going through a market boom in China. Buick does a lot of sales there because "legroom" is actually a huge perk for buyers there. I think audi even makes different versions of cars that are China bound. This think looks like crap and would never sell in the U.S because the majority of buyers are looking for economy and shit shitty black rimmed import tuner esque American compacts. The Chinese are very loose with there money there especially the stupid inner land farmers who recently have come across a lot of money due to selling land and spend money in excess

Also it looks like a chevy cruze hatch had a baby with a Nissan Murano and then decided it wanted to be a Nissan blue color and have Honda rims. This car is lost.

what segment even is this? I see hatches, coupes, convertibles and sedans. the only things they have in common is rice and being FF.

its not a segment. its the list of all the direct competitors of the fiesta st.

GM and Kia sell more shitboxes than all of those combined though.

>rank in segment is highlighted
>GM
you mean Daewoo?

GM fans will contest/protest/debate this.
To "defend" something "this" being the image you posted, would be to support or defend its credibility ir validity.

You could have said "defend against this" as the image clearly is not something GM fans would support.

Learn English.

*UPDATED*

Still no GM.