*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
"Why not do it yourself, user?"

But I do

Dude I literally just did a transmission flush yesterday

*revs up engine*

Wait a minute

Either that's a massive car, or scotty is small af

Because my C4 is a bitch to remove plugs on. My big ass hands don't help, either.

I have a nagging fear that my Ramps or Jack stands will fail so I just do a quick oil change and gtfo.

>have a crooked door hinge because my fatshit father would lean on it as if it was a fucking cane
>creaks and cracks about half as loud as the report from a .22 when you open the door
>getting really embarrassed and upset every time I open the passenger door because I'm a self-conscious little faggot
Is this something I can "do myself" or should I just take it to a mexican

Take your autism meds, kid.

Scotty is small as fuck. He's a manlet.

lmao @ your life

ALL YOU NEED TO FIX THIS RELATIVELY MINOR PROBLEM IS THIS TOOL YOU CAN PICK UP AT ANY AUTOZONE FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS

ALSO FUCK MERCEDES

So is this something I can "do myself" or should I just take it to a mexican?

Or did you two just insult me instead of answer me because you're both spics

>tfw tiny baby hands and skinny arms
never before working on my own cars had i felt so fortunate to be a mr skeltal

IM TRYING TO SCOTTY BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG

Literally
>excuse me

>what is a belt line?

>it's a "Scotty's cat makes a cameo appearance" episode

Cant fix rod knock on my fucking 1999 Subaru

RRREEEEEEEEEE

>Mercedes-Benz
You don't have to lie to us, user.

*rides your bumber*

"What do you want bub? I'm taking home a sweet bitch. Hurry it up will ya?"

>can't do simple job himself
>insults the people smarter than him who can do the job
I bet you pay for a bull too, cuck

I'm white and Canadian, and I insulted you because of your sad life. Your fat father destroys your vehicle with his obese Americanity and you need to hire the illegal spics you hate to fix your imported shitbox.

I'm lmaoing at your fucking COUNTRY NIGGA.

HEY JUST PLUG IN THIS FANCY SCANNER TOOL YOU CAN GET THESE AT MOST AUTO PARTS STORES AND THEY SHOULD ONLY SET YOU BACK ABOUT $1800 FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL ONE THAT YOU CAN PAY FOR UPDATES ON EVERY MONTH TO DIAGNOSE A BAD OXYGEN SENSOR IN YOUR 1994 CAMRY

If only I could transfer the odometer information to a new instrument cluster myself. Otherwise, I'll hold on to my $400; it works often enough

>Mexicans
>Smarter than anyone
You have to go back, Pedro.

>redditspacing
>nigger lingo
So you're a spic too, got it. bet both of you ride the bus together to your janitorial job, kek

Underratedly BTFO

>spics
>smarter than anyone

lmfao found the illegal mexcrements

>I'm asian and canadian
Big shock

I found a scotty ytp and he was down in the comments throwing a fucking hissyfit, trying to claim the dude used his videos illegally and was bullying him for having less views than him lmfao

$5 says he's a Pajeet-Shit-In-Street