Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JnrIpiaKZ00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

other than the RAV 4 the video is fine

>Fiat for the 70's
>Not a giant luxo-barge personal luxury car
that's an odd choice, but i'll let it go
>911 for any era
Shit don't change. Get a delorean, an 86, a countasch or a Starion. No car was more 80's than a starion.
>1990's
>Golden age of japanese sportscars
>Fucking rav 4
I don't give a fuck if the production assistant has a good condition(for what purpose) Rav 4, Go to a fucking car show and find someone with an FD. All of them are spotless on the outside before being wrapped around a pole.
>Pruis for the 00's
now i know exactly who made this video.

goddamn fucking nu-males.

dont forget the black man in a tesla at the end lmao

you have extremely poor taste

>Tesla for the 2010's
>Came out in 2008

Where Japanese sports cars ACTUALLY popular in the 90s (outside of Japan and car enthusiasts of course). I feel like they where way more popular in the 2000s because of fast and the furious, need for speed, and the popularization of anime.

Mk2 supra for the 80s my dude, it had everything that made the 80s the 80s
>cutting edge Japanese tech
>sexy boxy lines
>hatchback
>pop ups
>170hp in the 80s was p cool
>cool tech in dash
>could come with digital dash iirc

Mk2 supra. Go get one now

bruh

FnF and NFSU wouldnt have existed without the import scene already being popular

RAV4 is the reason everyone drives cuck cars now.
You might not like it but it's historically relevant (like 9/11).

Nah, I think it should have been a Ferrari Testarossa, mainly because it's more iconic and recognizable than the supra

This one isn't AS bad.
youtu.be/JnrIpiaKZ00

Ferrari was on posters, sure. But nobody ever saw a Ferrari tearing it up in person, you know?

Or rather, only a few people did. If you ask around, older car people will almost always say "fuck yes I remember the supra, it was a great car," even if they're all about Ford and Chevy. That's been my experience, anyways.

Mkiv is obviously not recognizable NOW, but the mk2 was recognizable THEN. Especially because they all had the name of the car on a big billboard sticker

Kek, fucked that up.

Mkiv is obviously MORE*** recognizable now

Well, just about anything would have been better than what they picked in the video

Well, what other car could they have put for the 2000s? Yes the Prius is a Cuck mobile, but iconic non the less for all the wrong reasons.

>nigger in a tesla

>everything before the 80s American
>a 70s Jaguar design for the 90s (they didn't even bother to find an actual 90s Jaguar)
>a fucking Audi TT for the 00s
>a fucking Lincoln for the 10s
God damn Americans and their stupid fucking opinions.

>1910s to 1980s
yeah, this is Ok. showing off the best of the era, kinda cool. I bet it's gonna be an RX-7 or a GTR for the 90s.
>immediate cut to Crossover/hybrid/electric crap
well that was a load of fucking shit.

>70s isn't a big shitbarge
What did he mean by this?

>this video (((sponsored))) by lincoln

>1960's or 70's
>no landbarge

WHY NOT INCLUDING THE SUPRA, GALANT, OR MR2???????????????????

A Galant would actually be perfect, since it's a prime example of general car design for the whole decade