Focus ST or Egoboost Mustang

Have to choose between a Base 2015 Ford Mustang ecoboost 30.9K Miles or a 2014 Focus ST w/ Leather, Nav and Recaros. 25k Miles. Both certified.

Which car will gibe me best bang for buck, don't really car about FWD vs RWD its not like I drift or do burnouts everyday or even track it. Just a daily that wont sap my will to live.

The Focus ST is 16.5k and the Mustang is 17.6k which is a tad over budget but they will negotiate.

I am leaning towards the focus because of nice seats, nav and all the goodies the base stang doesn't have, plus they aren't in every stoplight and parking lot.\

Should I fall for the Focus ST meme or just get the RWD and faster but less individualistic mustang. You shitposting bastards got me thinking about a Focus ST because everyone that has one enjoys the fuck out of them, while the mustang everyone I see driving one is either a secretary or depressed fuck.

Get Boostang and Ford Racing tune (335hp/390lb-ft/much wider powerband/3 year warranty)

Those wheels in the mustang are pretty gross. I'd look for a performance pack if you can find one in your price range. If you care more about comfort than performance maybe opt for a premium mustang, it's a lot better inside. If you need to haul more than one person, don't get the mustang. I'd also check Camaros and maybe challenger/chargers with a v6 if you just want a daily

Why not drive both and decide which you like better yourself m8?

All premium and PP mustangs in my area are grossly overbudget and/or automatic. If I get a mustang it will be a base model with a stick.

I driven like 2 ecoboost mustangs both auto, non manual and never driven an ST. The ST seems more appealing because it has more creature comforts and is not at every street corner. Sure its FWD and a little slower but you can always tune it to match straight line performance with an ecoboost mustang.

Both are good. The Mustang is the better car, but the Focus is a better daily driver because of the hatch. Drive both faggot.

I'm guessing the FoST will be cheaper to insure and run. Do you have a fambly? The FoST will be more practical. Four doors and a nice big roomy hatch. Certified doesn't mean shit unless there's a warranty attached to it.

20 in college, Still live at home since parents are based and supportive. Still single and usually just use my car for myself but if its cheaper to insure thats another plus.

Just getting a newer car to build up my credit history

how much are you trying to put down? cash or financing? how much do you make a month? do you even know your credit score?

Around 3k down, Finance. How much do I make? enough, Credit score is well over 700. This is going to be my third car

My 2nd car I financed and payed off within 6 months.

Moving to a 3rd car.

Even if you're a college student, every so often you will need to haul stuff out of your apartment or dorm. The Moostang will absolutely suck at that task, the ST won't suck nearly as much. I guess you could get a trailer hitch for your Moostang. That would be a white trash thing to do.

>3rd car
>something as practical as a mustang or a hatchback
you're doing it wrong.

I don't have a car atm, my last 2 I sold, I'm on to my third. I'm not rich enough for 3 cars lol.

My last 2 were an E46 325Ci and a NC Miata

Go for the st.
You'll enjoy the mustang, but it won't be the same as if you had the GT.

with the mustang you will be constantly reminded of the fact that you didn't get the V8

>Both certified.
Certified as what, used? That's silly and hardly worth anything.

Say fuck it and get a Taurus SHO

It adds more peace of mind.

12 Month everything warrenty
7 Year for power train shit
24/7 Roadside.

It just adds lots of good shit.

You can rent a uhual pickup for 20$.

Who cares how impractile a vehicle is, you learn to deal with it. I daily a motorcycle, and don't even insure my car in the summer... Its not even that bad.

Just get the one you want.

>A certified pre-owned car or CPO is a type of used car. Most often late-model, they differ from other used cars by having been inspected, refurbished, and certified by a manufacturer or other certifying authority. They also typically include an extended warranty, special financing, and additional benefits.

If only you weren't so dumb.

>Warranties
>Being a complete dumbass I also bought the warranty
>My local dealership is always trying to find reasons to invalidate my warranty
>"Improper" maintenance is one of those reasons
>They are pretty vicious about warranty disqualification
>really ruins for me the magic feeling of owning a car with their greed
>$365 examination fee
>Sorry Sir, the tech can't feel that vibration.
>Sorry Sir, the water pump is not part of the powertrain.
>Sorry Sir, burning one quart of oil every 500 miles is within fatory spec.
>Sorry Sir, we don't accept store recepits as evidence of an oil change.
>Sorry Sir, the ECU shows that the car has exceeded 90 MPH.
>Sorry Sir, the ECU shows that the engine exceeded 3,000 rpm in the first 1,500 miles.
>Sorry Sir, all of these transmissions shift hard.
>Sorry Sir, I know it's been a week, but we can't get to it until next Thursday.
>Sorry Sir, the tech found an un-approved modification.
>Sorry Sir, the tech found a rounded-off bolt indicating out-of-dealer service.
>They kept the car for a month and a half
>Refused to give it back
>dealership techs
>doing things correctly
>YOU MUST PAY THE EXAMINATION FEE IF THE REPORTED PROBLEM DOESN"T EXIST OR IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
>They make far more profit on doing the same work on non-warranty cars
>in-warranty work means manufacturer pays the repair costs and it is not possible to fool them so the dealer can't fraudulently overcharge

>certified by a manufacturer or other certifying authority
Sounds pretty thin. If the certifier was an independent shop, that would mean something.

(((((((Personal Experience)))))))

Ford is pretty good with their CPO program.

You also get a better interest rate when financing at 1.9

>refurbished
is dis nigga serious?

>week left on 3 year warranty
>drop car off in morning, call me up, this and this need to be fixed, pick car up after work: 0$
>drop car off for the warranty work, given rental: 0$
>drop off rental, pick newly repaired car: 0$

Was a very bizarre experience.

Any ST owners wanna chime in? Wut am i in 4

One is a mustang, the other is a fuccboi vapemachine.

Being a faggot. Get a last gen Mustang gt.

He's talking about the ecoboost Mustang. They're pretty much both um, fuccboi machines.

Insurance would be too much. And the older body style is garbage to me.

Know what you're in for?
You're in for a good time, friend.

If you can't afford a little bit extra insurance you can't afford to get either of these cars. Shut up and buy a civic for 3k.

Mustang is still aesthetically superior to vapebacks.

Try $50 - $100/mo more in my area. Why is it smart to burn all that money for the "muh V8" meme. I can afford it but that's not smart at all especially at my age.

Mustang if you want to look cool, Focus ST if you want to BE cool.

Kinda want the mustang though since it has sooo much more potential, that and it has the RS engine.

I wouldn't be caught dead driving an ecoboost mustang. I'd go with the focus, at least it has a hatch

Drive both. I've driven both and like the mustang better. The mustang is just as "fun" but is a more quiet and complete highway car. And being able to,go sideways with RWD is good.

Depends on you. I can see a reason why one would choose either car. Its up to your proclivities.