>2012 focus liability - 200/month
>2015 fz09 full coverage - 40/month

Cant explain that , they worth the same amount anyways

Age?

03 Accord
Progressive
Full coverage
$137/mo

Theft rate in your area and the number of people driving those in your area with per capita accidents can cause some surprising rates as seen in past threads.

I have no accidents in the past 20 years (so yeah I'm an Veeky Forumslder guy), clean record, solid credit, career, etc. My rates dropped from $156/month to $90 after I moved to a different part of the city that is suburbs full of nothing but HOA. Every neighborhood around me, including my own, is an HOA. Not all, but most have walls, controlled access, and gates. And the four neighborhoods that are not walled are sort of walled because they physically isolated (river, freeway fence, greenway fence, creek+fence) all interlink to each other and there are only 4 roads going into them.

Obviously, insurance doesn't use just one input such as crime or accidents, but it may also consider neighborhoods as a "heat map". If you live in a heat map colored red or magenta, then I suspect the rates will be a lot higher. The types of people who live in a HOA seem to be "more law abiding" too. So that seems to be a plus that the risk of my neighbors prowling my car is basically zero.

Does living in a HOA have benefits for insurance costs? I say yes.

>2013 GT86
>Small local insurance my mom is working for
>Full comprehensive coverage
>€58/month
I'm 24 btw.

>age
>what I drive
2017 fiesta st
>insurance company
State Farm
>level of coverage
Comprehensive
>what I pay
$65/month

I've got a project car and my house insured through them too, so multiple policy discounts help. Pretty fantastic for coverage on a new car in any case.

Sounds about right.

I pay $86/mo for full coverage with a $500 deductible through Progressive Direct.

That's for a 2008 Jetta Wolfsberg 2.0T FSI.

Then I have an annual coverage policy on an old 1973 Suzuki GT185 currently occupying space under the lean-to. That cost me like $210 for the year.

1992 MR2 Turbo
Geico
Liability with some protections
80 a mo

What I drive:
2001 Ford Mustang
Who covers me: American family
Cost: 86.58 a month
Protip: don't get insured by American family they don't let you do delivery type jobs and they jack your rates up over the dumbest shit

>what you drive
2006 Scion xA
>who your coverage is through
Progressive
>level of coverage
Full, $500 deductible. The minimum required while on an auto loan
>what you pay
$102/mo

I drive about 3,700 miles a month though, otherwise my insurance would be about $80/mo for the same plan.

Any insurance is gonna get you for delivery shit, they want you to get commercial since regular insurance is supposed to be just for personal use and not business uses.

>age
>what you drive
03 is300 Sportcross
State farm
>level of coverage
Full coverage
>what you pay
163/mo

a bit high but its okay

>age
>car
99 Audi A4
>insurer
Geico
>coverage
Full coverage
>cost
$45/mo

I am 25 with 7 points on my insurance due to a DUI and some other shit and I am always surprised by how much other people are paying.

Quick rundown:

I am on a family plan which gives me full collision+comprehensive for a Highlander, CT200H, and Mazda3 for which I pay about $1000/year

I also have my own plan for my Miata which is $600/year for comprehensive and minimum liability. I don't get collision because it's a fucking shit box with a market value of like $500 and I am also a good driver so I am willing to take that gamble.

Then I pay about $450/year for my three motorcycles. No comprehensive or collision on any of these. If I wreck em, they are gone. I just get the bare minimum liability required by law which is cheap as fuck since statistically the only thing getting damaged in a motorcycle accident is the bike and the rider.

And then through my company I own a brand new ford transit 250 which I pay approximately $1500/year for full comprehensive+collision for 2 people. Would be cheaper were it not for my DUI.

you mean 300$ a year

Nope, Ontario is fucked

2007 Lexus IS250
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there
Basic liability
$55/month

>age
>what you drive
1991 MR2 Turbo
2003 Lexus GS430
2002 Saturn SC2

Allstate

>level of coverage
liability

>what you pay
~$1,300/yr. for all three

Whats the best advice you could give someone who's just gotten their first car when it comes to insurance
>its a hand me down from mom
>2010 Kia Soul

Without the location saying what car you have and how much you pay doesn't mean much since location is a pretty big factor.

shop around and if your a guy tell them you identify as a woman and want that rate.

Just shop around, it can be a huge price difference between companies, especially if you're young.

When insuring my motorcycle, insurance varied from a fuckoff rate of 300/month, to a sweet 50/month, same full coverage.

23 year old with a 94 Miata. 2 accidents with one that hit 3 cars, and a 41 in 25 speeding ticket (all almost 3 years ago). I pay 250 a month for basic liability. the 2 accidents clear up in a couple of months so I should be getting something reasonable afterwords

should I go for Geico or USAA if I'm in the military

>22
>07 mazda 3
>202 canacuck dollars
>just reduced to 183 this month
>bare minimum 3rd party coverage

>Fiesta ST
>Geico
>Comprehensive
>$160 a month

>24
>Geico
2004 civic coupe
>basic
>$30/month
2017 86
>full coverage
>$85/month

>age
NJM
>level of coverage
Full, except the Prelude, which only has liability. $500 deductible and $500k liability
>what you pay
$3,645/yr total, breakdown is below:

>what you drive
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
>what you pay
$1,416/yr ($118/month)

>what you drive
2008 Honda S2000 CR
>what you pay
$900/yr ($75/month)

>what you drive
2009 Honda Civic EX-L
>what you pay
$791/yr ($66/month)

>what you drive
2000 Honda Prelude Type SH
>what you pay
$538/yr ($45/month)

>Age
>what you drive
1993 RX-7
Met Life
>level of coverage
Basic liability
>what you pay
$27/mo

While we're on this topic, has anyone heard of someone going trans to get cheaper insurance at 21 instead of 25? Asking for a friend, of course.

>2015 alfa romeo 4c
>$118/month
>what
It's the 4th car, and I can only drive one at a time. The Civic is my daily and the primary car on my policy.

'95 MX-5 "Miata"
USAA
Full coverage
$62.90 / month ($750 / year)

In a county in very-rural Alabama where tons of rich white ppl have vacation homes.

Oh yeah

Male, Age 27
Only one speeding ticket within the last 5 years.

>18
>1994 Toyota celica gt4
>sunlife
>400$/month

Just fuck my shit up.

>Someone loves you

Yeah...about that...

Do they really give you a women's insurance rate for being MtF?
If so chop my dick off and call me Caitlyn because I'm sick of my current rates
>Three accidents, all not at fault
>26
>drive a Subaru Forester
>70 a month for basic coverage

>Do they really give you a women's insurance rate for being MtF?
Dunno, that's why I asked.

2012 VW GTI
Farmers
Full Coverage
109/mo

2010 Accord coupe
ICBC
Full coverage
$190/mo

>No third party will insure me because I'm not old enough and I'm doing delivery