>brand called Dodge
>the cars can't turn

*bankrupts americans*

why would a european care about a fiat?

*dodges bait*

>triggers the only place that makes higher hp cars than the demon

doubt.jpg

thanks for the chuckle mate

The Mustang is literally the only muscle car that Euros want, and they got it. Camaro is too ugly and hard to see out of, Challenger is too big and can't turn.

euros only want the mustang cause it looks like a BMW

Dodge doesn't do jack shit

SRT makes my dick hard though, Viper must be a monster on the Alpine roads

"No"

BMW's a just shitboxes in Europe and don't have any status like they do in North America. They want a Mustang specifically for it's American-ness.

it subconsciously feels comfy to them because it reminds them of what they see everyday

For the price of a mustang gt you might only be able to get a 4 cylinder 4 series.

Wow awesome thread OP

>europoors
We're so poor, we are willing to pay higher prices for cars, in fact we're so very poor, we have to spend a 4 digit sum at the dealership to get our overengineered luxury cars serviced. I wish I was rich like an American so I could buy a 3k Civic and do my oil changes myself.

When it comes to cars $1 get you a lot more than 1 euro so technically a middle-class American is richer than a middle-class European.
A $20k golf in America would almost cost like €25k in Europe

delet

>SRT makes my dick hard though
I shit on Dodge all the time, but SRT is legit. They clearly give no fucks and do whatever the fuck they want. The idea behind a supercharged 707hp land boat is fucking stupid, but at the same time its really fucking cool.

What you're saying is just plain wrong. Prices in rich areas are higher than in poor areas. The Dollar is not stronger than the Euro, and even if it was your comparison would only be valid if Europeans didn't have more Euros than Americans have Dollars. Face it, the general population of the US is among the poorest of all the "rich" countries.

IT's called Dodge as a warning to other drivers and pedestrians.

Why the hell do you think your nick name is 'yuropoor'?

>inb4 "Cantturnlolburgerbinthatknife"

>Why the hell do you think your nick name is 'yuropoor'?
I honestly don't know.

It's your massive tax wedge, insane markup and VAT on everything, high rent, expensive housing and low purchasing power. Your take home pay and what you can get with it is abysmal.

Almost every car in north america would be a top trim models in Europe while in europe for the same price you you are lucky if you get 4 cylinders.

"No"
A Mustang GT literally costs more than an M3 in a bunch of yuro shitholes.

I checked in the more reasonable shitholes like Germany and UK.

What's supposed to trigger me exactly?

The fact they build amazing cars your government won't allow you to have, and the fact that pic related spanks your continent's finest engineering showcases around most tracks while using nothing but extreme amounts of oldschool, proven tech and costing only one tenth.

Again, high prices and high taxes because high incomes. Do you think free healthcare well maintained infrastructure is a sign of a poor country? Also, free education.

You're immune to logic, aren't you? A month's worth of food in Ethiopia wouldn't even buy you a happy meal in the US. Does that make you more poor than people in Ethiopia?

You just posted a car engineered in Italy you absolute dunce. How about you try again, maybe with a Ford GT?

>So good it's dead like the entire company that had to be bailed and bought by the shittiest euro groupe

>BMW's are just shitboxes in Europe
I am european and BMW's are seen as premium cars here (along Mercedes and in some cases Audi)
Opel, Volkswagen, Fiat, Škoda etc are shitboxes.
You are retarded.

lol look at this virgin having a meltdown

>your government won't allow you to have

Well on hindsight, it's not the first time americans make up shit to inflate their already massive egos

>being this jealous that u arent american

Meltdown

Case and point

Non american scum having a meltdown over here

>all those yuropoor samefag replies
cringe
t. european

lol look at this yuromuslim having a meltdown

burgers think that their heavy overpriced bad handling cars are good or fast in any way. A demon would probably still get btfo off the line by a gt-r and in the 1/8th mile as well as get btfo on a road course

Dodge triggers me as an American

They make embarrassingly horrible vehicles

>What you're saying is just plain wrong
Ironic.
Just because the euro has a higher value than the dollar doesn't make it weaker. The dollar holds its value well, that's what makes it strong. It's also not 2008 anymore, which is about the only time you could have really said the euro is stronger than the dollar.

It's seems nice to have an unstable value for your currency if you're in the currency trading business, but when you're taking a check home, it makes much more sense to have a stable currency.

cars arent expensive because of the higher income or healthcare they are more expensive because the government want you to be a bus cuck.

This. They slap retarded amounts of taxes on new cars (and car ownership in general) "because of muh environment" so they can easily keep the plebs under control.
Even better, they've recently started banning cars more than 20 years old from certain cities, so poorfags aren't even allowed to own a 21yo shitbox anymore and are forced to either go into debt to afford a new cuckbox, forced to lease or forced to be buscucks forever.

look at this weeb having a meltdown

Look at this bus having a meltdowm

Meltdown

LELELELELELE STAY MAD STAY BTFO STAY MELTDOWNED

Melting down like Chernobyl

KEK
melted