Leasing a new car this weekend

Leasing a new car this weekend.

2017 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 or the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk both with V6

I want the Luxury package, Jeep safety package, and the Adventure 2 package.

Major differences between the two other than style?
I can put down up to $3500 and have a monthly payment from $350 to $450, what price range should I looking at? Is there a general rule I can follow to translate total price to monthly payment?

I choose to lease because I like a new car with new tech every few years, if I can get an amazing price I would think about buying.

Any info is welcomed and appreciated :D

Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/baja-designs-dual-sport-kit-without-headlight-honda-crf250x-crf450x-2004-2016?gclid=CNCdtp-n5NQCFVQlgQodie8Lkg
cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/off-road-suvs
youtube.com/watch?v=FW8HQ6RCLSo
acura.com/build-price/tlx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>justifying leasing
lmao you're fucking stupid. Have fun bleeding money indefinitely.

>chrysler

Please, enlighten me

You want to know how I know you're going to haul your wife's son around in that

Would you rather pay a car payment for the rest of your life, or until the car is payed off?
If you like "new tech" so much why don't you buy a car, pay it off, and trade it in like 8 or 9 years whenever actual new technology comes out?

Jeeps are trash, Subarus are better off road and in every other way

i don't get it

I'd rather have a car payment for the rest of my life, because the majority of us will anyway... along with a mortgage.

Seeing houses and cars as investments is just silly when it comes to paying them off

Subarus are underpowered garbage

I hate jeeps but I would take a fucking renegade over a subaru for offroading

>Seeing houses and cars as investments is just silly when it comes to paying them off
>actually owning things is just silly
Whatever dude. Have fun carrying your wife's son to basketball practice in the leased Jeep Grand Cherokee with the luxury package, jeep safety package and the adventure 2 package.
Godamn son.

A fool and his money are easily separated.

grand cherokee weights over 1000 lbs more than an outback

why is that?

Still looking at Toyota 4Runners TRD Pro and Limited also

Lol you're an idiot

I forgot every one on Veeky Forums owns their 1992 honda civic outright. Better to own... kek

It is literally better to outright own a 92 civic than lease a 2017 Jeep. Some people can't be talked out of stupid decisions and ask only because they want confirmation, acting condescending when their flawed logic is pointed out of disagreed with.
Also,
>luxury package
>jeep
That defeats the purpose.

Not when the car is a business expense and the comfort and image of your vehicle determines your clientele

Then OP should have specified that. He didn't, so my point still stands.

OP here stating
>the car is a business expense and the comfort and image of my vehicle determines my clientele
I want the nicest interior I can get while still having the functionality and utility to go dirt biking and mountain biking in harder to reach places

Thx for the clarification

>business expense
Do whatever the fuck you want.

Land Rover then. A jeep says middle class

Why don't you go for a proper car. The Range Rover which all other SUV's are copied from

too expensive. Can only spend around $40,000

Though you were leasing.

yeah but a lease payment on an $80,000 vehicle is going to be different than a lease payment on a $40,000 vehicle?

Turn one of your dirt bikes into a sumo and get a dedicated business vehicle. Jeeps regardless of year, model, or package screams lower middle class at best.

What SUV should I be looking at then? As nice of an interior as possible while still being able to take my dirt bike out to hard to reach places?

That's what the sumo part is for. Just drive it there.
revzilla.com/motorcycle/baja-designs-dual-sport-kit-without-headlight-honda-crf250x-crf450x-2004-2016?gclid=CNCdtp-n5NQCFVQlgQodie8Lkg
Something like this.

Get a used Jeep dipshit

You don't need a new car

>revzilla.com/motorcycle/baja-designs-dual-sport-kit-without-headlight-honda-crf250x-crf450x-2004-2016?gclid=CNCdtp-n5NQCFVQlgQodie8Lkg
I already have a 2016 Yamaha FZ-07 paid off,
plus I live in the southwest and it's hot as fuck

I'd prefer no mexican valet smell when I invest in a car

Jeep is a White man's car.

What do you guys think about the Land Rover Discovery?

Will you guys halp, I just want a new car that's nice enough to have mid to high range clients in while on the weekends take it out without worrying about beating the shit out of it

What am I missing here?

cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/off-road-suvs
any merit here?

Get a dual sport and a dedicated business car, not a trade off.

youtube.com/watch?v=FW8HQ6RCLSo

enjoy your middle class clientele, then

Land rover says slightly well off soccer-mom these days. RIP defender.

>implying he's going to do any of that shit in a leased commuter.

Writing that off as a business expense will bite you in the ass. Fuck, using your work pc for home shit will bite you in the ass, especially if you're sole proprietor.

>Can afford $40,000 car atm
>Fag, get a Ferrari
>
>
>wat

OP here
But that's why im searching for an offroad suv, to specifically do these types of things. Not to that extreme but I'd like to get off the beaten path while still representing. Otherwise I'd just get a bmw or mercedes sedan

Are you really willing to fuck up and break what sounds like your livelihood?

He's a retard, so yes. What do OP even do?

>leasing
Kys cuck. If you want a jgc then buy a few year old overland for 30k. The tech hasn't changed that much. Besides, most new tech is just a gimmick to separate fools from their money.

fitness industry and real estate

that's why i lease

a grand cherokee is more than enough if he lives on the west coast or in colorado/utah. It's trendy right now for executives to have less flashy, more functional cars in those areas since it virtue signals that you're "cool and outdoorsy" instead of stuffy and ostentatious.

You might also look into used range rover sports or LR4's with low miles if you cant afford a new Discovery. They are flashier than a grand cherokee and probably more capable offroad

Of course the guy from Veeky Forums is going to fuck up his only means of making money because he can't use his dirt bike for what it's made for.

>dirtbike used for paved road commuting
>kek

>borrowing money with intrest on it
>using borrowed interest accruing money on something that depreciates 30% in the first 6 months of owning it.

Every other dumb ass has debt so why shouldn't I.

Just work harder or save more to buy a car cash that's a couple of years old that already depreciated.

>pic related. It's probably (you)

Use the dirt bike for driving off road and your shitty SUV for commuting dumb fuck.

I wanna get to the off beaten path pre-destination before I unload the dirtbikes.
That's how you truly get lost

Then get a vehicle that's made to go off-road (read: not a new jeep) off of Craigslist for 3k before you break the oversized road vehicle that you don't even own.

need a semi-decent vehicle for presentation without sacrificing at least some utility

acura.com/build-price/tlx
Lease something like link and buy something like pic. Stop trying to get both in one and shooting yourself in the foot. Do you want to be seen as a professional or a manchild?

A gaudy jeep is about the worst presentation you can make. Might be fine for a personal trainer, but doesn't work for a realtor.

What would you suggest?

Get both.

>Jeep safety package

Is that the one that prevents celebrity deaths?

>3.6 Boxer engine.
>800lbs lighter than Jeep
>Actually reliable.
>Available Patriot Edition™ Package

Select first 3.

Pick 2.

>putting money down on a lease
>leasing a FCA product
kill yourself, that money could easily buy you a bmw x3 or some other decent corssover

>muh business expense
>muh destroying muh livelihood off-road

Why not just buy a cheap pickup for toy hauling, and lease something actually respectable if that's your goal?

You can lease a jaguar XF for about 450 a month with 4k down. It will be fairly base 4 cylinder model, but who cares its a fucking jaguar.

Or if you want an suv, an infinit qx50, audi Q3, lincoln MKX, landrover discovery are all under 500/month.