My experience with JDM groups

>be me
>be 2016-2017
>join various JDM groups and car enthusiast groups on facebook
>my local one is just fucking cringe
>call out on this blonde thot on how fucking dumb she is on buying a GT86 and how that it can be easily beaten by nearly anything with the same amount of money she fucking spent on it
"LOL user, ITS NOT ABOUT SPEED, ITS ABOUT CORNERING. ALSO NOT EVERYONE HAS THOUSANDS TO SPEND XDD"
even though it can be beaten by a 3 tonne V6 minivan in a quartermile
>she literally spent upwards of $40k on a 2017 model
>see guy's STi parking like a absolute fucking moron
>pic related, its his car. it gets tossed around a lot
>make a post about it saying that he should really invest in some GoPros so that he can get the licence plate of the car that bumped into him
>practically get laughed at
>he spent $15k on that shitty paintjob
>saw a post on this fucking sad excuse of a birthday cake was (was literally a candle stickytaped to the box)
>call out on how fucking sad it was
>same retard with the STi comes in
YOU BEEN COMPLAINING TOO MUCH ON THIS GROUP AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THAT WE SHOULD KICK YOU OUT
>call him a fucking cretin because it was on a post about a cake
>get banned

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_ZZ_engine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you been diagnosed with autism? I think you should see a pediatrician immediately!

i was planning to get banned anyway, they usually rice their cars

What the HECK did you expect from a carmeet...

this wasnt a car meet. this was a fucking facebook group that do car meets
a.. fucking... group can get that autistic over bullshit like that.

parking like a asshole because of muh paintjob is going to get his potentially riced up STi towed

what i would have expected was common courtesy, mild rivalvery and car enthuiests that occasionally hoon. not this bullshit

thankfully this was the only one where it is autistic, im going to join another one soon

You sound like were just acting like a complete tosspot autist. No wonder they banned you, retard.

Kek. Strong autism.

i really tried to tolerate it. but times it was just fucking dumb that make me want to tear out my eyes

try seeing the usual $5000 fucked up S13 or this retard selling his GC8 impreza for $6500 even though it sounds like its going to die

>lol look how retarded these guys are, they totally kicked me when i acted like a autist and a faggot, they're so dumb

you try seeing the usual retards purposely fucking up their rides because of muh street cred

You're as bad as whoever owns that STI

Mind you, i expect nothing more from queenslanders.

>I attacked someone because of what car they drive
w0w fuck off.

>Not about speed
>But it doesn't have as much speed as this other car which isn't available in this market

wat.

she was boasting how it was the "BEST CAR EVAA" and about 3 other white knights just shilling for her
she played the "its not fast, its quick, its not about straightline performance" excuse
(while that it can probably get destroyed by a Sportivo)

So let me get this straight,

there was a group of people enjoying their lives (At least one of these members parks like an asshat) and you decided to shit-talk their personal interests so they banned you and now you're whining about it here, the only place you can't really get banned from?

Why don't you just go and make some friends instead of taking all your anger out on randoms on the internet?

>Sperg out because someone bought a new car instead of ls swapping a shitty old miata
>get called out for being a sperg
>come to Veeky Forums and sperg some more
Kys Fucking pseudo enthusiast loser

Sportivo 0-60 8.4
GT86 0-60 7.6

not even close

i didnt shit-talk at all about their personal interests, i just called out on it since what they are doing are pretty much destroying their cars. it was like Honda fanboys but generated for other brand owners.
which engine though for the sportivo?

What, someone's not allowed to think their car was the best purchase they could have made?

Besides, this bitch was right, the gt86 isn't fast but it is quick. That's the whole point, and she's enjoying the car clearly. What's wrong with that?

2ZZ-GE

Dude, I am Autistic and I am not nearly as bad as OP.

Please don't put us all into the same category.

>i didnt shit-talk at all about their personal interests
>i just called out on it since what they are doing are pretty much destroying their cars

You realize your "pretty much destroying their cars" (Unsubstantiated in the case of gt86-girl) is their "personal interests" right?

why involve yourself in a group of people with different interests like that just so you can try and insult them to feel superior?

she said shortly after "LUL NOT EVERYONE HAS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO SPEND ON GOOD CARS" yet buys the one where its where its on the same price range as the new Type R civic, new WRX Impreza or a lemon R34 GTR then built it up
they only have AZ/GR engines

Holy shit are you actually autistic? Why are you bitching about this on 4chin? Stop insulting peoples cars just because nobody will compliment yours.

>Stop liking what I don't like.

>Type R civic, new WRX Impreza or a lemon R34 GTR then built it up

None of these is a small light rwd sportscar, try again.

ND MX5 then

>they only have AZ/GR engines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_ZZ_engine

>i didnt shit-talk at all about their personal interests,
>hates people for being interested in a certain brand like honda

Maybe she didn't want a soft-top?

I'd have the ND any day of the week over the gt86, but i wouldn't be attacking somebody who decided otherwise just because she was happy with her decision.

Suppose that's because i'm not a sperg tho.

i meant the Aurion Sportivo

>they only have AZ/GR engines
What cunt, do you even know what a sportivo is?

Maybe she was trolling you because you are retarded and easily triggered.

As someone who is actually Autistic please don't associate me with this idiot.

you said small light RWD sportscar

hell even the RX7 is about the same weight and yet signinicantly faster

How the fuck is an Aurion comparable to a GT86, i let you go with the corolla because muh light small fwd but you're comparing a full size sedan to a sports coupe

WTF

same weight as her GT86 i mean
nope, full on talks like that. no sarcasm in there at all.

>RX-7
>GT86

Yeah, definitely two cars you might cross shop.

i said Aurion Sportivo where it would have the better suspension and chassis, not the stock bullshit
and still, the RX7 is better (even RX8)

So did you ask her (politely) why she didn't buy an ND? why don't you post screens of these conversations?

>I put tein coilovers on my aurion and now it's a sportscar! So glad i bought it over the BRZ!
No.

oh i did, all she said was "BUT MAZDA IS SOOO SHIT THOO" whilst spamming about 50 imojis
not coilovers, just better springs and chassis

The rx7 isn't brand new.

i said even the RX8

What was this car group called?

>and still, the RX7 is better
It's 15-30 years older and in no way a comparable car.
>RX-8
Oh well that's DEFINITELY a GT86 competitor, that's why you see everyone comparing RX-8s are GT86s all the time.

Feel free to post screengrabs
Also didn't you literally just hate on honda, and now you're having a go at someone because they don't like mazda?

you'd see about as many RX8s in my town as there are GT86s (which is about 1:1 ratio of 5, maybe 6 each)

>just better springs and chassis
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking about rebuilding an econobox chassis for performance? Why would you even do that?

rx8 is old too.

>RX8
>Brand new

>I see the same amount on the roads therefore they are similar cars
Nigger i see similar numbers of AU utes and 1997 toyota corollas. Still not going to load fertiliser in the back of a rolla.

He did.

What the fuck, are you implying that a camry with springs is a sportscar?

>Why didn't you buy a minivan instead of your sportcar, it goes faster you know!!!!11!!11!!XD

Wtf OP go die in a fire you're the cancer that makes me avoid car communities.

I think you should neck yourself for being an autistic faggot op.

i dont judge car brands at all, each brand has their way of doing better things like Honda's VTEC is better than Toyota's VVTi-L or Subaru's AWD system to Nissan's or Mitsubishi's

she hates MX5s for the sole reason of mazda, not me

>made between 2002-2012
not THAT old, last season "old" probably

the sportivos i been around arent defintly "econoboxes". they can handle and they are fast and quick

>i didnt shit-talk at all about their personal interests
Uh what. Op you just made a thread on a different forum specifically to shit talk their personal interests and complain.

>GT86 is a shit car
>My mates aurion is a sportscar tho

>Implying people who act like this have any mates.

>i dont judge car brands at all
>i just called out on it since what they are doing are pretty much destroying their cars. it was like Honda fanboys but generated for other brand owners.

wat

>5-15 year old car
>Compared to a brand new car

what the fuck is wrong with you

This
If OP had friends he would be complaining to them instead of acting like a man child on Veeky Forums where he thinks people will agree with him

Who cares if she hates MX-5s? why would you call her GT86 shit just because she hates MX-5s?
OP wtf is wrong with you.

These people clearly don't fit the Veeky Forums ideal of automotive enthusiasm and i'm sure that hurts you but fuck me you sound like the biggest Asperger sufferer yet let loose on the public.

Holy shit OP

RX7s and RX8s are not comparable cars to a GT86, nobody in the world has ever thought "Oh god which one am i going to buy, i can't decide" about a fucking RX car and the GT86.

You're one fucked up individual

I'm an asperger suffer and I don't act like OP and I actually have friends.

Sorry

op is just fucked

I wonder what forum OP will go to to bitch about Veeky Forums now?

>Autism speaks

Hey, OP. Look how I parked to take this picture.

What say you? Will you sperg out over it and make a thread about it?

OVER THE WHITE LINE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's an idea op! Don't be a cunt. No shit they kicked you out you autist

>OP gets laughed off two forums in one day

Nice car, friendorino

You must be so much fun at parties

So calling out the BS of narcissistic twats is now autism?
OP did nothing wrong

yeah, you err i mean op was right

You're not fooling anyone op

>talks shit to the locals online instead of actually meeting up in person at car meets.

My sperg meter is off the charts!!

Our bad... but OP is straight-up Chris Chan.

Guys I joined a guitar enthusiasts group and some DUMB ROASTIE WHORE bought a Yamaha Pacifica and she dared to like playing it so I screamed at her that she should have brought a 12 string acoustic because it fits my incredibly specific criteria and they all laughed at me the FUCKING CHAD NORMIES REEEEEEE

>QLD
Jesus christ just end it.

this is the most autistic thing ive ever read on this board but I really do think its 100% real.
She is right though op, caring about a quarter mile is for pussies. that shows no skill when compared to racing with actual corners.
Youre the kinda guy id expect to car about quarter mile times though, something that wouldnt require as much skill.

I have so much skill that I don't need something that handles well like an 86 to out drift my rivals on the touge.

An Aurion does me fine.

I think that car looks cool

ps i didn't even read your autism shitpost

His trips don't lie.
You other Veeky Forumstists can't deny.

>call out on this blonde thot on how fucking dumb she is on buying a GT86 and how that it can be easily beaten by nearly anything with the same amount of money she fucking spent on it
I read this and was like "lmao OP is such an autist talking to people like that irl"
Then I realized it was just facebook group

meh

>this level of cringe
holy kek

ultra idiots
regular idiots

kek

this

>t. OP

Jesus fuck kill yourself you fucking autist

>find a group of retards
>instead of leaving I should comment on everything they do wrong
OP is an enormous faggot

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>YOURE WRONG ITS NOT A GOOD CAR STOP IT

My dad is a datsun 120Y member. I guess you could call 120Y as the AE86 for old people (shit is memed to hell).

Wannabe drag racers, pretending that they're driving muscle cars and almost everyone had that thick racing wheel.

They're otherwise a cool bunch tho.