Why are Jeeps popular amongst women?

Why are Jeeps popular amongst women?

Some whore started to drive her husbands around town and got looks, then a chain reaction happened and now the small offroader is a thing of the past.

Because being high up in a car makes them feel like better drivers

They got them as gifts from their father/boyfriend

I don't know and I'll never understand it.
Attention whoring ?
>look at me and my jeep, I like to go on adventures xD

10000% because "they are cute."

Yeah I wonder the same thing op. I hear from girls that (are especially in college) want a jeep as their next/first car.

I think it just has to do with the looks and the feeling of being ""adventurous""

What I wouldnt pay to see these whores go on a real adventure.

>look at me i'm such a free spirit
>look at me i like adventures and going to whore out during festivals
>lol im such a car girl, and would make a suitable partner for like minded potential mates

Because they're good looking cars. Most people like the look of them. That's why they've kept practically the same design since the 70's. Competitors have come and gone but no one has built a worthy competitor. Competitors have came and went, like the Suzuki Samurai and Toyota FJ40, but they were flops.

>B-but what about the Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Land Rover Discovery?
Those are luxury vehicles not within the economic reach of most.

bruh that picture has me dying

Clueless maybe?

jeeps are gayer and more feminine than miatas today. face it

> just jeep things

I think I might've read it on Veeky Forums, but someone said
>"because it helps them show the most leg possible, ever since fuckin Daisy Duke drove a Jeep they all noticed she was able to show off her legs and they wanted to do the same"

>Toyota FJ40

>flop

What the fuck. You realize Jeeps only ever sold well in America, right? Literally every other place on Earth is crawling with Toyotas, Suzukis, and Mitsubishis. The only reason Jeeps continue to sell well is marketing. They're complete trash vehicles at this point, and while they have an unmatched "cool" factor, you're throwing money down the toilet if you buy one.

Better off buying an early CJ made by Willies or AMC, before Chrysler got their kike hands on them and made them cheap shitboxes.

I know a gay couple that just bought a wrangler lel. They always remind me of barbie toys.

This unfortunately.
>Tfw I own one of the last true jeeps

Because they're women

Don't know but I want to suffocate in their thighs

>tfw greew uoco nthe soigh but now auto enthusiasts
Just end it senpai

Every rich white girl within 50 miles of my house is recognisable by the follows traits:

>bottle blonde hair
>that "daddy's little cowgirl" attitude
>either a Jeep or a HUGE truck that they will never use take out of the city or tow anything with, financed by none other than... you guessed it, daddy

Please type that again.
Who cares? Let people enjoy themselves. Life is short and shit.

Live, Laugh, Love.

youre just mad because you dont have a daddy who takes care of you

Clueless definetely.

It's a mix between fun-in-the-sun and small, cute SUV.

2 tru

The yanks just salty that he cant buy a $1000 jap offroader that will take him up everest.

Same shit, different century
Girls will always be highly rewarded for their pussy especially by daddy

I'll stick with my tacoma tyvm

this

Fuck. This is true. When i asked my mom why she got an SUV when she never has more than one or two passengers she literally said "i like being elevated"

Fucking women

look at this weeb having a meltdown about toyoda

The merc and beamer meme has always been wrong.

If you want thots buy a jeep you can take the doors off of.

Barbie has a jeep.

as a jeep driver

DELET THIS THREAD

show tits

Wow. So cool. Looks like that "last true jeep" really takes you on some bold adventures to starbucks and back. Faggot.

who pissed in your cereal, busrider?

Cars with round headlights seem to work good on girls. Case in point: Fiat 500 and Mini.

>buys a jeep to be a pavement princess like a 16 year old girl
>b-b-but its real Jeep (ie shitbox) so I'm cool!

i will probably buy my wife a 4x4 soon, because she likes the raised seating position, she feels like it's safer, and she doesn't care about speed

>act like a faggot
>get called a faggot
>WHOA WHOA WHATS UP BUSRIDERRR?

kys yourself.

*girls and numales

Literally what

Girls like to pretend to know about cars, even though they have no clue about anything. For example, almost every single Ford F-150 in my area is a daily driver for some young(ish) woman. My theory is that they grow up hearing all these names and brands dropped by their dad/brother/boyfriend/whatever, so when it comes time to buy a car, they think about what style they want and then buy the name that goes with it. Ford F-150's are "the truck", Jeep wranglers are "the 4x4", Honda Civics are "The car" and so on.

>Willies

>the guy that wants to buy a samurai for his wife

shes gonna die

I don't often see women driving 911s

>shes gonna die
he probably gets a nice payout from her life insurance

>Jeeps didn't sell well in places they weren't sold

I hate Jeeps as much as the next guy but your logic is fucking retarded.

>shes gonna die
no
shes gonna offroad with the kids and groceries

>unibody
>true jeep
the wrangler is LITERALLY more of a real jeep than yours

don't say that
she's just too small for a land cruiser

How hot would it be if one did?

>r-real Jeep!
>road tires

Its a question we have been asking for over 60 years now OP

I thought that the jeep played into that whole "ima california gurl" thing

whenever i think of jeep drivers i think of the sorority-college girl type

just small brained bimbos really

women cant afford 911s

amongst isn't a word

yes it is. it's a word for 105 iqs that are trying too hard to sound smart, but it's still a word.

I'M NOT A WOMAN.

If it has a red line it's not a word.

Because the new wranglers are 30k or more.

There was no market - they tried and failed miserably. No one outside of America wants a Jeep. Go to any part of the world and they laugh at the suggestion - they're fucking trash. Aussies hate them too. You know you make a shit vehicle when Australians won't even drive it.

And they love Holdens FFS.

fpbp

lol salt lyfeee

Holy fuck what is that plastic shit she's wearing?

I mean, god lord that looks bad...

> Also, dont look at the feet.

=(

=)

Pretty much this except you left out

>I'm a muddy grrrl and go muddin with brad and Brandon with their mudders and we get stuck so we have to call other mudders to winch us out. Oh look I got mud on my cleavage and thighs! Take a picture for insta!

because daisy has one on the dukes of hazard, and they want what they see their idol on TV has, they think it will make them attractive like her,,

When I was eight I had plans for what my future was going to be. I wanted a yellow Jeep and a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Not true at all. Jeeps are very popular in northern europe. Especially wealthy people who live in the country side love em.