Station Wagon love thread

So some asshole backed in to my 02 Passat wagon, and drove off... But they hit it hard, and well now it's dead. Well now I'm getting a new car, and I now have a project car.
So in memory of my shit box can we get a station wagon love thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgwjvZo8HTc
youtube.com/watch?v=S_nSvdjaxtU
youtube.com/watch?v=KFAp9-4CyXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to miss my Lead Sled...

RIP Mighty Piss ant I will miss you, and that really "odd" smell you had in the summer.

why do all vw smell bad when it's hot outside?

My 1990 Passat didn't smell bad at all. Actually it smelled pretty much like almost nothing, velour seats and a bit engine oily.

Not sure if what you say came with the newer ones but maybe the previous owner of yours didn't wipe his ass.

Hey OP, the W8 of your Passat's generation was a fucking beast.
Too bad it's way too expensive to maintain and run for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgwjvZo8HTc

That fucking sound

and another one youtube.com/watch?v=S_nSvdjaxtU

Not a clue man... Not a fucking clue.
Mine smelled kind of like candle wax, and almonds.
Nice, but The piss ant was only a 1.8T. I mean it could haul ass if I really needed it to, but it was nothing really worth bragging about at the end of the day.

wagons surely are the best

>1.8T
That's not bad at all.
You Burgers are so spoiled with all your big engined cars everywhere.
My old 1990 Passat had the 1.8 NA 8v engine that made whopping 90hp. It certainly felt sufficient and compared to some old Diesels I drove it was certainly not "dangerously" slow.

Maybe I have a 1.8T some time in the future but to be honest I'd rather have the previous generation of yours, the 35i Passat again. The thing was absolutely bulletproof and I care more about reliability than raw performance. Maybe I get the 2.0 GT that time instead of the 1.8.

Mine looked almost exactly like this but with 5spokes and the emblem still there.

>this grill gets into her W8 and revs the living piss out of it
what do you do

youtube.com/watch?v=KFAp9-4CyXk

>gets into the car
>actually closes the door
>just to rev the car a couple times

Just girly things~

>dat window tint
10/10 would pull over and impound

dat ass needs some pounding too

Get her drunk and then bend her over the hood in some dark parking lot at night.

There's also the 2.8 V6, which is very closely related to Audi's 2.7 twin turbo (found in the S4/RS4 and S6/Allroad). Would make for a mad sleeper.

Tyrone pls

So tell me about the B5 Passat wagon, was it reliable for a VW? What trans did the Piss Ant have? Did you do anything mod-wise?

In Germany, when the B5 came out it did a lot of damage to the image of the brand. Tons of problems.
About three years before the next gen they finally became solid cars.

Now almost all of them went to eastern Europe

Maintenance is literally Audi-tier.

I think I got lucky with mine. For a B5 it was reliable, and never really ever gave me any problems. It was mostly stock, and what few mods the owner before me did to it where nothing to write home about. It has a 5 speed manual, that has never given nay problems.
The B5s did the same thing over here in America. They had a reputation of ether being absolute, and total crap. or the best car you could buy. It was really a toss up as to if if you bought one, would it be still be running in 8 months or in the shop.
I can agree with you on that.

But like I said, I now have a project car.

Peugeot 405 and 505 best wagons

Gettin this SAAB 9-5 in about a week
Excited

i always thought wagons and suvs are kinda pointless but a week ago i saw an old man in an e30 wagon and i've been scouring the entire country for one because they look cool as fuck
i would probably never use the trunk if i ever manage to find one

I use mine all the time. But to be fair I got camping, hunting, and fishing all the time. It also comes in handy when I have to help some one move, or when the wife wants to go on a weekend trip out to the Hill country, or lake.

i never do these things alone so we split the cargo up between multiple cars
a tiny-ish sedan has served me just fine
i just put things next to me or in the back seat

On a side note, how does Veeky Forums feel about the Golf Alltrax?

Alltrack*

Holden wagon best wagon

On a side note, how does Veeky Forums feel about the Golf Alltrack?

Kind of hard to get in the US...

>US
Lmao

I just got my first station wagon. 89 cavalier with the 2.0 4 cylinder. Gets great milage. Only $500, Owner had owned it since 89 and kept a notebook of every oil change. Only thing wrong is no headliner and shit paint job. No pics now though.

Your just mad that my country has more fat people than yours. lol