Poorfag here. What do you do on the side to earn money to work on your cars/buy your project cars?

Poorfag here. What do you do on the side to earn money to work on your cars/buy your project cars?

I'm a part time stripper, and I do hair.

Get a job bum!!

Get a job

I sell CS:GO skins and make 3-5k a month. Get fucked wage slaves. XD

Sling dope.

Just barely got a job today, my senpaitchi. For now/up until now, I've been making ~$60/wk helping out my grandma.

It definitely wasn't enough to buy things like a tarbo kit but I could/can afford to buy the basic shit like spark plugs and filters and fluids.

I said poorfag not unemployed.
Made me laugh though.

I break the hood latches on a car then tie the hood down
the. next night I go back and steal the engine
I do this 3-5 times per week

IF you got recyclers in your area that pay decently go dumpster diving for cans and scrap. I did that shit as a kid and had the baddest collection of legos in town.

Free community college classes

I just started renting out my motorcycle on Ridershare. Done it a couple times so far, looks like I might be making an extra $150-300 a month so far.

You have shitty parents.

I give blow jobs for 150, rim jobs for 200, and let tgem blow me for 100. If they want a rim job and have a hairy ass its 250. I dont care whst you thinj cause my car is hellaflush

>got out of the house all day, every day
>exercised all day, every day
>earned my own cash before i was even a teenager
>bought shit i wanted without begging like a bitch for it
>learned life lessons about money and work that have carried on to today
>not a middle aged manchild that spends all day fapping to cartoons and sticking animal tail butt plugs in my ass crying about how the world sucks and how I have no money

Yep, they were shit.

>find a free broken mower
>clean the carb
>mow some lawns
the wrench provides

>the wrench provides
Star Trek reference? Either way, gonna start using this

I do strip teases for older gentleman in business suits. If they pay enough, I let the group spit roast me. Earns me $5k+ a month

all these thiungs you tell yourself to cover up the fact your parents didn't love you enough to buy you things you wanted

or perhaps they had a kid when they couldnt financially handle it

>his parents let in play in a literal trash receptacle
They're shit m8.

u just jelly cause u had gay ass mega blocks homie.

Say what you want m8. When super nintendo came out I bought that shit with my own money like a boss. Did the same with playstation when that came out. The only kid in my neighborhood that had a PS when it came out got it as a gift from the grandma.

I bet both you faggots are in debt up to your fucking eyes and live off of ramen noodles. lel rekt.

I have a job that pays above living wage

Work side jobs on cars for money. Usually and engine swap or a full strip. I trade smaller side work for car parts that interest me, or cash. I also sell car parts on ebay to fund other car parts.

Nothing because i already have a job making 70k+ a year. Life is ok.

>Letting strangers abuse your motorcycle for marginal amounts of money per month.

daytrading

Do you really need a lot/considerable amount of money to get into that if you want to make any real profit

oy vey the drugs are at fault

i just dont waste my money on crap. case in point.
>used to go out drinking every friday night
>spend £50-£60 on drinks
>pub usually ends up in drama or tears from people who can't hold their drinks
>£30 on a cab home

nearly £100 a week on getting shitfaced. Now that money goes on car parts.

get your shit together, go to college or pursue a trade

I work an average job, make a little over 40k a year, about 65-70k for the household with no kids. With the amount of god damn tax the government takes that ends up being about 50k net total.

Not nearly enough for me to buy the stuff I want for my 3 cars, but it is enough for the initial investment and stupid insurance cost on them.

After that, I buy and sell stuff locally which earns me another 10k or so each year untaxed. Anything I see that somebody is selling under market value, I will buy. Or if its something I know I can fix and resell. Most of it comes from computer sales.

I also do detailing when I can for some extra money, but the time spent to money earned often doesn't justify it.

>What do you do on the side to earn money
I work my ass off. On average I'm at work for 70 hours a week, 6 days a week.

Have one weekend off per month, so that's when I try to work on my bike.

Some entry-level tech jobs offer training with opportunities for fast advancement, i.e. going from $11/hr to $26/hr within 9 months if you're gud.

Lay off the tail hate bub

but going to college and having cars is a bad combination

I got an IT degree so I make € 3125 while I'm 24 so I do nothing on the side

sell drugs

I grew marijuana for the first time recently and earned enough out of it to buy a mint honda cbr 600rr. Felixgoodmang.mp5

Uhh, you sell the project?

Honestly the barter section of Craigslist is the best way to up trade

My dad and I mow my grandparents and her neighbors lawns. It's a large amount of land and really sucked when it was a big walk behind. Now got a little sled to stand on behind it. He uses it for his pontiac lemans, I'm saving for either an old 124 spider or rx7 shell with 350 smc swap as a second car.

I had, and still have three cars while and after going to college.

It also got me out of a really shitty dead end job and into a job where I actually have a future.

Answer me, you larping memelord faggot

$20/mo phone
$30/mo internet
$30/mo electricity
$675/mo rent
$300/mo food

I make $3k/mo cash delivering pizza. The trick is not wasting money.

$3k/month delivering pizza? Holy shit where do you live?

I make $3k/month. Unfortunately I lose $500 to taxes, medicare, welfare, social security, $100 to health insurance, $200 for 401k, some other tax, some other tax. Only end up taking home $2k. Then $100 for insurance, $100 for gas, $40 for cellphone, $60 for internet, Netflix, student loan. I end up with jack shit.

I'm genuinely interested in this.

How to break into the industry?

Professional twink
5'2" life