I don't know what's cringier sometimes

I don't know what's cringier sometimes.

Import fans or muscle car fans... This is someone's profile pic on a muscle car facebook page.

nice digits

BRO BRAH YOU DONT EVEN OWN A MERCEDES OK BACK THE FUCK UP I MAKE PUSSY WET BRAH I MADE $12K IN ONE MONTH PROMOTING CARS 2 ON INSTAGRAM OK BRAH #FUCK YOUR NEGATIVE VIBES BRO IM NOT BOUT THAT LIFE OK #GOALS

>^what I picture the average muscled-up tatted-up mercedes owner is like^

>everyone who likes something fits the archetype

HHR owners are either fat or boomers. Prove me wrong.

>MERCEDES
That's for Marauder, moron.

If I see a clapped-out shitbox Altima/Maxima, 9 times out of 10, it's nigger-driven. 10 times out of 10 if it's got "dem rimz"

>Import fans or muscle car fans

Literally the worst F&F meme out there. I own a miata and a cutlass and like both of them.

Sort of this. I grew up in a MOPAR family and my dad shuttled me around in a 4dr cream yellow Chevelle when I was a wee lad, but my mom also owned an FC RX7 around the same years and now we drive VAGshit
>tfw mom and dad both drove GTOs when they were my age (~25)
>dad used to also own an Austin Healey
>now all that's left of my parents' "neat cars era" is a neglected Triumph Spitfire that's been sitting in a driveway for 30 years

this

all car communities are full of cancer, do your own thing and fuck the small minded people who buy into that crap

>Says he's from a true MOPAR family
>Only mentions Chev, Brit and Mazshit in post
>Wonder if he is perhaps confused and thinks that MOPAR stands for "My Old Pappy (fucked my) Ass Regularly"

Maybe his daughter is named Mercades. I mean, it's still absolutely bydlo and I feel bad for her, but at least it would explain the tattoo.

Did you get that joke off the side of a truck stop bathroom stall, you fruit?

Mercedes is somebody's name you fucking retard.

That says Mercader, not Mercedes you fucking idiot, it's Spanish for "merchant" the dude's probably a drug dealer or the world's toughest Mexican Jew.

>cutlass
GTA conditioned me to love this car to bits, it looks great user take care of it

Hey, my friend owned and HHR and he's 5'11" and is average/a little muscular, so you're wrong.

>At a rally
>A few buds and myself are at a rum shop where we get a good view of the action and drinks
>I am one of four white spectators in this area
>The other three are in a group together
>Their nasaly American accents are annoying enough already
>Car talk starts
>Tewners are bedder thahn muscle!
>Exahdiks are the faystest
>You know thaht muscle has the best aykselurayshun
>The whole shop is cringing, shop owner is dying behind the counter and you could see their local friend blushing as much as black woman can
>One of them literally turns to me and says
>Yo man, which side are you on? Muscle Tewner or ehxahdic?
>Friends erupt in historical
>I feel so embarrassed to be white right now
>B-boys, I-I am not really into cars
>'s kewl may
>The continue to argue the merits of each category

IIRC it was mid 00's so I think NFSMW or something was out already

>Historical
>Hysterical laughter

>fan of mussel
>tribal tattoos
>drive a z24
It checks out

fat, automatic american cars are disgusting

t. Euro

I much prefer my 4.7l, V8, 5000lbs, automatic american pickup than I do my 2.3l, i4, 2800lbs manual japanese pickup.

The only thing that could improve the ameribarge is a manual gearbox but then the wife can't drive it.

you are gay, a gay fag