Is there any hope for this car Veeky Forums?

>Be me
>know jack shit about cars
>get a low mileage V6 automatic mustang
>gets shit on by anyone and everyone I meet
>co worker who drives a falling apart memebaru outback on the Barbie fucking makes fun of my car

I just wanted a fun car that can beat stock cars in traffic and can drift if I put a limited slip in it is that too much to ask Veeky Forums? Why does everyone feel the need to go Hurr durr you got a V6 my car doesn't produce near that horsepower but Hurr durr your stupid you got a V6

Own being a fag, OP. At least you'll never go without sex now. Granted it'll all be gay sex, but then again you like V6 Mustangs...

Just shut the fuck up and learn to like your shitbox until you're able to replace it. Learn to change your oil and do basic maintenance (spark plugs, air filter, etc.) and maybe you'll get a little more attached to your shitbox. BONUS: When/If it's paid off, you can say "yeah it might be a V6 but it's paid off and it's mine :^)"

>source: I drive a VAGshit shitbox

It is paid off and I like the car I hate how people feel the need to shit on it tho I mean is there really any comeback to Hurr durr you got a V6?

>I mean is there really any comeback to Hurr durr you got a V6?
Not really other than "yeah it might be a V6 but it's paid off and it's mine :^)". I mean are you really gonna go to a stealership and finance another/new car just because "t-they bullied me about muh V6 engine!"

No it just pisses me off
Before this I had a Nissan Cube which was slow as shit and looked gayer than a pride parade and everyone shit on that I get a goddamn sports car or so I thought and they shit on it being a V6 I just feel like I can't win

I let my friends tell me shit about my fit just got it and started to pay it. But I still love it because I'm not a virgin like them and I use the back seats and room to fuck in a pinch.

Maybe you're like me and it's hard for you to stop comparing yourself to others/to stop caring about other's opinions of you.

I went through the same thing when I first got my 08 Golf ("rabbit"), and I still feel a little bit of the inferiority vibes sometimes (and the "I coulda bought [x] or [y] instead" vibes) but I'd be lying if I said I don't still like the car 9 years later, and I'd definitely be lying if I said I don't still have fun driving it.

>tl;dr: learn to love your car, and learn to stop caring so much about comments from the peanut gallery. Also remember "it might be a V6 but it's paid off :^)"

You know, for once I kinda feel better about that car :^) thanks

love your car and fuck everyone else
drifting in an automatic can damage the transmission though

Floor it everywhere.

Jesus Christ you idiot stop making threads about your shitty v6 mustang. You traded a perfectly reliable Cube for that POS too. No you won't drift for shit even if you put an LSD in it. Also it's not hard to make more power than that turd. T. 5.0 owner.
Nigger that was a perfectly reliable daily and you traded it for a car over a decade and a half old. I have a Ranger too, it gets me from A to B when the Mustang acts up. It's fantastic to have a daily that's practical and good on gas. You got rid of that for some retarded reason. You seem to care more about what others think and less about what you actually enjoy driving. That's dumb too. Oh and of course, both of these cars COMBINED cost me less than 7 grand. It's not hard to buy a not shit car. You are just that dumb.

That's the fun part, it's a fucking SN95 NEW EDGE
HE BOUGHT A V6 SN95
IT'S NOT EVEN A NEW V6 IT'S LITERALLY SLOWER THAN A MIATA

I mean I guess my advice still applies to OP, but I had a 2005 or something newer in mind when I was making those posts. Didn't even know he frequently makes threads/posts about it.

Just get memed on, you gay millennial. Dont be lame. I have to live with sweet sixteen girl burnt oil snap oversteer retard porsche. You can live with muh V6

Those have a good chassis though. OP traded a perfectly reliable, modern econobox for this.

Op at least you aren't stuck with a Subaru like I am. God damn the early 2.5s are slow as fuck. 165hp my ass. Feels like 80. No power between 2-3k rpm.

It runs though. And it's paid off. And it has some cargo room.

>gay sex
He's in a v6 mustang not a mazda

Do you have fun and enjoy driving your automatic v6 mustang, user?

If so, why do you care about what these other self-conscious faggots have to say?

I drive a 1.6l Mini Cooper but lol you got an automatic slushbox V6

That just means he's a top instead of a bottom.

No.
MFW people ask, "is that a v8?" and I always think man if I had a v6 I'd feel like SHIT.

I do find it pretty hilarious that those mustangs have less power than my camry of the same year (even with another 800cc of displacement). Ford engine design was really laughable from the smog regulation years until 2011 when they introduced the 5.0 and 3.7; everything they put into the mustang was complete trash

They went cheap and used the same engines they already had for their economy vans and other cars. Keep in mind Ford also planned on turning the Mustang into a FWD back then until it caused an uproar and thousands of angry letters(no email yet back then) that flooded their HQ.

>he got a v6
pffft

europefag here, whats wrong with V6 mustangs ?

The one OP got is literally slower than an NA Miata, and has none of the handling of a Miata.
tbf it isn't hard to wake either of the v8s up, they just couldn't figure out how to give them power and fuel economy.

>v6 automatic Mustang
lel
That said, this is your investment, your mistake, your car. Own it and love it.

the v6 butthurt
stop whining and embrace it, you goddamn retard. you dont understand why people like to bully you at all, do you?

He likes it. He wants to come out of the closet but he's too shy.