Anyone have before/after pics of their car?

>Anyone have before/after pics of their car?

Day I bought it, and what it looks like now

Car is salvage title so I bought it damaged long time ago

Been a project ever since

If you notice the recent one, she's starting to age. Bumper needs to be repainted and adjusted

On the bottom left picture it looks really great. Congrats mate, take care of it well.

Before

After

Thanks for the laugh

What it looked like when I got it
What it looked like after I riced it (fuel-economy sr20 swap yo)

Why would you mount a lightbar all the way back on the shell

Half the light it projects is just going to go straight into the roof and be wasted

likely didn't care, only fucked up the shell with brackets and not the roof.

from left to right, top to bottom

when i first got it circa feb 2013

2nd row, shortly before paint, engine rebuild

3rd row, stancefaggotry and what it currently looks like(also has an interior now)

>after

Not mine, but it's from Veeky Forums. Was at the Jersey meet last weekend. Owned by an an/o/n by the name of Volkska. It now has a Jeep Wrangler windshield and a VR6 engine with a manual.

Someone else here should have a before pic

Kill yourself.

y-you too

Please, my feelings

Its a Rigid 50" bar, made with road drivng in mind. No visible loss of light due to the bar sitting a bit over the roof, and the good concentration of the beam. Only problem is that it kinda illuminates the mirror housing. "Fixed" by plastidipping the parts of the housing that get hit

As for why I mounted it there; shell already had two brackets so I figured I might aswell use them. I have been thinking about maybe mounting it on the roof itself to get rid of the mirror light and also make the bar sit lower

You can barely see the brackets in this photo

You running dynamat?

did you paint it yourself? looks nice.

no

Nay. I do everything but bodywork, way too easy to fuck up and I have some one that does top notch work for a reasonable price.

How loud is it inside?

as far as road noise not terrible but i have an exhaust and listen to music at loud volumes

ONE EIGHT!!!

.... come again?

always liked your tacoma. has it given you any issues reliability wise?

Before

After

how much you put into that beast?

:)

What happened?

>Tacoma
Oh, the fury of a thousand spergs

Nothing much really. The alternator stopped working about a month in, but started working again the day after I had ordered a new one.

Little bit of rust, nothing major or dangerous

Suspension is starting to get worn, especially the rear (offroading with several hundred pounds of tools, fuel and machinery in the back may have played a part), but I have a full Old Man Emu 2 inch lift kit coming

Before

After

>those over-the-top hood scoops

It's more disappointing to know how weak and gutless the powerplants were on these cars. Rolled up sock in the underpants.

The fuck were you doing nigga

I can't remember the last time Mustangs had functional scoops.
F-bodies, however...

Shaker hoods on 1st gen were all function.

But yeah, I know.

>even MS3's had a functional hood scoop for the top mounted intercooler

Swerve to miss hitting a deer that ran out in front of me on a mountain road, lost control and hit the rock wall on side of the mountain

With how hard I hit it, the car took it like a champ. That car is somewhat rare being the platinum edition and I loved it to death

4.6 2V
230HP

Fuck I hate these situations.

>hit deer and risk injury and totaling car
>swerve away and risk injury and totaling car

Fucking DEER.

Best bet is to just buy something bigger and stronger, that way you can make a conscious decision beforehand that you'll only ever hit the deer. If I'm doing more than 50kmh, I'm not swerving, I'm planting my foot on the brakes and hoping to mitigate the impact damage.

Getting a ram bar will help. I'd say getting something with proper body on frame will help too, but nowadays that basically means a truck or a 4Runner.

I remember you fucker, nice thread

Honestly you should never swerve for deer.

Basic liability insurance at least covers wildlife here, so you are good if you hit bambi. Hit the ditch? Not so much.

before

after

ive changed it a little after this but i dont have any good pictures of it yet

what the fuck senpai, you broke it.

Sorry, wrong tacoma

Carry on

My CRX build from about 7 years ago

before

after

Before on the IH

Not quite done, this is as far as I got before I hurt my back. Once I get the flat black all off I'm going to clean up the red and white. might repaint the white, but the red i will leave alone.

And my Dart. This was my first classic. 8 years in storage before I bought it.

Hey I live in Oregon too