Which one should I buy?

Basically I'm in the market for a new car. I'm planning on only looking at Honda since I will get a pretty sweet deal through a friend that works at a local Honda dealer as a salesperson. His father is actually one of the co-owners and approved of this and said to come by and we will get you in a car lower than sticker.
Basically here is what I need out of it
>Room. Not to much since I'm looking in the subcompact segment but enough to be able to put stuff in it without being too cramped.
>Good reliability as this is my commuter
>Good mpg as this is my commuter
>I do need awd in the even of snow. My job requires me to be at work regardless of the weather so having the AWD even if its not a superior one helps.
>A bit of ground clearance

I LIKE the fit..but is far too small and the engine is pretty small as well. I have the same gripe about the HRV except the inside is ample but the old civic engine is a bit small for the car. Its available in 2wd and awd. I'm not sure if I can get away with just the clearance in the HRV without awd but I would feel much more comfy just having it. What do you guys think? Like I said I will be getting a sweet deal regardless.. also both cars are left over stock from 16 currently being held for me.,,,but they need to go soon and I'm probably going to scoop it up tomorrow. Once again this is limited to these two cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgWD0Ka24AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just fix your current car or get a civic for 3k.

Why not a civic?

My current car is a civic probably worth 3k now lol. Its getting retired to project car status now.

Fit with a manual and snow tires

Deal only applies to the 2016 fit and hrv. They want to get new ones in and these two are lagging behind.

Get the fit then. I doubt you'd need more space than that without needing a truck. My stepbrother likes his pretty well.

if fat, hrv.
if not fat, fit.

I do though. I'm sure the size inside is competitive but I'm not willing to bounce on a new car and have it lack in places. I like the fit but in reality it probably wont serve me like I need It to. I know Veeky Forums has this perma hate for crossovers but the hrv is literally just a bloated fit with a liftkit and awd. Its essentially a hatchback and not a crossover. I like it quite a bit...although the cupholders are pure shit

Then you've already made your decision.

it would appear so. Honestly the fit is smaller but when you look at the hrv from the right angle you can see the fit aspects of it. It also doesn't appear to be bigger.

Honestly I might go buy it tonight when they close shop to just have a real good look through of them both. Honestly I would buy both if I had the money lol

Just keep driving it and get something fun and impractical

Its literally already in the death bed. The engine is ready to get pulled and the new one is sitting the garage.

Well guys. I am the new owner of a Honda hrv.

Post pictures. What was financing like?

Currently in the garage and I'm in my office. Plus flip phone life so I'm not even sure if capable.
I didn't have to finance but opted to to build some credit. I figured I had all the money they were asking so its literally just like paying a bit late. I will have it paid off by the next year this itme.

Total cost?

I bought the lx awd so that goes for around 21,500 but I walked out with it for like 19500 flat. No tax, not transport cost, just the registration fee. Even got a extended warranty and protection for the rims . So basically the cost of a new 2wd one but not even because that doesn't factor in the fees if someone else bought it.

You got it for "invoice", not bad considering the dealer warranty.

well no. I got the awd for the price of the 2wd. I'm having trouble understanding what you mean

Does your mom know your gay?

Not sure..but your mom definitely knows I'm not. Also tell her to be ready by 10

Lol u got me op.

Dealer invoice price is around 8 percent under msrp and they claim that it's their whole gross profit margin and they can't budge on it, but in reality they get the car for much less than that or they wouldn't be able to keep the lights on. You paid what was essentially invoice price, which I hope includes the extended warranty, otherwise your friend price was what everyone else pays. If you got out for 19500 flat including the schlomo special dealer warranty, you did pretty good.

Yeah I got it for around the 2wd price except for the awd. The difference is around 2 less than I should have paid. I also paid NO FEES except reg which is pretty mandatory. They handled all the plates for me and they were ready upon purchase. Also paid nothing for extended warranty and the wheel protection

Also the fit was gone as it was shipped to another dealer nearby. Oddly I was glad the hrv stuck around. Fit just seemed super base for lx as opposed to the hrv with comes with proper wheels.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgWD0Ka24AA

Yeah listening to one goober is really a great idea?What purpose does this video have for us user? Seriously, you are smarter than this. Also this doesn't really apply to anywhere but aus since that's what all his comparisons are for.

>>I do need awd in the even of snow

kys

We've had a detailed HRV thread every day this week.

Honda shills are actually a thing on this board.

You kikes never cease to amaze me.

When I bought it he did say a lot of people are buying them. The only reason this was left over because its a "2016" and for some reason that deterred people. He has sold out of every batch he has gotten since release and needs to keep ordering more.