DB11 for daily use. V12 or V8?

DB11 for daily use. V12 or V8?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2dqaTG3dC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're both nice
flip a coin

What's the yearly cost of ownership for the v12?

V8

youtube.com/watch?v=v2dqaTG3dC8

I like the front of the car its gorgeous but what the fuck were they thinking with that rear? what was wrong with the old lights? what was wrong with the old taillight design such as the one used on the Vanquish which was done so well? not "current year" enough?

PS i'm becoming pretty convinced the Veeky Forums captcha specifically is a piece of dogshit on purpose to get you to buy Veeky Forums pass.

British sports cars should be v12

about the same: they're both AMG engines.

>AMG engines
that's disappointing. thought it was unique to Aston.

The new look seems better integrated in the whole shape. Perhaps too futuristic for the mainstream user.

Name one modern Aston Martin that isn't a money loser. Front-engined V12 Ferraris hold their value. Astons don't. This is for a reason.

Explain this.

Jesus, what's that clutter of vents and lines on the hood and why is the lower half of the bumper pushed in and covered with a shitty net?

AM DB11 or Ferrari GTC4Lusso?

Ooops, wrong quote.

>Front-engined V12 Ferraris hold their value
the 612 is cheap as fug right now actually.

>Front-engined V12 Ferraris hold their value
400i

All the cheapest of their respective eras. Good cars hold their value at the end of the day, not that badge and configuration.

man that thing is fuckn ugly
2/10

i actually think the 612 is sexy now even though I hated it when it was new. it's very understated. still want the 599 though.

It's a Grand tourer, v12 has the best balance.

I'm not a fan of either the 612 or 599 but their interiors were near perfect before the refresh

>disappointing

AMG engines are very amazing. $2.1 million Pagani car has it.

>The Huayra uses a twin-turbo, V12 engine developed by Mercedes-AMG. The Huayra's 6.0-litre engine, the M158, produces 730 PS (720 hp, 539 kW) and 738 lb·ft (1,000 N·m) of torque. Its top speed is about 238 mph (383 km/h) and it has a 0-60 acceleration time of 2.8 seconds.

>Aston
>muh unique
>British engineering

Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo Dat!

test

only the V8 is amg
>wrong