What's your favorite?
Post your collection

Yes I have ocd and autism

>cleaning your car's interior
Holy fuck. People actually do this?

>he doesn't clean out his car
Filthy pleb

>pleb

I'm not going to some shit board I've never been to just because you said so faggot

>thinks "pleb" is a /v/ meme
Fucking nerd.

>people who clean their car are more filthy than those who don't

really joggled my boggins

You're retarded, the post your quoting made no mention of what you babble about

I take ArmorAll leather wipes to my seats and protectant wipes to my dash once a week. I also have OCD, plus I never want my dash or seats to crack from the heat, and supposedly the wipes help.

>I take ArmorAll

Found your problem bud

Does anyone else feel grima (look it up) when they handle these.
I have callouses on my fingertips and the fibers 'catch' on them and it makes me want to throw up.

Nope, you must just be very sensitive :3

>I make a thread wanting to talk about cleaning
>it turns into shit posts central

>thread about microfibre towels

All I use to clean my interior are microfibre towels and water

>Want to clean car
>house doesn't have a hose I can use, I'll have to take it to a supermarket where they have coin machine hoses
>If I'm washing it I should probably wax it
>If I'm waxing it I should probably do some paint correction
>These products and tools are kind of expensive
>Never wash car, just let the rain clean it

I know that feel, user.
When I was like 10 and started playing guitar I learned that I hate the feeling of microfiber or like fake suede on upholstery. The callouses just make it feel so gross.

Unless you are smoking in your car or spilled coffee on your seats (degenerate), this is the correct way to clean an interior. A wipe down with lukewarm water is all that is needed.

>(degenerate)
Hey fuck you buddy, shit happens

I wear nitrile gloves senpai. Keeps the fibers from sticking and keeps the chemicals off my skin. Idc that I look like an idiot

Anyone know the best product for cleaning cloth seats?
I'm not a filthy degenerate, but my gf is.
This is why I have leather.

I really should take a good cleaning to my interior like this instead of just vacuuming.
I remember when we got out jetta, I thought the leather around the steering wheel was just worn and thought nothing of it, then a few years later I decided to clean it and I noticed that it wasn't worn, it was just covered in filth from the PO.

Quit using armor all.

Ok....why?

what should i use to clean the car? what should i use to take swirls out of paint? what should i buy for a buffer and cleaning solution? best way to clean an engine bay?

It's shit and you could buy meguiar's or mother's for about the same price but better quality.

Mothers wash wax and rinse is pretty good.
Swirls, use a light polish and a microfiber towel or a buffer if you have it. Meguiar's ultimate compound is pretty good. you don't need M105 or M205 unless you're fixing shit after wet sanding or you have serious clear coat scratches.
Tbh I've never cleaned my engine bay but that's something I've been researching. Apparently all you need is a degreaser and plastic bags to cover the alternator and other things that shouldn't get wet.
autogeek actually has great tutorials for everything.

The little fibres get caught on stuff all the time and I find them floating around inside the car.

I use ArmorAll wipes to clean major grime, and a wax/polish applicator pad with some ArmorAll protectant to finish it up. My truck's interior is 99% plastic (steering wheel is only leather component), so it works quite well.

its fucking summer, what do you expect. Board is flooded with complete retards.

Some degreaser from the store like mean green and a scrub brush

>mean green on upholstery

Jesus Christ nigga. Just use some upholstery shampoo - you can find it in any hardware store. Bissel makes some good stuff, so do Turtle and ScotchGard.

mothers wash and wax is cheap af, why the fuck do people still use armor all? myself included... What are some good polishing towels? by hand? or by machine?

>thinking mean green is bad
I bet you are a faggot who has to buy dedicated cleaners for everything and think car leather is delicate

i used to use it on my floor mats in my nissan all the time. it was one of the only things that could clean those goddamn mats. i wouldnt use it on leather unless you dilute it at least more than 50% because ive had that shit at about 50% and it used to strip the paint off of the gas pumps at my old gas station

Tuff Stuff. Spray on, fuck off, come back and wipe it up.

>Anyone know the best product for cleaning cloth seats?
Spot cleaning machine. Go to walmart and you will see a selection of brands from Bissell to Stanley Black&Decker. I use an old Bissell I bought from Costco many years ago.

...do you not? Imo not cleaning your interior is like not washing your ass, taint, or armpits when you shower

So what's your goto soap and cleaner company?
Meguiars
Mothers
Turtle
Armour all
Chemical guys
Ammo NYC
Griot’s Garage
Etc.

Does anyone else absolutely hate touching these things barehanded?