Redpill me on pizza delivery Veeky Forums

I'm thinking of doing pizza delivery through college as it has a flexible schedule and the expirience of meeting new people and getting to drive my car will keep things fresh

Inb4 I get initial d memes I don't give a fuck about being a racer or anything just have a low mileage car that would be perfect for delivery and it's easy money

Fuck off doug

rude

It's a good paying job for what it is.

Get a car that gets 25mpg+. I spent $5100 on gas last year.

don't fuckin buy into memes. It's a shit job the money you make goes right into your car and all you make are tips. Unless this is your only option look elsewhere

>meeting new people

Yeah I totally get to know my pizza guy instead of giving him $5 so he'll fuck off after the transaction

Shut up fag, i delivered in a 19mpg v6 accord and saved up $12k ontop of living alone in 1 year. I bought a car for 10k flat out in cash, and my other accord is still perfectly fine.

A dominos delivery driver came over and saw that I was playing WoW and he said he did too, he re-rolled on my server and we're having a blast.

So yes it's a good way to meet people. Maybe some horny house wives too.

sure you did buddy

You'll ruin your shitbox and it will smell like pizza forever.

Get a motorcycle and balance the pizza on the gas tank.

Delivering right now in my 10k shitbox

Fuck off.

>being proud of owning a 10k shitbox Honda and driving pizzas
Topkek lad get your priorities striaght.

>driving and texting
>automatic
>delivering pizzas
>paying 10k for 108k miles
holy kek

That's 108k KM, about 70k miles. I've put 30k on it.

You should consider becoming a taxi or uber driver first.

Just sell weed.
1. You're car is going to smell bad either way
2. You'll make more money
3. Your customer base will be the same
4. You won't get fired for carrying a gun
5. Dealing drugs is probably less dangerous than delivering pizza

>He drives on D3

I'm driving on a steep downhill

id rather sling pizzas. if the customer sucks, your only with them for a minute or two

Fuck delivering pizzas and getting robbed by nogs. Get a job delivering construction supplies, you get to drive company vehicles and you get to stay Veeky Forums loading and unloading supplies.

1) I worked pizza delivery in a tourist area between the ages of 16-19 (now 21)

2) On average I would rake in $50 tips on a slow night and close to $100-$150 on good nights during the summer. Winter was always dead and I barely made $30-$50 tips a night.

3) I was however getting paid $10/hr cash + tips wich as far as I'm aware is better than normal for delivery hourly pay.

4) You will put a FUCK TON of miles on your car and constantly be filling up your tank. Better be delivering in a corolla or civic because this job will greatly speed up your maintenance requirements.

5) If your job is a local establishment that gives a discount to local LEO's expect some leniency if you ever get pulled over by a local cop. Got pulled over more times than I can count in my years as a pizza boy and never got a ticket in my local area of employment because we offered 50% off too LEO's/Vets/Fired Department and they all knew me from also working the register.

6) Dependent on area some deliveries may be exciting. I've chugged several beers with random college kids home for a vacation. Been invited too multiple house parties. Actually fucked some girl at one of those parties so that was a cool night and got to see one pair of tits as a tip. Never got a blow job or a hand job for a tip though. That is like a pizza boy dream that never got full filled.

7) Most deliveries though will either be just people who tip accordingly or people who don't tip at fucking all. Those people usually get shamed at the establishment. Hell we used to blacklist addresses that were rude or gave employees a hard time. (Refused to pay for something, "couldn't find enough cash", would call a delivery in and it would be a prank)

All in all it was a fun job while it lasted. Destroyed my 97 nissan altima by the time I was done working there though. Now I'm a mechanic and make much more constant cash. The memories are good though.

>get robbed by someone

You either know where they live, can run them over with your car, can pull weapons out of your car to beat the shit out of them (tire iron behind the passenger seat) or do whatever you want. If you carry a strong presence nobody will bother you.

Even then you're generally only carrying $20-40

See this is what I was after
I drive a 1999 Ford Mustang right now I was gonna work there for a year maybe just to see what it's like plus I love driving my car so I thought it would be a good fit for me

Enjoy making nothing.

As someone who does delivery jobs exclusively, I'm going to tell you the honest truth. If you're not making 25-30 dollars per hour and getting 30+ mpg it's not worth it. And even if your car is terrible on gas it's still not a bad option but ONLY if you're racking in the dough. Look for something that has you doing 4-6 deliveries per hour, 3-5 in tips per delivery, and a 2-3 mile delivery range. Those are by far the best places to work. Don't be afraid to walk away from a job if you're not making money or getting treated like shit. At the end of the day it's your time that's being wasted.

I dont tip and if you get upset by that ill call your boss amd tell him the pizza was cold and you ate half of it before you got here fuck you ill get your broke ass fired

You want a tip here suck the tip of my dick faggot

>First put your lips on the barrel of my shotty nigger

Look at this meltdowning pizza boy

how's the closet, user?

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

>implying closet

Bend over and take this bbc you faggot white bitch BTFO

Just uber or lyft user

Its a good job if you have literally zero prospects in life

I NEVER tip my delivery boy and I always open the pizza in front of them; if anything's wrong I don't pay

They literally can't do anything about it either, because pizza delivery boys are all spineless sacks of shit

>not driving an automatic car when delivering pizzas

>not driving an auto period

pizza delivery fag here

>white bitch

its 100% typical for minorities to not leave a tip

way to be a stereotype

>if anything's wrong I don't pay

you don't get the pizza until you pay dumb fuck

Your car is going to get a shit ton of miles put on it
leading to part failure occurring sooner
leading to you spening more money on your car
Also your car will smell like pizza and you might stain your shit
Also you wont meet new people you;'ll have coworkers who are greasy highschool kids and one pissy manager

if you idiots fuck up my pizza then try to waste my time selling it to me I just take it, if the dickless coward for a pizza delivery guy tries to stop me I call his manager and get him fired for not being able to deliver a single pizza

Usually when I threaten to call their manager they shut up and shuffle lifelessly back into their pizza van like the virgins they are

Bro
1. they give you a fake address which is actually the easiest shit imaginable
2. meth heads done give a shit how much money you carry on you you retard people don't rob people because they're smart
3. if you beat anyone you'll likely get sued/arrested because of America

All you are doing is justifying your decision by yourself this is all an opinion on your part

Not him but
>Not taking pride in whatever it is that you do
>Not being proud of what you are and what you have made for yourself
Sound like you are the one whose priorities are out of whack

lol look at this pizza bitch having a meltdown

Enjoy being black listed retard

>live in Texas
>be light skinned
>Stand Your Ground law
>Shoot niggers as you please
>yee yee

Topcuck lad, you do you and be proud of being a poorfag if you want.

pouches or loose?

I only vape bruh

>t. people's who's GF's left them for the local stoner pizza boy, because even he was more of an exciting partner than these poor souls

I feel for you anons, I really do