330ci ZHP or M3?

I`ve always wanted an E46 M3 since they came out 15+ years ago. Recently tho I saw this badass ZHP burning rubber and it got me thinking... These things comparable to an M3 or just a 330 with slightly hotter cams?

youtu.be/4mR0_uiKT5s

Stay away

Valvetrain has issues. Perfect candidate for an S54 or LS swap tho

330 zhp is like a m3 lite it doesn't have the same performance as the m3 but if just like the looks a little bit cheaper on everything else it's pretty good

Whats goes wrong with them?

Can you elaborate a little more on the differences? Is it just the extra displacement and the stupid side vents?

Stop posting your shitty videos

BMW M division put all their effort into the m3 the engine has 100 more hp and revs all the way to 8k, has itbs, more responsive, has an oil catch system for hard cornering. The suspension is revised bigger sway bars, the control arms are modified and thicker, and lightweight wheels and yeah it has exterior differences led taillights has that power dome on the hood wider fenders for bigger tires basically it's in a whole another level of a machine just google it

>le rear subframe may may

ZHP is a modded 330. M3 is an entirely different machine mechanically speaking

WTF that supposed to mean you stupid faggot?

It means no worries, for the rest of your days...

>forgot my name
find a shop to patch it up and the e46 is one of the best cars of the 2000s

ZHP is only considered good due to poorfags who can't afford M3's talking up their ZHPs to make themselves feel better about not owning an M3

For example:
>330 zhp is like a m3 lite

Just like a 320 is an M3 lite.

M3, every time. You're going to regret getting a ZHP thinking it's "almost" an M3. Just get an M3 or know that you'd be buying a luxary coupe, not a sports car.

>You're going to regret getting a ZHP thinking it's "almost" an M3

This. People who think it's "almost" an M3 are fucking deluded.
A 320i is closer to a ZHP, than a ZHP is to an M3.

320i 168hp
>+67hp
330zhp 235hp
>+98hp
M3 333hp

lol american m3 is shit
euro spec m3's come with mighty 10hp more

get a vixen

Only the CSL you kyke

holy FUCK franz, save pussy for the rest of us

Yea u better get some tampons if u decide to get the ZHP. Only real men drive M///

>your masculinity being this fragile

Ok queerbag

The coupe ZHP isn't worth it. The ZHP was only worth it in the sedan because there was no M3 sedan. 2003 Sedan ZHP is how god intended the ZHP to be. Manual only sedan with a bunch of mild improvements that end up making a fun family car.

This is exactly the rationale.

Basically a 330+

Not everyone who buys 3 series wants an M3. It's not about money. The ZHp was fairly limited, and you were not affording one if you couldn't afford to stretch to an M3 if you wanted to.

ZHP was just a way for BMW to milk an extra 5k out of each buyer. If you cannot afford the E46 M3 then get an E36. It will make a better track car

The 5k you spent on the ZHP was worth it though

e46 is now e36 levels 5 years ago. i say buy an M now if you dont want to miss the boat.