About to spend ~$30,000 on an american car. Living the dream

About to spend ~$30,000 on an american car. Living the dream

Sweet brah. Post a pic.

I just purchased this fine machine.

>spend ~$30,000

or finance?

Why don't you buy domestic and get a nice Mercedes, BMW, Audi, or Porsche?

i'd prefer to pay it off and not worry about it. the 30k also includes the estimated insurance and gas cost for one year.

domestic for me is american. i'm getting a caddy

Don't do it man, it's a scam. Get the exact same vehicle but like 8 years older and you'll only pay about $15k. Brand new car is the biggest cuck move on earth.

i'm buying used, 2015

>8 years older

I mean that's the age most cars have pricey problems popping up, even the superliol nippon products.

What Cadillac?

If it's 30k it better be a CTS, not an ATS

It's his money, he can blow it however he wants, it helps the economy

it's cts. i'm paying more for one with leather seats, even though the base can be had for ~3000 less on average

Neat i go to Auburn

"The dream" is doing what your jewish masters told you to do lol.

Cadillac offers cars without leather?

yeah they have base models now meant to be more competitive, and "premium" and "luxury" with negligible differences. honestly their pricing model is pretty weird since i'd dare to say the base is better than the others

>finance scams that last a LOT longer than their fucking cars ever will.

Most car loans are 5 years. What new car doesn't last five years???

>cloth in a new merc

That's unheard of.

The fact is when you finance a domestic you're paying into a loan that double the value of the car at the end of the loan. Domestics do not hold their value and that coupled with the devaluation of the dollar you're spending really fucks you in the bum.

This isn't exclusive to domestics either. All auto brands are shit tier. I'd even extend my argument to state that there hasn't been a half decent mass-market car produced since 2001.

Buy a 90s Japtrap with a decent body for $2,000 and when you're done with it you can sell it for $2,500 after a year because those cars have already hit the bottom of their valuation curve.

90s Jap cars are by far the best value and a better experience than newer cars.

The automobile was perfected in 1997 and every year after automakers have been making them shittier and shittier because of their entitlement to maximizing the profits of their share holders. Cars were ruined in the boardroom.

I'm euro but would like shitty american car for DD like 300C or Charger.

Also some american truck with long travel suspension would be nice but I would rather have proper Patrol or LC with gas engine.

>OP is going to buy a salvage-titled Ford Raptor from 2013

You've come a long way, baby.

>like 300C or Charger.

Literally the two worst cars you could have chosen.

If you just want some dumb American shitbox, buy any of the following and experience mediocrity and slightly below average reliability:

>Ford Taurus
>Ford Focus
>Chevrolet Cruze
>Chevrolet Malibu

He should included his number so people could ask.

Youre an actual retard right?

Buy a petrol Insignia in a boring color and put Buick badges on it. There you go, Buick Regal. :^)

>butthurt Chryslernigger detected

the american dream is dead

That's fairly common in europe

No, Chargers are pretty fucking good.
Everything you listed is horrible boring shit. GM hasn't made a good compact since the Cobalt, and Ford forgot how to make a good fullsize sedan.
The Malibu is neither but it's the most horrible and souless fucking thing you can possibly drive.

Fuck you fags

My 01 Malibu with 147k miles still runs good even though it's a barebones cheap car

It's soulless, slow, and boring obviously but it blows cold air and gets me to places and back. Also don't gotta worry about dings or getting speeding tickets since it's so slow. But fuck you plebs for disrespecting a classic American grocery getter.

>Fuck you plebs for shitting on my shitbox that has no redeeming features other than "working as intended"
It's one thing to have sour grapes, it's entirely another to try and make others have them too.

>i dont understand cars

having a fun summer, kid?

Well I just spent ~$10,000 on a japanese car.
Living the anglo dream.

>classic american grocery getter
>soulless

choose one

>Ecobost

This is the ultimate sour grapes post.

Why would u need jimny in uk