ITT

>cool cars in your neighborhood you wish were yours

Post cool cars parked in near your house.

Serious question, what plant species is that bush in the background? I love the texture.

The blue one next to my red one.

Old, shit picture, but this used to be parked on the fucking street in my neighbourhood.
Just a 996 GT3, sitting there, presumably someone's daily.

Nigga I ain't about to go outside for some dumb shit

crop the plant
reverse image search google
find your answer

idiot.

>Best guess for this image: vegetation
Gee, thanks a lot.

this tbqh

there's a 911 gt3 parked down the street but you guys just have to take my word for it

>live in one of the maybe three nice neighborhoods in my town

>only three particularly cool cars are a special snowflake edition Eclipse, a clean vintage BMW sedan from the 70s or 80s, and a 300zx.

There are plenty of 'nice' and modern cars but they're lame and for people who don't care about driving.

my neighbor buys 2000GTs and crushes them in a massive trash compactor on his lawn

The internet doesn't work like that yet

>tfw my neighbor has a perfect condition non-lowrider'd 1967 Impala
>mfw I'm not jealous but I want a fucking railroad job too
Seriously, those railroad guys get paid a small fortune

scabby looking xke with spot lights
similar to pic but it doesn't have the amco

The next best car in my neighborhood is an STI. Nothing too great around here.

hmmm

People come and go all the time, but there is currently nothing cool on this side of the base. Last year there was Nissan GT-R, last month there was some rare Alpina wagon thing I forgot the name of (less than 200 made).

None because everyone here drives boring cars.
from time to time a good sounding old saab drives through but he lives further away. i would love to own that car

There's a FiST and a really well looked after STi parked at the house 2 doors down from me, always slow down to admire them when I pass.

The only remarkable car parked in my neighborhood is a 2017 Civic, and it isn't even the Sport version.

Fuck what a boring shithole I live in.

You don't know your neighbors?

I'm not going outside to take creepy photos of my neighbors cars, but:

>McLaren MP4
>GT350
>GT3
>Turbo S
>AMG GT
>i8 and M cars here and there
>ZR1 and Z06

That's about it. More lifted trucks than anything else though.

what the fuck, do you live in dubai? The nicest cars in my neigborhood are 4 lous europas that dont run in some guys yard and 2 military jeeps and a troop carrier

>Genuine R32 GTR 1/2 mile away
feelsgoodman

I have an irrational and inexplicable love for these cars and one just like this passes my house twice per day every damn day.
Fucking love the sound of it too.

I saw a 991 gt3rs stuck on the median yesterday after trying to race a donked ctsv.

My summer neighbors always have nice Wranglers whenever they come. They aren't some shit JK/Rubicon, they're all TJ and below. They had a very nice CJ that I think they sold off.