One can dream, right?

one can dream, right?

Americans hate diesels for some reason

diesel a pricey and a slow start stigma

Diesel is cheap as shit in Canada, usually cheaper than regular grade gas, yet our market gets fucked over because companies treat Canada like the 51st state

Mercedes selling most of its ML and GL SUVs as diesel should be a big fucking hint to other manufacturers

>diesel crossover

>United States of Ameripetrols
>need a six litre V8 to finally produce enough torque to tow an ATV
Wewew.

To be fair, you should have become america a long time ago.

>America
>The land of 25 year import laws

>posts a vehicle in america that doesn't have any of the aformentioned specifications hauling an ATV
way to invalidate your own argument

Doesn't matter, we have guns. And we can use those guns. The 2nd Amendment trumps anything any other country has to offer. The right to carry a gun is the better than any super car.

Canada has just as many guns per citizen and we use them for hunting. RCMP are fucking kikes about carrying them but at least we don't have to worry about niggers wanting to mug us at every street corner

>On a car forum
>fuck cars, I got muh gunz
Use them to kys

That's the point, even a small diesel can comfortably haul some weight.

and you said americans NEED a v8 to do that, while posting proof that shows otherwise

>just as many guns per citizen

we here in America don't know what trailers are "except for the ones you live in and don't go anywhere" so the only way we know how to tow anything is with a $50k+ truck

>XD

kys nissan

Does nissan really have 6 fucking SUV platforms?

Yeah, because foreign manufacturers were merciful enough to sell passenger cars with diesels in the US, against all sales projections. Detroit would never have that idea.

>USA Guns per capita: 112.6
>Canada guns per capita: 30.8
is the definition of 'just as many' different in french-arabic or whatever you bagged-milk retards speak?

>TITAN XD

>Juke
What is the point if you might as well get the Rogue Sport that at least doesn't look shit.

>not wanting a diesel Juke

The difference is far smaller when you look at it on a household basis. 25% of Canadian households own guns. 36% of American households own guns (fewest in a long time) but the ones that do own more and more of them, making it look like everyone in the US has a gun.

If we combine the numbers, it means that every gun owning Canadian household has 1.23 of them, and every gun owning American household has 3.12 of them. But the difference in how many of the households own guns isn't all that big.

Joke's on you, it's available with a 110 hp diesel in Europe, alongside a 94 hp to 218 hp petrol range.

thats great americans still have more guns
also 90% of the canadian population lives within 100 miles of the US canada border
in a context of conflict, its incomparable how much better armed we are

So, when was the last time you had to shoot at someone that wasn't yourselves?

never, because I live in a first world country
the entire argument was that canada is just as well armed, and you deconstructed that by your self in your previous post

>Canada has just as many guns per citizen

Ford and chevy have 5.

Nissan had 5 but they just brought the rogue sport to the states which is the quashqai in other parts of the world, apparently its breddy good

>Diesel crossover in the US
Never going to happen.
I'd rather see the crossovers get culled, anyways.

>muh gunz
Never change Amerilards

My 5.3 Liter towed my 5 ton trailer without issues,
And my 6.8 does 12 tons just fine