Tfw cucked

>tfw cucked
>tfw wife is going to leave me if I don't sell my old lexus ls400 and get a newer car
The pussy is good but I love my car more, I'm considering leaving her. My ls400 was the first car I ever bought with my own money and I've had it for 6 years

>gets married to a harpy
>harpy says she'll divorce if he doesn't sell his car
Its time to play...
GUESS THE RACE
GUESS THE RACE

>women will divorce you over simple things instead of loving you unconditionally
wow, heterosexuals are terrible

My guess is white, only a white woman would be spoiled enough to think her pussy is worth more than a car.

Not as terrible as fatherless niggers to be H

>tfw wife is going to leave me
Fuck her. She is going to leave you eventually. Don't let her get inbetween you and your car, the thing that actually loves you.

This desu

this, fucking white "people"

If she's so shallow she's going to leave you over a car? She's going to leave you, it's just a question of when. You married badly, OP. Sucks to be you.

I'm not fatherless???

TFW last time I had something like this I told her to figure out how we were going to split the money in the joint account.

Yeah but white vaginas can make white babies. Muh 14 words

>nigger
>not fatherless
Choose one (1)

I'm actually white, I just realized how shit most white women are. Hot though.

im not fatherless? just talked to him yesterday

*2 days ago

Either she's joking with you or bluffing. Tell her how you actually feel about the car and if she doesn't like tell her to go get the fucking papers. I can bet she won't.

Really why back pedal on something we don't have first hand knowledge of? Do you think I'm watching and going to go BULLSHIT YOU WERE AT THE BAR YESTERDAY YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT. I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE A DAD NOW!

>be black
>black queen lets me keep my IS300, Z32, and E36

I can't see how you chucks are attracted to white women

i want the information to be accurate. duh

Well that's a first :^)

>nigger
>truthful + has a father
Choose one (1)

ok
I have a father????

Everyone has a father, nagger logic everyone.

Tell her the car has been with you since before you met her and it will be with you after you leave her. Then leave her. Unless you're a total cuck.

you claimed i didn't have a father.

>op hasn't replied to the thread even once
It's a troll thread, evacuate

I dated my wife longer than that guy has had his car, we don't know which came first.

see

Also on a serious note why did you get wifed up?
I saved quite a bit of money getting wifed up.

>leaving you over a car

there are women that actually do this, pussy has too much god damn value

There are women that threaten this and if they go through with it then it was a good time to get out.
I believe in
>"If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it."
Hey you want to borrow $20, sure thing bud.

yeah women say stupid shit sometimes. I could see some crazy cunt saying that just to be a cunt

Keep the masterrace LS400, dump the bitch.

> I could see some crazy cunt saying that just to be a cunt
His wife
Do you see the problem here?

He's a cuck. It's possible that he hadn't known her for long before marriage.