It's this shit that make me want to fucking die

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Number of bumper stickers are highly correlate with autism. I know this because they always have an autistic child and that apple don't fall far.

>tfw dad has a lot of bumper stickers on his cars

But I don't have any and yet I'm posting here so you could be right.

Same parking lot

civic mastercar

Put the stock lights back on and it's golden

all those just let me know that the victim is unarmed and prime for mugging or jacking

honestly, liberals who put a million stickers like that just advertise they cant defend themselves

>3rd gen TC masterrace
>Asheville nc sticker

wtf, why'd they have to ruin a decent car . .

Would those towncar taillights fit on a crown victoria? I have been contemplating getting a pair from a junkyard or something.

Imagine being so autistic that you care what other people put on their cars. Faggot.

This
And my car is full stock no stickers

Imagine being so autistic that you think people care about what you put on your cars. Faggot.

Used to go to school with this girl that drove a trashed up Lumina or something. From the back bumper to just past the rear doors was completely covered in stickers.

If I had no shame, more money, and a car I didn't give a shit about, I'd do that but with the more cringeworthy anime stickers from /osg/

Because people can do whatever the fuck they want with their car and your autism won't let you ignore it.

I don't know what's worse

That guy must really love fish

>Jewish star is first one in line

Hmmm

if you want to die, op, why don't you just kys?

>People who opt to exhibit their individuality through these decals may take part in more acts of road rage. Colorado State University social psychologist, William Szlemko, found that aggressive driving is linked to the number of markers a person has on his/her car, regardless of the messages portrayed.[1]

Quick reminder that people who consider themselves important enough to slap their opinions all over their cars are nutjobs.

I want to know the thought process behind people like this. I would understand fags from /osg/ who are making/selling stickers for everyone and putting them on their cars, but this is totally different. These stickers aren't humorous or cool, its as if they just found a sticker at a card store and said "oh I like this" and put it on their car, and THEN they went and just slapped them on in any orientation.

Is it autism?

This.

>buy a Lincoln
>put twenty stickers on my bumper
>rip one off and leave the sticker grease there

Why don't people care about their cars guys?

Because unlike us autists, cars are nothing more than appliances to get from point A to point B

its why they throw them out when something breaks or there is the next latest and greatest model.

LMAO

For me it's shit like this.

>SR-71 "theme" on a German shitbox

>SR-71
>Gloss black
>Random rivets and "panels"
>Stupid wheels and camber not made for speed

DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT THE BLACKBIRD IS

Out on the road today, you saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac?

why.

kind of unrelated but its a fun story

Putting any kind of sticker on an automobile that is not a racing car and sponsor stickers or racing numbers, is pure fagotry. Projecting your identity and politics by way of stickers is pathetic. Six year olds play with stickers. Grow the fuck up. Its just a fucking car. Nobody cares if you like star wars or anime or what political party or sports team you support it is entirely irrelevant to everyone else in the world. You could just show yourself your gay little stickers at night and feel happy about your self. Destroying the underlying paint work of the vehicle and the overall aesthetic look of the car is ridiculous. How can you be so insecure in yourself and your vehicle that you need to deface it with tacky stickers to somehow bolster your image of yourself with cheep bits of sticky plastic poorly arrayed asymmetrically giving the overall impression that you are a retarded child?

Bumper stickers are a sign of mental illness
It means they have assigned their fragile ego to their car.

nature.com/news/2008/080613/full/news.2008.889.html

back to r.eddit

I too hate Ohio with a passion op

Car must be good bait

At least osg is based on old japanese street racing tomodachi slaps where they would trade with other teams they were on good terms with

lost

You could probably extend the logic as far as hats and t-shirts. You ain't right in the noggin if you have to plaster your opinions anywhere but actual discussions.

That was a good read user. Thanks

i love that story, i read it every time i see it and it never gets old

>amazing engineering that yurocucks will never achieve on a german shitbox
no no no no no

>this american engineering
god damn I'm so proud to be part of this country

Where in Ohio is this

Someone post the image where the father got fucked over divorce/child custody and his car is filled with those decals