>Shitposting general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNWWBs3DR3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it?

What's the obsession with her anyway?

dog fucker

That didn't answer the questing at all

some idiot posted his dog fucker wife on here and we all saved it so it's the new meme

It makes me sad someone married that coal burner. To each their own I guess

Why is your swifty gf 8 feet tall

giantess fetish

>we all
No, aspie, it's just you.

Is that actually Whitney Wisconsin or someone who just really looks similar to her?

was supposed to do some offroading this weekend but got bailed on. Still no cool pics for this zu. i can be ZU right and suzukis are zooks? or should we go by zu zus?

one and the same

first of all, she's five foot 10 inches. the jeep xj is 5ft 6 so of course she's tallter. she's also standing in front of the jeep so hecc off

stop it. you're neither of us, user. that's not my file name with that picture, either.

>tfw friends FJ62 is a kill right now
>everything is mud from constant rain
>go night wheeling with him driving on the edge of ruts about a foot deep with mud
>winch still isn't on truck
>he's nervous as fuck the entire time for some reason
Fuck I really want a Yamaha Big Bear $1000 Kijiji special to beat on right now. I felt weird showing up to the hick town prom the other night as some city fuck with a truck covered in mud because I didn't have time to wash it and everything else was completely clean.

Motorcycle offroading > anything with 4 wheels

Agreed 2 wheels better than 4

>tfw no 2WD mode

Wish I got a Paj instead sometimes.

What's up fellow tacoma owner

Not much, just enjoying my Sunday. Only one more week in Europe and soon I'll be able to go home and drive my truck again

Sounds fun. I'm on hitch a couple more weeks until i get to do anything fun in mine sadly. Getting a cb antenna today though. Yay

Nice, dude!

I ended up doing a ham/race radio on mine just because my group all does race channels. Less traffic than CB

You doing an external antenna for the CB?

Yea, gonna snag up a whip antenna. Cuz why the fuck not! Never had one but a guy at work sold me his for 25$ all it needs is the antenna. Figure it'll be gun on road trips and when I go out with buddies to do hoodrat shit.

Yeah externals are nice. My radio is a handheld and I just wired the antenna directly to it, and it ended up doubling the range. Not bad

What taco do you have?

Little 95 5 speed. Nothing super fancy. But i like it.
It's my first 4x4 So I have a few ideas in mind for it. Wanna pick up trail riding and maybe a bit of mudding for shits n giggles. I live by the ocean so def plenty of on the beach hooning

Well no whip antenna, but this was on sale. So I'm ok on this considering it's bbys first cb

Zuzus

Whats a race radio?

We cb now. Fuck yea

Nice brah, yeah Beach shit is fun, and you'll see how much the CB helps when you're in a group

It's basically a uhf radio that works in a certain range of frequencies, usually called "weatherman" or "race" channels

Too many good cars. We need more heeps

Ten min in and all the chatter was about glass dildos. I'm ok with this lol.
I wouldnt exactly call mine pretty. But ty?

But i dont own a heap yet?

Heep = Heap of a Jeep

You don't need fancy suspension to go fast, just a death wish. youtube.com/watch?v=nNWWBs3DR3o

what is that izuzu called

I've been wanting a Land Cruiser for a little while now, and I think I might finally have the opportunity to get one. Someone wants to trade me an early 00s Land Cruiser for my DRZ400. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but the guy says it's really clean, has no known issues, no rust, clean title, and 113k on it. I'm a little bit nervous because he wants to trade down. Land Cruisers around here in that condition usually go close to 10k, where a clean DRZ will go for around 4k.

Does this seem odd? And if I do go check it out, are there any common issues to look out for?

OP YOU PUT /ORG/ IN YOUR NAMEFIELD AND NOT THE TITLE
WTF
Y U DO DIS

In America it's called the Amigo. It's a short wheel base, convertible rodeo/passport.

>MAKING A THREAD THAT I CANT FIND WITH CTRL + F
LITERALLY JUST F YOUR SELF FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that does seem incredibly odd desu.
have a mechanic check it out beforehand if you dont know what youre looking at.
rust is the biggest thing to watch out for, but make sure the timing belt has been done (should have been done at 90k)
check the steering rack as those usually need to be replaced at some point.
other than that though they are almost completely bullet proof. stay on top of maintenance and you should have no problem hitting 500k (as these things do regularly)

i should have put all these in one post
ayy

but ive been fly fishing all week living it up between my old job and my new one.
what are you /friends/ doing lately?

blue tay cruiser pls go

If it's the FJ100, don't get that pigshit IFS version.
If it's the 105, def do it. Where do you live?

no u

the pigshit ifs 100 isnt that bad you F A G G OT
its way better on the road than the 80 and still decent off road
but youre right ifs is kys tier

actualy, mine is black

more precisely, it's "a stock Lexus soccer mom shit heap driven by [a] faggot"

Massachusetts. It's going to mainly be a daily, but might see some occasional off roading. Posted in this thread to ask because I've seen a few Land Cruisers on here before.

I think I'll be meeting up with him Wednesday to check each other's car/bike out. If all goes well, it'll be time to sell my XJ.

what does /org/ think of my light setup?

Man, that will destroy fuel. The offer does sound odd since you can probably just flip it immediately for 7k or 8k. Maybe he doesn't know the worth of the thing. Worst case situation, you sell it for $6k as a "project vehicle"
[spoiler] and then buy a fully functioning suburban with it[/spoiler]

Maintenance is all doable by yourself and you always have a lot of workable space under there. Fixed all my shit meself except for the hard to weld parts and that A/C recharge.

>make sure the timing belt has been done (should have been done at 90k)
2UZ timing belts are good way past 90k. Basically the only thing that kills them is getting some sort of fluid on them. Rule of thumb is when the water pump starts weeping, change the timing belt and water pump.

You can do better.

More info on that IFS hummer in the distance

All hummers are IFS from factory

more info on that hummer with IFS, four doors, a windshield, four wheels, and a roof

Would look a lot better if it was centered instead of sticking out the side

I'd save up and get a better setup personally

Bad approach angle, greatly increases chances of snagging on vegetation, adds more weight that necessary, not aerodynamic, lengthens vehicle, looks ugly

Do you know how a lot of trapfags are formed? They're usually lolicons or dudes who have a large bias towards petite girls, and a lot of them accidentally stumble upon a trap in a doujin, or a nukige, or whatever. Of course, they don't know it's a dude until the time of dicking arrives, and by then they're already invested into that character to the point where they stop caring. It gets normalized for them - after all, it looks, talks, and acts like a girl; it just happens to have a dick. "I'll just pretend I didn't see that penis," they say, as they increasingly become less horrified by the prospect of bopping the weasel. "Oh, that bulge protruding from the panties? It's just a puffy vulva," and so on. And do you know what happens when that reach that H-scene and start pounding the brisket? They cum buckets. Why? Because it's different. It's new. It's a feeling they haven't felt before in the ever-increasing-monotony that is their habitual masturbation; and thus, in an attempt to reproduce that excitement once again, a trapfag is born.

I guarantee you a few people who read Maggot Baits for "fun," or some sense of endurance-testing themselves will likely come out being far less offended by guro than when they first went in. They might even develop a fetish for it.

Anyone offroad cars that aren't meant to be taken off road?

My echo used to fit on ATV trails.
I used to pretend I was rally driving

>see in last thread XJ should be shorter than me
>my recently purchased XJ is actually about an inch or so taller than me (inb4 manlet, don't rub it in)
>this activates my almonds
>go out and inspect suspension for shits n' giggles
>see this

Im assuming this is a coil spacer? This is my first solid axle vehicle. Didn't check the back but the truck sits level, so I'd assume the rear was done too.

Yup. Cool spacer. Slightly better than a body spacer, much worse than a bigger lift. Looks about an inch, probably harmless and gives you more clearance

le sigh
why

find new memes, blg

>Wide M/T tires on snowy roads

A Prius with nothing but a set of Hakkas on would run circles around this truck going up that mountain

Why do you cunts just hang out in the tims parking lot all day and pretend like you actually offroad?

Never had a better time. Never got to do what I really wanted with it since it had to be my daily when I was doing this and when I bought my truck the insurance on the Impala fucked off immediately since I bought the truck just before it was about to renew so my dad removed it.
>mfw bottoming out while doing 80KM/H downhill in heavily rutted sand sitting in the back seat of your own car while there's 5 other people also in the car.

We have a lot of discussion on pickup and charity days this way. Are you talking about Ontario?
If it's not a Small group, we do a lot of trash pickup and drives organised at tim's

went driving in the weekend

The sly jeep sneaks up on the unsuspecting 60 series

How fucking hard would it have been to make the colorado/canyon NOT look like a pile of european garbage?

trap sounds needy

asian gf pls.

Pretty hard when its essentially a US built/US market Isuzu

It was funny the first time. Just leave it be.

Is there any /org/ related stickers? Tried searching /osg/ but didnt see anything.

yeah on the watracing site you can get a WAT OFFROAD DEVELOPMENT sticker instead of WAT RACING DEVELOPMENT sticker. I think there's also one that says /OFG/ with a J40 under it. I still need to put one of my WAT stickers on my truck.

>tfw just put a WAT sticker on my shitbox

Im sure there are lots of nissan and jeep owners in here

Diesel or Petrol? Manual or auto? If it's Petrol you'll soon regret it, I go through $80 a week just driving to work and it's only a 10 minute trip each way.

>the pigshit ifs 100 isnt that bad
So not that bad that Toyota had to redesign the chassis and make the 105 because they knew they fucked up.

What are the best overlanders that aren't shit. My room mate has a tahoe so I don't want that. Also no jeeps. Tacos are to small. Wanting a 4runner. I'd like it to at least have a backup camera. I can spend up to 45k if needs be.

Ahh. Good ol bait

I'm gonna install a backup camera in mine soon. I'm gonna see if they can do the full 360 camera and fit it under my mirrors. That'd be so fucking helpful for rock climbing and takeoff points.

Anyway, my land cruiser is neat. Though if you have a rooftop tent, you can probably get away with anything.

BC
Parksville/cowichan area.
Drive by these faggots every day.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. And by "you know what to do" I don't expect you to know how to convert an Econoline to 4x4. What I mean is that your budget is more than large enough to buy a converted one or to pay someone for converting a cheap used Econoline, and still have lodsa dosh left over. Also get the short body, the long one with the extended ass ruins your departure angle.

That would be so fucking cool.

>2UZ timing belts are good way past 90k
fair enough.
although i wouldnt wait until the water pump starts weeping to change it. 2risky4me

to be fair it wasnt redesigned because they fucked up, it was a different design for barren wastelands like africa where sfa is a need not a want. the ifs version is more suited to the american market where 98% of them will never see dirt.
i wish we got the 105 but i understand why we didnt

if i was going to spend $45k id get a lightly used 200 series for ~35k and then spend the rest on mods

the sportsmobile in the pic you posted goes for minimum $80k. dont get me wrong they are fucking sweet but you arent getting a sportsmobile for $45k unless its utterly thrashed.
you can get a quigly converted 4x4 e350 for that price but it wont have all the glorious sportsmobile shit

but would it have the light bars and totally ep bumper to clear all the obstacles in the mall?

As long as the road is bare/with only light snow on it then sure

Once you start running into more snow you'll struggle

repairs on a 200, though. also damn that gas. just get a suburban / land cruiser / patrol. if you're in salt area, get it imported from europe. then do an engine swap with something diesel so you have less of an idling gas consumption and you can do a full electric shutoff in case of river or swamp crossings.

if you get the old german I5s / I6s, you can carry vegetable fuel as both cooking fodder and engine fuel.

Speaking of which
I'm seriously considering finding an OM647 or OM612 for my Land Cruiser. Maybe the I-6 equivalent instead but who knows.
The i-5s would keep my acceleration so fucking shite but it would save so much fuel and be able to run underwater. What do? You coming to iceland or what?

Hahahaha, yeah I know the same stories from the Canadian overland projects. A lot of them just drive their vehicles to talk about shit and overland like once every 3-6 months. Are they always fat 50 year old men?

A conversion from quigley runs like $13k. Then you need wheels, camper shit etc. All in all, even buying a cheaper van, you're looking at $30k all in with all the bullshit and maintenance etc. I have an e250 camper van. The only thing left is a 4x4 conversion, and I'm $15k in already (solar panels, lift kit, LED lights, wheels and tires, paint job since mine was shitty, maintenance etc.) I still don't have bumpers ($2k each), a ladder, I built my own roof rack from aluminum (they run like $2g) etc.

What's the MPG (highway/city) and GPH (idling) fuel consumption of those E-250s? How heavy are they once you add everything together?

Also, roof rack from aluminium sounds like a great idea. I want one of those for my LC but have it incorporated into a roll cage so it's within the walls of the body.

The fabricators around my place do bumpers for $1250 CAD each and a roof rack for the same price. If you get it done together, they normally give you like 25% off simply because of the measurement and joint work in making them at the same time.

What solar panels did you use and how did you do a dual battery? I just got myself a deep cycle I want to hook up to the starter.

Fuel is shit. Probably 12mpg at best when not loaded down. Honestly after removing all the factory shit in the back, it's probably about the same. The factory bench seat weighs more than my bed. And the cabinets I have are very light. I put wood floors in it and removed the heavy rubber ones. All in all it's probably about the same, but I have massively upgraded suspension. I am toying with putting a lightning motor in the van for more towing power. The brakes are fucking garbage though. Gotta upgrade to e450 brakes.

I designed and cut all my own aluminum to save a ton of money. I'm maybe $200 into material (it covers 75% of the roof and can hold 4 solar panels and an extra space for coolers etc) and I had a buddy weld it up for $150.

I use windynation (windycity? I forget) kit with 3 (soon to be 5) deep cycles. An inverter. And a regulator. I run an AC for my dog when I take him so it requires a lot more juice (I have it vented through the floor). But remove the AC and you can run a fridge, LED lights, a TV, and charge your shit, and a cooker top on like 2-3 batteries easy. I ran the fridge in shade for 2 days and didn't even see a drop in battery charge.

Forgot to mention. I just ran the 12v batteries 12v parallel (Run the main + solar line to a + battery terminal, then connect all the + terminals with a wire. battery 1 + main solar cable > battery 2 >battery 3. Then do the same with -.