Ricing out your ride, stancefaggotry and lifted trucks are already old news, what's the next retarded thing for cars?

Ricing out your ride, stancefaggotry and lifted trucks are already old news, what's the next retarded thing for cars?

Electric cars, because Im right wing a country boy and I like my transportation to be as inefficient and unreliable as possible.

>MAGA
>global warming is a hoax

rotary engines

they already came and gone.

IIHS approved "BABY ON BOARD" LED brake lights

>lifted trucks a meme

You realize that lifting a truck and putting offroad tires on it is the single most efficient thing you can do to improve its offroad performance, right?

bringing them back would be pretty retarded tho amirite

rotary engines with rotary valves

t. mall crawler owner

You might be onto something with rotary valves.

Mid Engined but FWD

Taking body on frame landbarges, turning the body around, turning the interior around inside the body and driving them with a backwards body.

"Gas Lights"

LED Lights on the front and rear of the vehicle that turn on when you step on the gas pedal and turn back off when you take your.foot off of it.
This is to let other drivers know that you are still accelerating when you should be braking.

This is will prevent accidents where a car runs a red light because people would have seen the other vehicle's gas lights and stopped.

Sound's stupid? It is stupid.

What about people who lift their trucks for looks and do all their driving on tarmac?

>making your car as close to the base model as possible
>ridiculous amounts of positive camber
>lowered trucks

adding weight to redline your car at slower speeds

>making your car as close to the base model as possible
Speaking of which, does anyone have some of the fleet spec sports car photoshops saved? The ones with steel wheels and black plastic bumpers on white Lamborghinis.

.. thats not how it works.

mall ninja bug out trucks

It is very real but it's seriously blown out of proportion. What an easy way to get "donations" (read: free money) by saying the earth is gonna die.

>what's that goyim, you don't want to vote for me? you wouldn't want the planet to DIE, would you?

>driving around with 2,000 lbs of random survival crap hanging off your truck because you like to pretend that society will collapse soon
Scarily, this may actually become a thing.

When it takes 14 hours for my car to charge enough to do 5 miles it's okay because I can spend the time receiving the lash for having committed the sin of being born with beige skin a penis. Even though I had the disgusting penis removed and my filthy skin burnt black, I will never wash away my terrible oppressive past. But it really makes me feel warm inside knowing that my car made from environmentally ruinous materials is being provided electricity by a coal plant rather than from convenient liquids like those horrible rethuglicans use! I'm a good person! At least, I would have been if I hadn't been born.

>strapped to the outside where anyone with a crowbar could steal it.

>SHTF
>take out map marked with prepper locations
>go to one
>set up blind
>wait
>shoot prepper as he tries to sneak out to his preptruck
>take his shit

Nevermind the wind noise and impact on fuel economy.

>IT LOOKS STUPID NOW, BUT THOSE 9 MPG WILL SAVE MY LIFE WHEN THE GUBMINT COMES TO GRAB EVERYONE'S GUNS

rotary wheels

Rotary Engines
/thread

Gutless cars.

Basically cars with nothing, entirely stripped except for the bare minimum essentials. Inside and out.

Part of the minimalist trend.

Probably better to get a RV or box truck and put stuff inside it.
You can also sleep, cook, shit, etc inside an RV.

Downsizing to 2 pistons with 4 turbos

But they don't want to be well prepared, they just want to look like they're well prepared, and have prepper buddies to circlejerk about prepping and overpriced prepper products with.

>not having a supercharged, dual turbo, forced air induction single cylinder car

cool vibrations

>not using the first 3 pistons to pump air into the fourth.

Would be pretty easy to do too... just reroute the exhaust headers of the first 3 pistons to the intake of the fourth.

>not two cylinders going on with the same cycle

faggot detected

So basically the Tesla 3?

So, instead of using air in the first three cylinders to burn fuel, "supercharge" the fourth, and burn 4x the fuel in that?
That would be hilarously horrible

>this shit is road legal in the USA

Probably more stable than a stock Trooper desu.

3x the air, but yeah.
Stancing is hilariously horrible, but people do it.

I think people might do it so they can say "I have 40 pounds of boost WITHOUT a turbo!"

Maybe, but the front rack looks like it's about to snap off.

Better to have a well-fortified and stocked location somewhere in BFE and a vehicle that can get you there ASAP. I'd pick something like a G650GS with an aux fuel tank to bring the range up to 400+ miles.

>SHTF
>bug out in anti-zed mobile command post codename "nutslap"
>get out after 2 miles to refuel
>get shot

Just the base model, as it should be.

Tilting.
Removing the roll-bars and other suspension modifications to vastly increase body roll.

Welded front diff

its well on its way there. normies and ex-stancefags are snatching up diesel landcruisers left and right. overlanding is the new trend for offroad tards

less torque steer

but I like this.

kind of already a thing but making newer cars look old. like the rocket bunny boss s14.

If there were a version of the interior without the stupid tablet, and just a tiny number indicator somewhere for speed and range, I'd probably like it more.

>2025 Mercedes E-Class
>new innovative technology
>heated floor mats
>self driving
>no steering wheel
>permanent bumper sticker saying "I'M A PUSSY"

10-15 years later, all entry level econoshitboxes are like this

Horn activates any time brake pedal is pressed.

For safety.

Car automatically slows down and reports you to the Police for speeding. Mandated by insurance companies.

So like F1's flashing of the rear light when the driver lifts his foot off the gas pedal?

Already said it, already happening: the 2020 uper edgy meme look. Lexus' concept micro SUV, the new civic type r, toyota's fucking ugly CHR, pic related. This look will be mainstream in 2020. This lifted hatchback and city car theme needs to end

So fiat's 1.3L mjet engine? Still lacks 3 turbo's but the first one's there. The new fiesta st has a 3 cil that can deactivate one to run as a 2 cil

I want the silver meme to end. I don't get why people pick that boring fucking color, especially here in the PNW where it's raining half the year and the car completely blends in to the background.

Self-driving cars.

i really want to go back to orange, pale blue and apple green from the 70's
with brown corduroy interior

>when elon musk is your jesus but you have no idea what you're talking about

vehicles looking nice again

Insanely large drift wings on cars that will never need them

And 90% of the people with lifted brother trucks only have them as pavement princesses

Lambo/gullwing doors on everything

Changing exterior paint color from inside the car

Clear body panels

Spokeless rims

Air Suspension that is actually reliable

Design fad to make everything look as 80s as possible, including the return of flip up headlights

Those are the ones off the top of my head

>being this buttmad about glorious ICE in all these threads

lifted low cars & JDM, its already happening, "battle wagons". in short:
>1. buy a non offroad car
>2. make it into offroad looking car that cant go offroad

>next retarded automotive thing

Everyone taking off their mufflers and running straight off the headers with no mid pipe

I'm actually angry I never got into rotary's in the 90s/2000s I knew what they were and the rx7 was a nice car but just not something I was into

Turned 30 and all I can think about is that damn rotary and how comfy that body style is

Mid engine, FWD and rear-steering. Basically, put the body on backwards.

>Lambo/gullwing doors on everything
already been a thing
>Clear body panels
clear hoods have been done
>Spokeless rims
k
>Air Suspension that is actually reliable
high quality stuff can be but most people skimp

>Changing exterior paint color from inside the car
wut

why didn't they just extend the roof and double the cargo capacity? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also what's with this idiotic trend of putting rear 'crossover' door handles in the most unintuitive location?

I can actually see this happening.

a fake doctored rat rod look for 90s imports, like a 96 supra with hella camber, missing headlights, shit tied to roof and sanded off paint do rust as well as some dents and stock everything else

>Changing exterior paint color from inside the car

they have color changing paint due to water temperature...

give it some time

like this here except even more pronounced and fake

I really like this actually

>Spokeless rims
You mean like dish wheels? It could look nice.

Probably shit performance for brake airflow though.

you couldn't tell me a fucking thing about the science behind it: about how the earth's atomasphere has changed in the last century, about how the earth's population has grown in recent decades and about every one of those new person's carbon footprints if we were talking in person. Admit it.

dumbest motherfucker

that visibility tho
land of the free baby

Rotary electric motors.

where are hitches and roof racks not legal?

>I follow all truck drivers around 24/7 and know for a fact they never take them offroad.
>I see clean trucks and just assume it's never been offroad and is clean because of that, not because of a car wash.

You can't explain how the earth got in and out of the ice age if it doesn't go through cycles of heating and cooling on it's own. Admit it.

what is a meteor
facepalm.jpeg

What did that poor dorito do in a past life to deserve such a fate?

I think it would actually be cool to have an ultralight electric car that has good performance and range and is extraordinarily cheap and modular. Might be hard to market in burgerstan where nobody can drive well and still drive huge vehicles.

Accessories for 100% self driving cars.

Things like:

>coffee maker
>microwave oven
>plants for adorning the fucking sad Tesla model 3 table top interior

self driving cars

Those cycles take millions of years.

What the fuck is this shit?
How am I supposed to parallel Park in that thing?

i'm not a climate skeptic but that is blatantly untrue

>where is exceeding the GVWR of your vehicle illegal

i doubt all that shit weighs 10000lbs

It's so your little shits can be safe when you run a red light and get t boned.

Planetary fidget spinner gearboxes

Electric motor conversions for popular sport compacts

>Toyota will go all out on the "86" meme once the corolla hits e180 (or higher)chassis code regular fwd corollas will still be made but you can special order a "sport" corolla
>it will look like a modern ae86
>it will have a v6 that they use on the Camry but with the help of Yamaha they will make it sound decent and make around 400hp and it's rwd
>and you can order the "TRD edition" where it will come in awd
Fags that bought the gt86/frs/brz that complain to Toyota saying they thought that the gt86/frs/brz was going to be the closest thing to the ae86 and Toyota will just respond with "nah we were just testing the water with that car lol"