When did Veeky Forums first start driving?

When did Veeky Forums first start driving?

13 here. Father let me drive a shitbox truck to learn manual by myself. Honestly one of the best memories of my childhood.

started learning clutch and general driving on a old shitbox Lada sedan on my summer vacations.

Why so late?

Public transportation was pretty good in my area so never felt the need to get a car

19, only because I was going to help dad drive the 2000km to the summer house. I was into cars until I was about 10, then lost interest and only got back really when I was 23 and stumbled on Veeky Forums.
Now I drive an AE86...

I had driven a car for the first time in 14 years.
Dad gave me his car (it was Skoda Octavia A5 1.6 MPI manual) and I was trying to drive on the field (because who would allow me to drive on roads back then)?
I stalled two-three times in the first ride. Also I overheated the clutch (it smelt burnt inside).
Next time I was starting successfully without any stalls.

After some time, in 17 with my friend we were driving Lada 1111 on public roads without licenses.
Well, we parked the car, got back in the home. And saw a police car near this shit.

19 famalam

15.5 like a normie in the us. I had been riding ATVs and utility vehicles on my grandfather's land forever before that, though.

Grandma let me drive her Mazda pickup at age 8.

Small town urop with excellent public transportation.
Only got my licence when first kid was born.

Started hooning early, around 14-15, methinks.

Veeky Forums's a hell of a drug

I cant stop injecting it into my neck

are you me

Had a motorbike for off-road use when i was 13. Before that dad taught me the basics of how to actually move a car in his toyota carina, so i drove around a car park in it.

oh and it was a manual so anyone whos scared about driving a manual, a fucking 12 year old can do it.

i remember that my uncle was letting me drive a huge ass russian truck (kamaz) when i wasn't even big enough to hold the wheel. he was letting me "drive" it from time to time, and then at some point i was big enough to reach the pedals (while standing). I remember that he was bitching about me burning tyres after i hit the brakes on full power and left a skid. He also let me drive his rwd shitbox a bit, i was older then and capable enough to actually drive it properly.

then i lived rest of my live being rather poor and believing i can't afford the car, got first one just a year ago, at the end of my college. my uncle is a great man though.

>hold the wheel
i meant, reach the pedals. the wheel was huge, but it was possible to hold it, holding the wheel was my "driving" back when i still wasn't able to reach pedals.

14, I was driving a 1948 willys jeep
>pic related

6 years old

Drove car for the first time when I was 13. Got my learners at 14.

Didn't get my license until 18. I had driven with my dad a couple times before that but I was a no life (still am desu) so I didn't really have anywhere I wanted to go.

At 16 but I was mainly utilized to deliver tacos for my dad for his taco business right when I got of school it was a 93 v6 swapped corolla and it handled like ass. Don't fall for the food delivery meme guys

My dad let me steer and shift at 6 while he did the pedals, shit was great

MODS

18 as I got my driver's license
there aren't any empty places or anything of this sort so there was no way to train before I got it

>ywn be mexican takumi

14 years old. My dad took me to an empty parking lot and taught me how to drive manual. The car that I used was a Chevy Tracker and goddamn was that a piece of shit.

>When did Veeky Forums first start driving?
About 16 to get that learner's permit. Then did basically no driving until a week before the driving exam. The exam was in arizona and was super easy due to the need to make sure all mexicans can pass. Everyone knew the DOL just made you drive around the 2 blocks where their office was located. So if you practiced that drive and then parallel parked in a really wide marked-off spot, you had it made.

18 because I was a flying faggot who only saw cars as an appliance and not having a job or friends meant I had literally no reason to leave the house

bought a 1999 subaru outback while stationed