You're driving down a long and lonesome curvy road at night, having fun...

You're driving down a long and lonesome curvy road at night, having fun, singing along to whatever is playing on the radio.
You feel a bump.
You look in your mirror.
Some greasy ass looking motherfucker is on your trail and his brakes are gone.
wyd
(Pic related, greasy motherfucker with broken brakes' car.)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/TNT5Yta.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>let him pass
>wait for crash
>ask when he's parting it out

>move to the side
>He tries to pass
>Wait until he's 3/4 of the way past me.
>Slam into rear quarter panel.
>Skyline spins, flips and explodes.
>Continue with eurobeat drifting.

Excuse me do you by any chance drive an EG hatch Civic

slam on my brakes and let him crash into me successfully killing me and sending him to prison for vehicular manslaughter to get raped for the rest of his life, win-win

>Toccata and Fugue in D Minor starts playing

>Becoming An Perfect Hero
(Don't fucking judge me I waited all thread to pull that joke off)
>Ave Maria starts playing as he has flashbacks to some thot he bullied to death

>eg hatch
> drifting
is that anime even for real or is it just a meme?

He doesn't drift?
There's more than one way to drive down a mountain.

He doesn't drift but he crashes into people

I was referring to the
>Slam into rear quarter panel
But can you really expect realism from the series that brought you car teleportation and mystical hachiroku wings?

Not after I lost my Duct tape death match

rip

Double crash

Double feels

DABURU KORASHU

>there's an alternate reality where /ourguy/ is not a jobber and becomes a main character
>in this alternate reality, /ourguy/ duels against God Foot and Shinigami and wins, proving that gunma does have one of the fastest racers

>driving home from the hair clinic in my vastly superior lan-evo
>suddenly some chump in an R32 starts tailgating me
>mishfiringsystemu.jpg
>he burys it in a wall after 3 corners
>go home victorious
>get into bed
>kiss my picture of Dr Dorito before i go to sleep

It's okay. I upgraded, got plastic surgery and changed my name.

You forgot

>Put Rogain on before bed

The sidewinders should've been the Night Kids, but stronger and with someone else tagging along. But who? Maybe Mako, since one of the final songs for Dagumi is "Crazy Little Love", and she had the hots for him, and he only one because she spun out.

>tfw forgot the rogain again

>Realise it's my moment to shine
>My silver impala SS has never been more ready
>Put in D for maximum respect and floor it
>He keeps up
>"Not bad, but can you do this?"
>As I start cornering he charges me to ram me off, but he misses due to the massive understeer of the FF V8 godmachine so he just gets to my side
>We're side by side for the next corner
>He lets off, probably shaken by my torque
>Left foot brake into the corner
>He bumps me and gets my rear sliding
>"Heh, nice try tofu eating hippie"
>Slam on the gas and straighten the car, because FF is the superior layout
>He gets visibly surpised
>Long straight ahead, so I let my glorious 5.3 300 HP V8 roar as the automatic transmission makes silky smooth shifts
>Fleabag quack doctor has to fiddle with his knob while I take a swig from my bud light and just look at him with a condescending look on my face
>He is fuming now
>we're side by side again
>suddenly the car seems to understeer more than usual
>Even my black ice tree shakes a lot
>The failure of a surgeon is side pressing me
>He geniunly thinks he can muscle around 2 tons of detroit's finest steel
>Turn the wheel a bit more and push him out of the way
>Last big downhill straight before the finish
>He will probably do a suicide move on me so I stay frosty(pun intended)
>Start braking
>R32 panic brakes and tries to swing to me but he's in front of me already
>Turns out his braking point was half mile ahead of mine
>He slides out of control and hits the barrier, which makes him take air and tumble into the ravine
>GTR is a complete write off
>Cover the scratches with the emergency sticker stash in the trunk

WAT is victorious again

Do you have the one where he's pointing and he says "I'm going to beat you up"?

>wyd

Stop talking like a nigger on twitter.

Based

>He pulls one of these off when you panic brake towards the end

What now

no i couldnt find it, got that off google images. luckily he never fucking smiles anyway

Everyone looks so hideous in Stage 2, my god.

I gotcha user

I'm pretty sure it was Sayuki who had a crush on Tofuboy and his legendary shitbox.

>Wait for the next curve
>See my opportunity to strike
>Use my JUMPO technique on the consecutive steep turns since he can't brake to imitate my uncounterable technique
>Speed away as Eurobeat is heard booming from my SW20

I've unironically done this before. Not memeing or anything.

I live near a fuck ton of mountains, and when I was 16, my friends and I used to go fuck around on back roads up there.

My first car was a SW20 Turbo, and after watching Inishuru D shortly after getting my glorious MR2, I decided to try it out.

Long story short, I passed my faggot friends in their 3k civics, but I also bottomed out my SW20.

Thankfully, no damage was done.

>there's an alternate reality where Takeshi is still a shitty driver, but be crashes in his race with Keisuke in the rain instead of that being the only race ever in which he was shown to not crash in.

Slam on my breaks on a curve so he can crash my financed 2017 corolla and collect my insurance money and never finance another car until I'm ready todo so

Honestly it'd make a lot more sense for Keksuke to be the jobber, because he was going on about 'muh touge spec potato spinner' and was passed by Dagumi just riding casually. And where Nakazato slammed into guard rails, Keksuke would blow his apex seals.

Okay then, maybe Sayuki coerced Mako to join the Night Kids, But Stronger so that they can rematch against him, and for her to win his affection.

it'd actually make sense for Impact Blue to merge with the Night Kids, IIRC Sayuki is Dubaru-Crashu's childhood friend

And /ourguy/ has a crush on one of them. There was a piece of fanart with all four of them in it that gets posted around, that's what inspired this merge.

i.imgur.com/TNT5Yta.jpg

i did something similar in an e34. when i landed it bottomed out on all 4 bump stops and smashed the exhaust into the ground hard enough to take a chunk out of the asphalt. Car was fine, built like a fucking tank.

>Why go into corners when you can go over them

>steel bumper

Probably be nice and try to slow him down

>Jumps turn.
>Car is angled wrong
>Shit.jpeg
>Car lands weird causing the front axel to snap
>Looses control and spins and flips, bursting into flames.
>Seconds later Skyline slams into burning wreck killing you both and sending Godzilla into the ravine
>Billboard is made reminding people not to try the JUMPO technique on the roads.

I'll never understand why they why treated Takeshi's character like they did.

He never got a chance to redeem himself, most of his fucking scenes were him watching races and narrating, and he just disappears after the third stage!

He was one of the best characters, why couldn't they get rid of some other shitty character instead?

Agreed. He should have been on par with Keisuke

He should've git gud and joined Brojecto B. Nakazato glaring at Shingo spectating his races and yelling at him that people might think they're friends would be a hell of a lot more interesting than le simulations man's 'muh melodramatic opponents'.

>masaka.png

its a 34. Steer into his ass.

>wyd
I'd make him check these trips

>Professor apex seals recruits both Nakazato and Shingu as he needs a FWD for some long drawn out plan
>makes them race in tandem against two other drivers from another team
>hijinks ensue

could have had a bromance sitcom side plot but no

I'd imagine that Shingo would just tag along, like how Kenta did. That said, I imagine that Nakazato would have to race against someone who'd eventually call someone else into the race, turning it into a 2v1. Shingo, ever since daburu kurasu, is vehemently against cheating and chases after the other driver, making it a 2v2. Takeshi and Shingo are alongside each other and Shingo says "I didn't help you out because we're friends" or something.

>this will never be real

>there will never be an Initial D sequel where Dagumi races against a BRZ and /ourguy/ against a Model S, Veeky Forumss two meme cars
>you will never see Nakazato go MASAKA when he sees the Model S literally dart ahead of him
>you will never see Nakazato do his faces while he uses his monologue voice to analyze his opponent and his weaknesses
>you will never see Takeshi prevent crashing into a guardrail by finally embracing drifting tactics that he learned from God Foot
>you will never hear Nakazato use that angry voice of his while BACK ON THE ROCKS kicks in when he manages to overtake the Tesla

so close

this will happen as soon as iketani gets his shit together

>>Professor apex seals
holy fuck

WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP

>an 86 pulling away from a 2zz MR2-S in a straight
So fucking dumb

>nakazato monologues the tesla only accelerates fast, it doesn't have a high top speed
>straightaway comes up
>his eyes bulge
>he shouts something something, JEE TEE ARU NO TI ARUZE!
>[back on the rocks back on the rocks]
>R32's engine screams as it overtakes it the tesla on the straight
>tesla driver goes NANI!?
>"no matter, this is myogi's famous Nakazato! He's going to kiss that guardrail!"
>tesla slows down because it weighs 5000 pounds, confident /ourguy/ will kurasu
>nakazato does a sikk 4WD dorifto at the turn, throwing off the tesla and making it crash

How Shigeno is this writing?

probably crash into the nearest guard rail

mfw I just realized that nobody here understood that "Greasy motherfucker in a glowing purple R32" is Rin and not Takeshi

He did have quite the skills but gets frustrated easily like gaysuke in the first stage and loses traction. All he needs is disclipine

Keksuke and Nakazato should've traded places. I think it'd be rubbing too much salt in the wound if Keksuke was not only passed by Dagumi driving casually, but he gets Worfed by everyone else.

Or fuck, maybe Dr. Spin would say "Nakazato has more potential than me, so he shall be part of BROJECTO B and I'll be the manager".

>Replacing Keisucc with Nakazato
The live action movie did that and it did not end well