Real life NFS

why is russia literally THE best place for auto enthusiasts, i.e. people who actually care about modifying cars and actually driving them and having fun as opposed to just fucking benchracing on forums all day
>link absolutely related
youtube.com/watch?v=X6EsmrQhzso

I've been watching these guys for a while and all of their videos give me an insanely comfy feeling.
>dat chill car culture
>dat literally NFS underground 2 era rice on some cars
>dat street drifting in plain sight
>dat actual running from the cops because the cops can't keep up with them on snow

I wanna see more shit like this.
this is also a good example of something similar in terms of street drifting and general shennanigans but in Japan:
youtube.com/watch?v=-2QoZR3tXmQ

do you guys know of any other similar stuff? videos? youtube pages or whatnot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ygHq-xmCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_R7fe084gSE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YUBjJiF0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=lLs1E4HX66k
youtube.com/watch?v=jz8tmEsD7k0
youtube.com/watch?v=MP1eBxROP4k
youtube.com/watch?v=jYeM9QazEXA
youtube.com/watch?v=kQcB8QpjfSo
youtube.com/watch?v=lIMxekEkT7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8YD62udwT5c
youtube.com/watch?v=WYnu0yCGI-U
youtube.com/watch?v=4p1meLtNDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LUSRA2pHwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDy9PVANfqs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqWfDCz4eo
youtube.com/watch?v=1wA2N7oB9ao
youtube.com/watch?v=-l2H4G_AhDs
youtube.com/user/TwinTurboRS/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=PMHhE-WTPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=sDcsH52XNDw
youtube.com/watch?v=U_A5BbMrX_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot to add this:
youtube.com/watch?v=u7ygHq-xmCQ

first time after I saw this video I legit thought EA copied this style for Need For Speed 2015

This is actually quite enjoyable , thanks dude

Russia is a shithole

might very well be, but due to it being a shithole and having corruption all over the place, while being a safe haven for criminals and other types of people, it also allows stuff like in the video to happen.

I don't see any of those things happening in the US for example, where there'd be fucking helicopters all over you and you could, quite literally, end up in prison if you ever attempted to run from a cop, even in a playful fashion like in the video.

pros and cons my guy

Generally Easter Europe and Russia is a good place for illegal driving because police won't make long pursuits after much faster cars if somebody doesn't stop. Here you have some of my personal favorites:
youtube.com/watch?v=_R7fe084gSE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YUBjJiF0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=lLs1E4HX66k

This one is good too, not that much drifting more of playing around but still having fun when there are no other options... youtube.com/watch?v=jz8tmEsD7k0

I've seen the first one with the black BMW before, haven't seen the other two doe, thx user

I'll contribute with some more:
youtube.com/watch?v=MP1eBxROP4k

I've seen a few other videos of this place, seems like a popular spot to touge on

In Poland night racing and running from cops is quite popular too. It's problematic if you do it in the day light and bring a lot of public attention at you, if people start talking about you, then cops arent going to give you time to breathe

Nah it is only problematic if you upload it to YouTube and it goes viral, just when they plan more strict rules for disobeying traffic laws. Trust me there are many people racing even during the day, at least in Warsaw. However when it comes to highway racing it is only possible when traffic is low so usually at nights.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYeM9QazEXA

At North (Gdynia/Sopot/GdaƄsk to be exact) I never saw any during the day. The traffic and lights make it possible only during the night

Russian videos are quite mad
youtube.com/watch?v=kQcB8QpjfSo

Hyper-cheap and hyper-repairable RWD missiles in Ladas and Volgas, cheap nip imports because nipland is close and shipping by train across Siberia costs nothing, overall DIY spirit stemming from USSR days, and very lean car inspection (as in, practically none if you know what you're doing) make it pretty cool for a car guy.
The only problem is no cheap Miatas because nobobdy imports them because snow and canvas roof is not the best combo.

russia is literally car fun heaven

> at least in Warsaw

>tfw cctv on every second intersection. and in every train, bus and even in fucking public toilets
>tfw so much light you really do need to wear sunglasses at night
>tfw no wangan
>tfw "attorney general" is a borderline nazi
>tfw current government is filled with semen slurping cucks

Russian here. U can fuck around until u piss off police somehow or make your shenanigans go too viral. Then u better oil up well because they gonna go in hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIMxekEkT7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8YD62udwT5c
youtube.com/watch?v=WYnu0yCGI-U
youtube.com/watch?v=4p1meLtNDuY
All these retards wanted quick fame but they got their cars confiscated, fines applied, drivers licenses revoked, their drift pilot licenses revoked (3rd video).

There is nothing good about russian car culture except for offroad car culture which is not gay unlike us offroading.
Ladas are trash and jdm imports are now banned, you can't bring in whole car anymore, just parts or if car have been cut in half. People are hooning on the streets because we have like 3 or 4 legit racing tracks through whole country. So yeah, retards race on shitty roads endangering normal people and get their asses ravaged once they piss off people well enough.

The roads are shit
>Putin, pls fix our roads
>no, I build big church instead

Putin actually gives money. But they disappear in corruption and retardation which he can't fix.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LUSRA2pHwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDy9PVANfqs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqWfDCz4eo
youtube.com/watch?v=1wA2N7oB9ao

ivan with the cold hard truth

Yup. Also, half the year you can drift without spending a fortune on tires because ice baby ice.

inb4 this turns into /pol-2/
Fucking hell, to be a car guy here you either have to be not poor (impossible) or plain mad.
Your car (if not a junker or a lada-like) is either jacked, belly-rubbed by shit roads or rust-raped because muh shitty climate pretty much daily, not factoring in the mud or snow if you off-road.
So, your typical automobillista here is either a familyguy/soccermom, a rich dude or a madman with a ride which was a failed project or can't be repaired cuz dollar rates went down.
We should have separated some 600 years ago and fucking died instead of living in this never-ending nightmare.
Pic related, madman-tier mods just to not die

jesus christ, that is insane

I always wondered. Why should cops even bother with chasing someone when they can film the car and the license plate and just mail them the fine?

>playful fashion
If you think endangering public traffic is playful I think you should in fact get chased by a helicopter and ideally get shot dead. Russia is an absolute dump full of criminality, death and misery for the exact reason that they can't maintain a nonchaotic public space. Get fucked, you underage shitcunt.

Because a good lawyer will make them prove that the person in question was the one driving.

>So you were driving? No? Then who was? You don't know? So it was stolen? No? So you were driving?

> U can fuck around until u piss off police somehow
>somehow
he is making traffic harder for other people and is literally dangerous and close to killing someone

can anyone be more russian than people in 4th video ?

you guys complain about people drifting in traffic and racing at high speeds, but jerk off to old japanese midnight club highway battles, and touge racing

hmmm, maybe because one is done at night, with only semi-pro racers on it, making it safe for normal people and the second is done in daylight and 1 error by the driver could cause huge collision involing civilians?

the midnight club was also victim to driver error, that's why it was disbanded, even if you're a semi-pro racer, you're still prone to making a huge mistake which can endanger other people

and lol, the midnight club used to race during the day too, at 300 km/h

I'm really sick of Russians just putting themselves in the mist of every best place argument
>Best food
>Best nightlife
>Best nfs culture now

Bro get over it you life in a 3rd world shithole. Russia is the worlds best hidden 3rd world country. They possess very little opportunities, very little anything really. Everyone wonder why everyone that comes from here has a list of depressing sayings from the homeland...every wonder why the left such a wonderful 1st word powerhouse in the first place?

>I forgot who drove it
there I won

so much butthurt

>Drfting so slow on the uphill that a K-car can keep up
>Too shit to even try to drift the downhill

The absolute state of modern Japanese street drifting...... it's even worse than Aussie street drifting. Watch some decent drifting PLEASE!

youtube.com/watch?v=-l2H4G_AhDs

Yes the quality sucks (old VHS reup) but at least they are actually good drivers! Or for better quality check out this dudes channel:

youtube.com/user/TwinTurboRS/videos
He used to have more but he took a lot down, probably copywrite issues.

Russia is 2nd world you retard

Keep lying to yourself. Not everything is what it is defined as on the internet you Chernobyl baby

chernobyl is in ukraine dumbass

>americans

>>americans
Please don't group me with this autismo.

All euromongrels are the same

>Implying it didn't affect Russia

also what the fuck does this have to do with Ukraine

it's a 2nd world country idiot

holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with americans?

chernobyl is in ukraine, not in russia, try opening a fucking book at least once in your lifetime

you don't even need to read a book to find out that chernobyl is in ukraine

Nobody said it was in Russia my man. What the other dude was implying was that it effected most of Europe.

The three world system is a relic from the cold war. 2nd world being countries allied with the USSR

Yeah I know that. In reality its much worse. I mean get real most countries with 3rd world status are pretty much even worse than that. 3rd world at least shows some progress...a lot of places don't even have real organization.

nice damage control, you outed yourself as an illiterate ameridumb already

Yeah. Whatever. You pretty much are arguing with the wrong person anyways. Maybe the other user was right...maybe you are a Chernobyl baby

>imma make up my own definitions for the three world system to fit my agenda
I'm not even Russian. Or eastern European in general. I'm American. Russia is 2nd world.

The three world system is made up though. Why do you believe that?

>is wrong
>gets corrected
"UGH you are stupid!!"

amerimongrel throwing a tantrum

Unlike what we call them as 1st, 2nd , 3rd worlds they are actually called
>core
>semi-peripheral
>Peripheral

All of it is bullshit as its theory

I like how it is in sweden, apparently there's a loophole in the law and they have to actually catch you doing something illegal, stop you, and you have to be behind the wheel or else it's void.
like, if you drive off and they lose sight of you, you can just get out of the car, literally be right next to it and they can't do anything to you, because they lost sight of you and didn't catch you behind the wheel.

maybe some swede bro can clear this up but this is what I've heard.

nice

>I don't see any of those things happening in the US for example, where there'd be fucking helicopters all over you and you could, quite literally, end up in prison if you ever attempted to run from a cop, even in a playful fashion like in the video.
>playful fashion
>playful fucking fashion
Are you an african-american by chance?

it's nice to see this board not only being absolutely destroyed by underage faggots who have no business discussing cars but also by /pol/ retards.

fuck right off my familia

found the asshurt nignog

put your trip back on alphonse

sorry to disappoint you, faggot, but I'm a white european. keep projecting

>proud to be a white cuck who defends filthy nigger criminals

sweden YES

I'm pretty sure they moved to developed and developing countries. Russia is very much developed. America thinks it is.

>incoming butthurt and (You)s

>He said something bad about black people so he must frequent /pol/

Fuck off faggot the website has had casual racism forever. Go kys if you can't handle it.

reported for racism. literally against gr3. kys

Oh dear what ever shall I do. I've been reported!!!

hopefully you'll be banned. It's sad that I as a black person have to put up with racism in 2017.

ooga booga you filthy vegas coon

>GR7
Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Words fall under free speech and are literally harmless you snowflake moolie.

Reminder that you are in Veeky Forums
>Reminder that you are in Veeky Forums

Announcing reports is also against the rules you flaming homosexual autistic cocklover

nice projection. sperg more

>gets all his whiny posts deleted, probably banned as well for repeat evasion
>comes back for more

Gotta give it to ya, you are pretty crafty for a section 8 house nigger.

>literally projecting
this is getting sad

The only thing those Russians have that we don't is nothing else to live for. I could go out right now and tear ass through my town and run from the cops. If I did though I'd probably get arrested, lose my car, lose my job, lose all the great opportunities my parents worked their asses off to give me, and lose everything I've worked my ass off for. Street drifting isn't something you do when your life is great it's something you do to escape from how relentlessly shitty everything around you is.

Those are kids of "high profile" parents. They thought they were untouchable but state decided to make example out of them. Their biggest mistake was what they had more than 50 unpaid fines in one year so they went to custody for couple of weeks for that and were given hours of community work which they are somehow still try to avoid in any way possible but it still is great inconvenience for them.

"Dangerous driving" is a term that been added into russian road laws just a year ago. But it's only punishable by monetary fine. Hopefully general driving culture improved from 00s and especially 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMHhE-WTPMU not Russia, though, Georgia, this maniac driver got found his rest being in passenger seat while touge racing

youtube.com/watch?v=sDcsH52XNDw
youtube.com/watch?v=U_A5BbMrX_4

Stop acting like niggers.