Renault/Nissan

Will you ever forgive them?

youtu.be/ruX0353yMBg

Why is it automatic only? I thought yuros liked stick?

Only if they stop making crap cars

Maybe Nissan will rebadge it as an Infiniti for the American market. I would think a little sportscar like this will do well in the US. It's faster than the GT86. The price has to be significantly lower than the Porsche Cayman tough.

Isn't that Q60 territory?

>Q60
Looks more like a GT. The rebadge would be just for markets where Renault isn't present.

i'm thinking about it right now desu

twingo on steroids?

Sexy weight transfer on braking and corning, this thing's going to be a handling gem, even if the turbo 4cyl engine will be a snore-unit.

glorious dacia/nissan/renault for the masses

Renault knows how to make decently fun engines and especially amazing chassis', but if it's a "feels" car a la Alfa 4C, the lack of a stickshift is a downer, no matter how good the DCT is.

Q60 is 4000 pounds

i don't understand how is paddle shifters an automatic?

no clutch pedal = computers controlling clutch not you

technically semi-automatic

so it's bad because it has no clutch? you can still chose gears can you not?

As much as I hate the auto vs manual vs dct debate, the clutch does involve you alot more than just simply choosing gears.

not saying I don't like automated clutch systems, I would rather an smg e46 than a manual one, but there is a level of involvement missing

Unless it's insanely fast, full manual is the way to go.

What about slow clutch release?

Why all you retards can't understand that manual makes no sense on performance oriented cars because it saves weight and it's more efficient.

Nobody buys them anyway, to the point it's not even worth the cost of offering it as an option...

People sperging out on muh driver input man machine bullshit don't seem to actually drive cars since statistically manual on high end models is virtually dead.

good goy

Is that why Porsche brought back a manual option for the GT3?

>manual option
>you now have to pay more to get less
marketing at its finest

Or maybe setting the fastest laptimes isn't the only thing people that buy GT3s care about.

Yuro only like sticks when they are in bumper to bumper traffic.

Yuropoors only like stick on cars they can actually afford.

>Automatic

>expecting anything from Renault
>virtually anything

it looks very uninspired :(

what do they care about that requires automatic transmission?

sadly, this

>inb4 "muh feels"
literally irrelevant

fast lap times

>Or maybe setting the fastest laptimes isn't the only thing people that buy GT3s care about.
>what do they care about that requires automatic transmission?
>fast lap times
kek

Q60 is a big GT car. This could be slotted as a BMW Z or Mercedes SLS competitor.

Those are some big tires.

this refreshed brz looks pretty fun

>SL65/63 competitor
Too large. You're thinking of the SLK

4u

>inb4 "muh feels"
>literally irrelevant
literally the most important aspect of owning a sports car

Does it have an RR layout like the car its inspired from?

I knew something didn't seem right when I typed that.

This is what I imagine a GT86 would look like if it's mother drank Fukushima plant water during her pregnancy.