What kind of person buys the new NSX over a

What kind of person buys the new NSX over a

>Audi R8 V10
>McLaren 570
>Lambo Huracan
>AMG GT-R
>Porsche 911 Turbo
>V12 Vantage

I feel if he cared about the environment he would have got a BMW i8 or Tesla P100D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icJipIyaECA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A stupid one, why?

you make a point

The kind that either doesn't know any better or the kind that doesn't care about what other people think?

a retard

90s nostalgiafags with WAY too much money

A nostalgiafag who likes the original NSX is the least likely person to buy it

Nobody who liked the original likes the new one

a weeb.

Acura/Honda dealer

People who don't have mind

Mclarens have garbage resale value and atrocious repair cost.

The NSX has that Honda reliability going for it and whoever buys it at least you know it won't drop like a stone. its also much lower maintenance of a car then something like a "Lambo" or R8 or V12 Vantage or Mercedes (not sure about the Porsche).

If I had way, way too much money I'd buy one just to piss Veeky Forums off but that's literally the only reason to buy the new NSX that I can think of.

lol I saw two dealership owned ones yesterday. same color. why bother bringing two? youtu.be/icJipIyaECA

>What kind of person
someone who wants a car that works after 50k miles

You left out the Nissan GT-R
I like you, OP

i would honestly get the porsche turbo or the GTR, simply because its already 10 years old and im sure it'll go up in price the moment they finally discontinue it.

t.busrider who will never buy a car for more than 10k

Is the new NSX confirmed to have Honda reliability? They haven't sold many of them and they haven't been out long, not to mention people don't really daily supercars so I haven't read anything about them still going strong or having low repair costs, if anything even broke

>honda reliability
as if the reliability of their shitboxes was the same on an expensive limited run hybrid supercar

>as if the reliability of their shitboxes was the same
No, the point is its better than most of these because it won't cost you thousands of dollars to replace a climate control screen like it would in Mclarens which is why their value drops so hard.

NSX is not limited either.

more to the point.

Why would anyone who could afford a new NSX, not just buy the original?

Why buy a modern throwback to tickle nostalgia when you can buy the real thing anyways?

>Why would anyone who could afford a new NSX, not just buy the original?

New one is better. its like saying why would anyone buying a 488 not just buy a 458, F430 or F355.

>Why buy a modern throwback
Its not a throwback and was never meant to trickle nostalgia. boomers who were fans of the first assumed a car carrying the same title should be executed the same as the last. Ferrari caters specifically to boomers who just collect cars and even they have moved on from naturally aspirated-only and manuals when they once hated forced induction.