When a eurofag says he's gonna by a pick up truck

When a eurofag says he's gonna by a pick up truck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTnqrsU040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unibody
Haram

This looks like a shoop. Is it?

When a eurofag says he's gonna buy a pickup truck, it's pretty much always a pure work vehicle like pic related.

Nah, it's real alright. They even do a """"rugged"""" version.

hahahahhaa is testosterone just an urban legend or something in europe

Testosterone, what's that? Sounds hateful, oppressive and bigoted.

This guy does kinda have a point. I'm sure the "americans only buy trucks because they look cool" stereotype or whatever you wanna call it is a bit overblown, but I know pretty much nobody here who owns a pickup truck and don't use it very regularly for either work or a hobby where its the fitting vehicle

I've got plenty of friends who do offroading with old Hiluxes, coworkers & friends who have dog cages and compartments to keep hunting equipment in built on the bed, fishermen and hunters who transport a lot of stuff that is slimy, dirty and bloody, not wanting to soil an interior with it, and many more examples

Come to think of it, I have pretty much only one buddy who drives a pickup and never uses it for pickup-stuff; never has anything in the bed, and only drives it to and from work. The kicker is that he is what you could call an ameriweeb - anything that is american is "fucking great". Has a confederate flag on his bedroom wall, drives an F350 (which is allowed to carry just over half of what my Hilux can, due to our regulations), only listens to country, and despises any car, gun, motorcycle, tool and so on not made in the US

I really don't know whats wrong with the guy

Looks neat.

>"Eurofag"
>Shows a huehue only market vehicle

Cute.

T is for tolerance bro
U need plenty of D and T

>big trucks are a sign of high test

Dunno ask around you since the US is the global sjws, nu-males and cucks headquarters.

Is it FWD? Please say it's FWD.

>the US is one place

It's an econobox with the back chopped off and stripped out to form a bed, what do you think?

Clear EU plates for you.

My econobox is RWD.

Here the image...

>by a pick up truck
>by
So where's he on the way to?

It's not sold in Europe though, but it IS sold in Mexico and Canada as the Ram 700.

>not buying an American-made truck like the Ridgeline

lol cucks

7/10 would drive

>"It is produced by Fiat Automóveis in Brazil, and has been marketed worldwide, (excluding the United States and Canada mainly because of the market's strong favourtism towards body-on-frame trucks over monocoque car-based vehicles)"

It was sold in Europe. Look at the EU plates.

Was, but not anymore. It's been succeeded by pic related.
Which, funnily enough, is a rebadged Mitsubishi L200, which was posted earlier on ITT as an example of what eurofags actually buy when they say they're getting a pickup truck.

Wow it's almost like it's possible to import it from Brazil if you want to. But of course you're not familiar with this concept, you're not really free to import what you want.

>americucks complain all day about not having small pick up trucks
>americucks make fun of people who are free enough to actually have small pick ups

>you're not really free to import what you want
Europeans actually are, as opposed to burgers.

Worldwide just means south and north america

>For the rest of the South America, the new Strada was introduced in mid-2010, for Europe it is not exported.

I see this shitbox in Germany every once in a while, what in the actual fuck are you talking about?

the thing about your small pickups is they're car based, and not like our old small trucks.

Shut up BITCH

As if that wasn't already a good platform.

>you will never be able to buy a year-old light truck with a good diesel engine at an insanely low resale price because it's a Fiat.
I wish more trucks were available in the U.S.

>Ford F150
>5,000 lbs
>1,500 lbs payload

>Mazda Titan
>4,500lbs
>5000lbs payload

I think those moobs of yours are the sign of "Low T"

I mean you are the only country in the world with advertisements for testosterone supplements for "REAL MURIKAN MEN who just happen to have LOW TEE". Lol low T, it's so common that you even have a nickname for it.

You say "low t" here and people wonder if you are talking about a tea shortage.

For fuck's sake just go to wikipedia to learn about it it was never sold in Europe I don't care is some retards imported some. You see a lot of Dodge Rams too but that doesn't mean they were sold there either.

Yeah, it's good if you don't need to tow heavy as shit trailers or go offroad and just need a bed to haul some shit in. Nothing wrong with little utility coupes (as Wikipedia calls them) like this.

>Not like our small old trucks.

Like the Isuzu p'up, mtsubishi mighty max, the Toyota pickup, Nissan hardbody and all the other actual small pickups?

This. If I've got a sailboat I want to take to the lake or some shit to move that won't fit in the back of car, a light pickup like this is pretty handy and still gets good mileage and rides well for everyday use. Also I fucking love Fiat threads for the inevitable shitstorm they always start.

Not really. There are plenty of non-car based pickups, see pic related, modern Hilux, aforementioned Fiat Fullback/Mitsu L200, Ford Ranger, Nissan Navara/Renault Alaskan...

Pickups are not inherently good offroad.

They are better for carrying shit but for some reason people think that it translates into offroad capability.

>powerful engines
>larger tires
Most American pickup trucks from the last 20 years aren't so bad at doing light offroading, even with RWD.

Better ground clearance and suspension setup for offroading than a utility coupe, generally.

>pic related
Carefully spraypainted with dirt so it looks like it's being used off-road. :^)

Peugeot 504 a cute

Say what you want about it being a VW pavement princess, it is a traditional body-on-frame small pickup.
Besides, it's not like most of those F150s, Silverados and Ram 1500s see dirt every day.

>none of those are european

How does this VW Taro make you feel?

Are you confusing payload with towing capacity? I really struggle to see how a vehicle can hold more than its own weight in the bed. If you can give me a link or something please do

It replaces the Mercedes G class.

>Rental car in the USA
>Oh im sorry sir, your chosen car isnt available, we will give you a premium upgrade
>Dodge Ram 5.7L v6 Hemi
>........okay.jpg

Honestly one of the funnest, most impractical cars ive ever driven. Was a blast to drive and tower over everything on the roads but holy fuck, that car is not suitable for anything other than 12ft wide lanes of the US

This is a Mazda Titan.

You stupid bastard. It's even on the Wikipedia.

>The Strada was relaunched for Italy and other selected European markets in 2012.

That's a truck. Not even a van like the Mercedes Sprinter it's a real truck.

Oh OK. That's not comparable to an F150, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense now

>RWD
>Body-on-frame
Alright, you can come in, but keep quiet and stay in the back.

Best thing VW ever sold, and for a good reason

It just shows that this is a real work vehicle. Not like claps "luxury" trucks that try to do everything and fail at all of them.

Note; I am mostly on about the 4x4, which was japanese made

Argenfag here, had to use one of these to make deliveries in my summer job, can confirm they are practical cheap shitboxes, but get the job done.
They also weight under 1 tonne so they are pretty quick to accelerate, raced against some friend in high school with it. Shit w

was cash*

>That's not comparable to an f150

Actually you are right. The Mazda Titan is about 2/3 the size of an F-150.

You can spec a Mercedes sprinter or Ford transit with a flat bed.

Literally a rebadged Toyota.

Or even a dump bed. And they would haul more and be smaller than a "half tun"

One is designed for commercial use and the other is designed as a DD that could be used for light work/hauling.

On the bright side, I found a nice place for your opinion.

>tfw the era of small trucks is over
>tfw jap kei-trucks will never be street legal EVER

People in Europe buy pickup trucks because they're farmers, not because they have small willies.

Your American comrades seem to think that you NEED a 5000 lbs 250hp vehicle to do any work. There are much better vehicles out there for actually working

>t. Dodge Ram 1500 owner

>"by"
Clapghanistani education at its finest.

Apparently Ford ranger is going to make a comeback

>NEED
What a silly word

Do you have any concept of the needs of 99% of consumers?

thats why i want small pickups to come back as a thing
i mean they get the job done and yet small enough to put something in the back that heavy like a deer or cage

Sure, but that huge wheelbase makes them completely fucking useless at anything more challenging than a flat dirt track, Pic related the kind of ute you need for actual offroading

land cruiser is best

>NEED
T. Yurop

I want one of these

>I really don't know whats wrong with the guy

As a european, whos a little bit like your friend, I can tell you: Nothing's wrong with him

Perhaps you should adjust your attitude a litte: If he likes his way of living, you let him. Or, as the americans have taught me: Its none of your fucking business what others spend their money on or what they like.

get on my level senpai

Wait, what?

GM has its lil Brazilian truck too

>When a eurofag says he's gonna by a pick up truck.
>by a pick up truck.
>by

When an American can't correctly spell a word with 3 letters.

>1.3 multijet

kek @ poofs with """""pick up trucks"""""

>el camino wannabe
>in a truck thread
Fuck outta here

>>el camino wannabe

t. American who wanted it to be sold as an el Camino

>both made by the same company
>wannabe
>???

>burger thinks he needs a big truck to get shit done

You tell them

W E W
E
W

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTnqrsU040

NO DREAM IS TOO BIG!!!! NO CAR IS TOO SMALL!!!!

YOU FOLLOW YOUR HEART GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!

Nobody fucking buys pick-up trucks here for other reason than to show-off. If you need a work vehicle, you get yourself pic related or its' equivalent from Renault/M-B/Iveco/whatever.

Nobody fucking buys fancy cars here for other reason than to show-off. If you need a vehicle, you get yourself pic related or its' equivalent from Honda/Mitsubishi/whatever.

K

>mallcrawlers

lol, yes it is.
It's a bit rare here but you do see them.