Honda Civic type-r

I just bought a civic type R for 52k after the dealer mark up. Its my dream car so didn't mind paying alittle more. Haters/poor people welcome to comment lol

This now faces of Veeky Forums thread now

>paying $52k
>for a fucking Civic

This has to be b8

>I just bought a civic type R for 52k after the dealer mark up.

For $10k more you could have gotten an M2
or you could have gotten a used 997 911 turbo
or a slightly used gt350

gr8 b8 m8

I'm like a rockstar, people taking pictures and poorfags like ya'll just staring and hating

>rockstar
>spent $52k on a civic

Ask me anything and don't hate becouse you can't afford it

i can't hate, i genuinely hope you enjoy your newly purchased civic type r and try to ignore all the boy racers at stop lights

Honda fit type r when?

Have fun doing o's in reverse, you drongo

if they won't even make a Fit Si then why would they make a Type R? don't be stupid user

>rockstar
>52k car

boy this thread sure smells like summer

Picture checks out, it's a Honda driver.

>civic type R for 52k

Why is this car being marked up? Did they just not make that many?

American car dealers are the scum of the earth who apply markups because they believe these models will be in high demand and they can get away with charging it to suckers like OP

>dealers are scum for wanting to make money

at least give us pics u nigger

low production number & first type R civic to come to the states

whoever buys one now at the inflated prices will be kicking themselves in a year or two because

1. they will be producing a lot more type R variants next year, making them common as fuck
2. they will be making a hotter type R to compete with other hyper hatches, which will hold its value much better than the over priced one they got this year.

well if people buy it at their crazy price then it can't be that crazy

>have
You could have gotten a Civic for 3k

They're also feeding of the exotic car price jump and acting like it's the same for mass produced cars. Even exotics are not selling and the prices are dropping. Some poor people are going to get hosed

You bought a 50k Honda. And told people about it on a public forum.

Meh, I don't like the practice but if they can make money off dipshits that have to have it the day/week/month it comes out, then so be it

>tfw your hat is 3 sizes too big because you think you'll get smarter and thus a larger head in a few years

you could've bought 17 3k civics you idiot

>1. they will be producing a lot more type R variants next year, making them common as fuck
They're only making 6k units over the next 2 years.
There's 1100 Honda dealers in the US so you're looking at 5 or 6 per dealership.

>cancer patient spends chemo money on honda civic

Bread on hood or gtfo

this was a troll thread

faggit op (who is probably a real nigger) didnt even post any pics

>he could have bought a beemer, corvette, entry level porshe, an actual sport car
>he bought a overpriced 3k civic instead.

But it's a troll head that makes fun of Honda fangurls so it's a great thread my friend.

>paying 52k for wrong wheel drive