90k miles 2002 Z28. Its auto but man its still fast as fuck and has that beautiful LS1 growl

90k miles 2002 Z28. Its auto but man its still fast as fuck and has that beautiful LS1 growl.

Tell me I wont Veeky Forums. Any fbody owners in here can tell me what im in for? This will be my daily and it seems like the engines go past 150k miles easy. And the Auto is fine. Paint has a bit of fade but its worth it.

>GM

I would preffer not to

>Any fbody owners in here can tell me what im in for?
You better be able to work on your car every week

>dumbass

That's if he wants to build it

>auto
Eh it's alright I guess. These cars are pretty reliable and still pretty quick. Price seems alright but it's an auto

That should be your main gripe

>GM fangirl

>wanting an inferior manual transmission
what the fuck

>owns a gmc
>talking shit

Lmfao
>Not wanting the god tier T56
>wanting the lame 4L60e

Look at this shit tier trolling. Gtfo this thread b fag. The Auto is faster on the LS1s stock I heard. And the reliability on the LS1 is solid so im not concerned about that

a new edge mustang is better in every way, early ls1s are not reliable

a 4.6 is better at holding boost

Look into what it takes to change spark plugs.

yea but the 4.6 makes shit power. shit gas mileage.
>its better at holding boost
YOU NEED BOOST TO CATCH UP TO LS1
race me faggot

lol being slower is better? Didnt know that.

Also, the 2002 is not early for the LS1 though. Nice try trying to defend ur shitty 2v newedge

>new edge

Why would OP want to get a car that is inferior in everyway?

Hes such a fucking idiot.
>but muh boost
NO. REPLACEMENT. FOR. DISPLACEMENT.

>4k for a 90k Z28
I paid 4k for mine and it was at 110k.
PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER.

Also LS1's are very reliable and 2-valves are shit at boost.

$900 for mine with 201K and a rebuild 36K ago, but mine is a V6 sadly.

I'd say do it. The New Edge Mustangs others are mentioning here are slower in every way unless you find a top-spec Cobra or Mach 1, and even then it's not clear cut which is faster.

Mine at least has been plenty reliable.

Yeah put top spec cobra or a termi can be like 20k. Mach 1's are just the newedge with a spring kit. Mach 1's are also expensive cause muh baby boomer pic related

I beat on my 98 SS almost daily and got 175k out of it before it threw a rod. T56 are God's gift to transmissions. Go for it bro/o/.

Mach 1s have the 32v 4.6, just not the blower like the Cobras have.

That car looks fucking hideous

that's why they are so cheap. fourth gen camaros and firebirds are dogshit ugly. the camaro is still the better looking one, the firebird is just outright hideous.

are those front overhangs even necessary?