Sport Utility

Need a new SUV.
Towing capability for motocross bikes, 4X4 for snow, mud and basic outdoor capabilities, nice interior because I'm not a poor teenage piece of shit. Comfy enough to travel the from Rockies to the Pacific Northwest.

Right now it's between Jeep Grand Cherokee and Toyota 4Runner. It's a lease so I don't give a fuck about lemons, long term reliability and investing in depreciating assets. All i care about is monthly payment for a semi decent sport utility

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/car-leasing/should-you-lease-or-buy-your-car.html
theguardian.com/housing-network/2016/feb/25/families-renting-2016-english-housing-survey
quora.com/Why-do-a-lot-of-rich-people-say-rent-instead-of-buy-property
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy a used lexus lx/land cruiser

i dont like keeping a car for longer than 3 years, id rather pay to drive a new car for half the price per year than if i were to buy, and i dont invest in depreciating assets. for me, leasing works, for others it doesnt. nbd. when i can afford it though id be happy to lease a brand new Land Cruiser, my favorite SUV

Op here,

Also, which one do more women drive?
I want an ice breaker when i pull up next to one at a stop light

>leasing
>thinking women give a shit about what you drive
kys.

enjoy making bad investments for the rest of your life

bump with boobs for advice
best SUV for my purpose

kek

>implying leasing isn't a bad decision

WK2 GC a good

>implying investing in a depreciating asset is a good decision

nice, is that AZ?

A car isn't an investment. No one has ever made money off a car that they used as an ordinary daily driver.

Southern NM

the cheapest way to own a car is to buy used and keep it forever. the most expensive way to own a car is to lease non stop.

you're right, i should not have used the word "investing"
i should have said...
>implying making payments on a depreciating asset is a good decision

Agreed.

fuck off about leasing, leasing works for me

>stop telling me i'm being retarded with my money

Jeep GC vs Toyo 4Run

4Run vs Jeep GC

tittle

Haha nice

I know a guy who made a few grand off of a diesel X5 he had for 2 years and drove 10k miles

kys leasecuck

you should feel stupid for renting the apartment you live in

Jeep Wrangler
TRD 4Runner
Land Rover (if you suck dicks)

these are your only choices

>comparing a Jeep unibody cuckwagon to a 4Runner

OP confirmed for retard. Don't buy the 4Runner, we don't need cancerous faggots like you driving them. Buy the Jeep, you'll fit right in.

Leasing works for no one but the dealer you dense cunt. Chances are your ass isn't even in a position to go anywhere near a new vehicle anyways.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thats totally different you mongoloid fuck. Housing is a necessity, cars aren't. Also, people that have to rent a place don't rent newly built mansions, they rent small apartments. Thats why your comparison makes no sense, and thats also why you should feel like a complete retard about your poor financial decisions. Wake up and smell the roses faggot.

edmunds.com/car-leasing/should-you-lease-or-buy-your-car.html

>links edmunds
You really expect me to take advice from a website thats sole purpose is to help dealers sell cars? Theres exhibit B of your chronic autism.

The point I am trying to make here, is that if you are at an income level where you could only afford to lease a car from a dealer, you probably are a long ways away from being able to actually afford a new car. That means you should do what a smart person would do, buy a nice cheap fuel efficient toyota, lexus, honda etc. from the 90's or 2000's and fucking deal with it for a couple of years. That way you aren't spending jack shit on fuel or repairs like you would with a new car. Are you such a prissy faggot that you absolutely must be coddled by modern safety and driving assists like a ditzy college bitch? I mean come the fuck on, get your priorities straight.

>thinks people only rent tiny apartments
>some of the richest people in the US rent their homes
>hurr durr the average mortgage is $309,200 over 30 years
>in the end you will possibly end up underwater
>dumb faggot thinks you should have $300k liquid cash before you buy the house
>have fun refinancing after 6 years because you made a shitty investment

read more junior

theguardian.com/housing-network/2016/feb/25/families-renting-2016-english-housing-survey

quora.com/Why-do-a-lot-of-rich-people-say-rent-instead-of-buy-property

Holy shit do you want to put some more words into my mouth? If you think the richest people rent their homes, you are fucking retarded. There is literally nothing more to say on that. That statement is so dumb it could kill a fucking moose.

>Also, people that have to rent a place don't rent newly built mansions, they rent small apartments

lol you're a fucking dildo

People that HAVE to rent, as in financially are unable to buy a home. If you are on a need to have budget, which is what i mean by HAVE to rent, you are going to be renting a very small place. Step up your reading comprehension fuckstick.

whatever boyo, you dont know me or my financial situation. I dont want to commit to a high priced vehicle at this moment but it's a necessity for me to have one for the next few years. in this case leasing works for me, stop projecting and let me make my own decisions dad, i hate you for never loving me

Wow that post really made me think of all the poor kids in africa who are in such dire need of high class vehicles. No one NEEDS a high priced vehicle and if you could really afford one, you would be buying it outright. You are really passing up a great reality check.

Wow that post really made me think of all the poor kids in africa who are in such dire need of high class food. No one NEEDS a high priced meal and if you could really afford one, you would be buying it outright, not splitting the check.
Keep justifying why you drive a 1992 ricer, at least it's paid off. But I suppose you're a long term type. i almost admire your safety and need for security. Protip for you, invest in a 401k and CDs, you can't go wrong

>401k
Oh you sweet summer child

I like the color combo on that chinktruck.

Srs question

I'm looking at a diesel truck right now mostly for offroad/camping/shooting fun

However wouldn't mind a proper suv or something that can meet the same needs with a smaller package rather than a full size truck

At the Toyo dealership now, the 4Runners are awesome. The Jeep GC are nicer on the inside, they have more options and features that are included. They're both the same price and both extremely off road capable.
I'd never buy a Jeep but I would lease one, if I choose to buy it'll probably be the toyo

Should i put some stuff on my Liberty?