Show us your brakes and suspension

Show us your brakes and suspension

pretty sure that's not your car OP...

I have Raybestos ceramic brakes, Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors and just stock ST suspension

>car requires additional hardware and software to release the electronic parking brake
>charges $1400 for a brake job at the dealership

Why'd you have to go and ruin our relationship like this, Audi?

if you own an audi and do your own work then you should have a vag-com cable. i agree though, it's annoying.

A 12v battery and two test leads will do the trick

I feel like this thread is a good excuse to post this cool ass cutaway of my bike.

I saw that method and it looks pretty dicey, so I'm gonna pick up a T40 bit to bypass the electric motor instead. Wish me luck.

Dicey how? All the module is doing is sending 12v through the motor, it's no different for you to do it yourself, just make sure you send the current in the correct direction. I've done it many times, never had an issue.

any euro/indie/performance auto shop should have a vcds cable. do you seriously jump electronics systems with 12v batteries at your super amazing high tech supercar repair shop? the cables are like $300..

Not the best angle for the coilover, but here is my current brake setup in the front.

Looks like an SRT of some sort.

>tfw no ohlins and brembos

AP racing are on par with the best systems brembo puts out, and blow the mass-produced stuff out of the water.

brembo circlejerk?

>Show us your brakes and suspension
It's too bad there is no requirement that OP images be related to the post. So many OP posts have no "truth" in the image.

I'd guess Hellcat. If I'm not mistaken the 392 comes with four pot brakes.

upgraded rears from an Aero. haven't put them on yet

wtf yellow subframe

>6 piston
>on those babby rotors

why

OP is always a faggot. who wants to see faggot brakes?