Why do black people have such great taste in cars?

Why do black people have such great taste in cars?

They always drive cadillacs and lexus and whites buy priuses and camrys and other practical cars.

>>/pol/

That's for people being anti black though.

true. whites are bitter about their small penis size.

black men like myself are superior.

shit ...
so you are like the only black dude with a small penis

dunno. i've always liked that about black people in america. meanwhile, asians are driving around in the most borg-brained mercedes lease they can find, even though they know they're going to crash and total the car

I was going to reply with something racist but it really made me think

das rite

my nigga

>Lincoln
disgusting

Lincoln's are really good now though.

Are those "spikes" even legal? Seems like someone would bitch about getting their tire popped or car scratched and theyd be made illegal pretty quick

SHUT YO MOUTH CRAKA

that really looks great.
nice projection

cops don't bother with petty shit like what you do with your own property very much in America.

>numbskull

lol its always been nigger

niggerhood transcends the boundaries of skin color

he's cute

that's gay

>he's using his tippie toes to squat instead of full flat foot

F A G G O T

and???

you're a fag.

Why do why people keep doing that "hahaha lol i'm squatting like a rapper" meme?

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it's possible they could fall afoul of regulations regarding light placement relative to track width.

wouldn't have it any other way

blacks can afford to spend money on cars since its not going to a normal household.

And by the way, no black in MS where i live is driving around a cadillac or lexus that isnt +10 years old or complete shit. they drive *gasp smack tackleglomp kills self* camrys and corollas! used ones! shitty ones! Economy cars, and shitty ones too. Turns out the amount of money youre able/willing to spend on cars that isnt going anywhere else is directly related to how nice a car someone drives! huh...

Yet nobody loves you lul

fug meant to reply to

why would you buy a used camry when an es350 with equivalent mileage is pretty much the same price?

used luxury cars are not out of poor people's price range.

yeah, blacks down here do that too, and they get raped with the maintenance costs, or they just completely ignore it until the car dies

fixing a 2001 camry will always be cheaper than fixing any luxury car you can think of

Camry and lexus es350 are the same car, retard.

2nd and 3rd gen town cars are going to be pretty cheap, every taxi company in north america keeps a fleet of them

>blacks can afford to spend money on cars
>they drive *gasp smack tackleglomp kills self* camrys and corollas! used ones! shitty ones!

What?

excuse my failure to know that, im not gay
you can switch out interior and exterior parts on a camry, and es350? No gut or guts is unique to the es350? Why get it? Hit me with your knowledge, daddy

Nicer looking camry with leather.

OPs implying even poor blacks can buy luxury cars but middle class whites wont. Im saying that blacks with any type of income buy expensive cars because thats the only thing they put money into, theyre not putting much into a house, and the truly poor that OP is describing still dont have the money for them.

It looks great because it's a copy paste of jaguar design. Ford are literally niggers and steal from everyone

they're called swangaz bro

Swagaz?

Nothing can extend 6 inches from the body of the car. Just ask truck cucks and there oversized wheels.

>land of the free
>can't wash car in driveway

Rappers love excessiveness...
Makes sense why they keep buying those makes over the moderate ones

It's called over-compensation.

>showoff cars financed off the very last dime you could find under the kitchen rug somehow equal taste

The exact same can be said about whites and lifted bro trucks

African Americans are like distilled class when it comes to class they just drive what they want and don't give no fuck.

Always liked their cars mostly.

Inb4 blm sjw mate I come from fucken pol

Ford owns jaguar you nincompoop

Hey Alphonse, are you a top or bottom

both. I've never bottomed before though ironically.

Yes. Yes, it can. I absolutely agree.

>Ford owns jaguar

not anymore. Ford dumped that cheeky wanker, Jaguar to pooinloo Tata.