What car do I need for impressing black women?

What car do I need for impressing black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2012/01/26/autos/barack-obama-chrysler-300c/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you need to impress blacks?

A Chrysler 300 obviously

chrysler 300?

Anything with 4 wheels nigga E Z dawg

For some reason the Nissan 350z

because they are sexy

>Car
Chrysler 300

>Bike
Hayabusa

bunch a big lipped, buck toothed, fake hair, sassy, greasy mongoloids with attitudes.
sounds like a 90's cartoon

Stolen.

*sips tea*

Umm sorry sweetie

But no
I am one sexy black Bitch

This. The only car you need is a wagon to take you too the loony bin, to get yourself sorted out, you fucking traitor.

t. redneck living in the middle of nowhere

escalade

autist detected

Chrysler 300 or a Dodge Charger

t. northerner who's only ever seen rich blacks

Lel go ahead and burn the coal with some black slut. It's not a fun experience I know that, they stink and they have shit attitudes. Wanna know why they stink though? It's because when they put in weaves the can't wash their hair. And they leave their weaves in for either 3 weeks or 2 months. Go ahead and date a black ebony goddess see how much you like it faggot.

>he's autistic because he thinks that white people should be with whites and blacks should be with blacks

Go die tripfaggot

sperg more

You're having a

>meltdown
Meltdown
>meltdown

nice projection

maybe if you were nicer when you tried picking them up they wouldn't have had such shit attitudes faggot

Lmao this. Back in hs the black bitches went crazy over it. I never took advantage tho cause I'm an autistic sperg.

women with muscles are kinda gross.

and there's no point to having muscles if she doesn't have a cock.

>not wanting to be abused by a muscular girl

come on Alphonse

gosh, so many trollers itt. heres your real answer OP

Dis

Any Lexus or Mercedes will do.

Doesn't matter. Stereotypical blacks stick with their own kind, and nonstereotypical blacks obviously won't go for stereotypical black status symbols, otherwise they wouldn't be nonstereotypical.

Before i give the best answer, first you sauce that image op

This

Be white and have money and give them attention.

They love my challenger
But anything that looks expensive works on most bitches
You got to have game though, some weirdo driving a merc aint getting attention

Alphonse, what are you, a bigger faggot than the run of the mill faggot? Oh yeah...

It's Alphonse, of course he is

Bro this chick paid my taxi fare (broke still) and I had her wanting me. Use words, make her laugh then it's game over. That's it, you're laid.

A car. That runs and doesn't break and shit.

As someone who lives in central Florida, and works next to the projects, I'll have you know that these stereotypes are only occasionally true and not even the majority of the time.
The "black people smell" thing is actually bullshit, I've literally never noticed this, unless it's a fucking homeless dude or something.

And yes, generally black women have larger lips than white women but I'm not exactly sure why that's an objectively unattractive feature.
Anyway I agree with .
BTW girls don't fucking care what car you drive so long as it's not a complete shitheap.

Pretty fucking accurate

He said blacks, not black autists

>muffled X playing in the background
OOGA BOOGA WATERMELON CHICKUN WHITE WIMMIN POPPIN CAPS DEADASS? SPITTING MAD LYRICS BLM RESIST

why?

>Be inbred redneck with garbage recycled genes from sibling parents
>Call others genetically inferior
wew lad

and "having money" means you make more than 30k$ a year

>Live in flint
Maybe not where your from but the stereotypes are spot on here sadly.

chrysler 300

money.cnn.com/2012/01/26/autos/barack-obama-chrysler-300c/index.htm

You deserve a sincere (you) for the only non meme answer

How's the water?
Michigan is just a home for terrible people in general for the record. Get out of there nigga.

Michigan is great IMO. You just have to avoid the containment zones.

Queen. I'm in love.

I think getting inside that pussy is worth my lineage

I can vouch for this. All the black girls were thirsty for my big asian cock when I had a 350z. It was bizarre

I get a few heads turning, black women seem to respond the most.

>mine developed a collapsed hydraulic lifter, how I do I fix this?

Well duh, they are think you're gonna arrest them for being whores

Any Chrysler Product.
Bonus points for Charger or Challenger.

which probably explains why I haven't gotten laid.

I say just having a car gets you some attention, 8/10 Mixed girls might call for a newish BMW. But that's all on you if you can hold your spaghetti

>its making an insane tapping sound, I was having oil pressure issues to I put heavy oil, then the tapping sound got worse.

300, Deville, Seville, Escalade, DTS

odd that it's just nothing but Cadillacs, but also the 300 out of nowhere.

dis sheeiit

What's with all these threads about black women?
Are the sjw's finally trying to invade us?

chorger, mayxumuh, ohltima, 300 hunet

She is actually an attractive black woman damn

Yo nigga nationalism was created during the Napoleonic wars fool. It was a tool used by nations' leaders to further thier own agendas. A lot like how you're a tool to further some other asshole's agenda.

Go back to /d/

I hate how the the lower class black Americans give black women in general a bad rep. There are some certified black queens out there, but you need to weed out the bad ones.

What's up with all these recent threads asking to attract women it better not be all made by you op and anyways you'll get gold diggers if they see u have a nice car have fun with that

Michigander here, MI is great. Don't go to a couple of very specific places and you'll be fine. It's easy to find out where not to go because literally everyone you meet will warn you of them. Shit's like the forbidden forrest out here. Hagred comes out of the local marathon bathroom eating bettermade chips and washing it down with faygo talkin bout "don't be goin on the wrong side of 8 mile, to flint, dearborn, or ypsi. Dark creatures roam those lands"

youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0

lost at diabetes