Drifting general

Tried drifting for the first time yesterday
Pic related

>tried drifting
>straight road

There's a slight curvature before the crash point

Listen pal I'm not sure how you thought this was a good idea, but drifting revolves around going around corners not sliding like a fucktard off a mostly straight road

You are bad and should feel bad.

>drifting
>Fwd
>straight road

I tried to do a slight slide using my handbrake in a slightly curved road as training, but managed to lose control and my life flashed before my eyes
Thankfully, i suffered no injuries and the car suffered minor damage
Its a 1999 Volkswagen Passat

Nigger you know you're supposed to drift around hard corners, right? Not on slight curvatures? How exactly does drifting go in your mind?

Entire village came to take a look eh?
What an event.

So you didn't try drifting, you tried powersliding

This is the most retarded thing

In all honesty you deserve it for being a stupid cunt

They came to help, we managed to pull the car out before the cops showed up since i could've lost my licence-to-be-made

Life's a school, i finished my driver's test a month ago. And as a young driver this is a major lesson not to be a faggot

I feel sorry for your parents desu

Fucking kek we've found someone worse than cummy

powerslide still needs RWD, from what i can decipher from slav-to-english he tried to do a handbrake turn, panicked and over-corrected with his foot still off the gas.

OP's picture is one of the most slav things ive ever seen. What desolate hellhole are you from, op?

Im from Zagreb actually, but was visiting relatives and doing some work related stiff in Gospic

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Damn my bad, you're right

That Passat is either FWD or AWD, and both aren't exactly ideal for drifting.

no one was hurt, car is still in shape, lesson learned i guess. at least OP is sharing his fuck up with us, everybody does stupid thing at this age.

You should have lost your "license-to-be-made" since you can't grasp the basic concepts of safe driving, knowing how your car handles and overall not being a idiot in the road.

BTW your FWD car can't drift, not even powerslide. At best it can put you into a uncontrollable oversteer that would make you crash somewhere, which is what happened.

>At best it can put you into a uncontrollable oversteer
all he had to do was give it gas

I am sorry pal. I am buying my first car in a month (MR2). I also want to drift it, but I'll probably end up snap oversteering into a wall.

>drifting
>first time
>not on an empty parking lot

this is why teenagers should not be allowed to have rwd cars

>mr2
>First car
>Drift with it
Please livestream it
[spoiler]i t has to be some +18 site tho[/spoiler]

Congrats OP, You might be the most retarded person on Veeky Forums.

>boomer logic
>dat RWD passat tho

Wrong thread. But yeah that guys rip.
Thats fwd but either way i think people should learn how to properly slide power or no power.
Sliding can save you sometimes.

odmah sam znao da je hrvatska,i prije nego sto sam vidio tablice u drugoj slici

Honestly sometimes definition of drifting sometimes depends on the sport practice rather than a general term. In the case of pro street its offten just the term for a controlled slide.

This just makes me want to drift the MR2 even more. Shit, no kidding I will record my first ride and first drifting attempts for Veeky Forums.

please get an automatic civic and fuck off

No.

granate na hrvate

>tries to drift in a supremo understeering car

user ive tried learning to power slide in a p1 before. It was the hardest thing to control in my life as soon as it started sliding. Granted my pedal control wasn't great back then and the owner freaked out when i started sliding. If other mr cars feel like that then dont try that on public roads or near anything you can hit.

>wanting to Mcrummy of a ledge
you do you friendo cause no one else will

>no one else will
Well, maybe cummy will.

Grass means very little friction. Moisture and biomatter means no friction with the dirt surface (not that dirt mixed with gravel has a lot to begin with).

>Tried drifting for the first time yesterday
Never practice near ditches, cliffs, or curbs.