Get a manual

>get a manual
>it's way better bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1uMijxWYs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good news manualfags it will never go away. But it will be killed along with ICE.

>it will never go away

So you're implying they will install manual transmissions in their e-cars?

>4 wheel drive with 4 individual gearboxes for each wheel
>4 gearsticks

holy shit it'd be like driving a tank designed by bernie voters.

Or a car from the early 20th century.

Why would you need 16 gear boxes?

What's wrong? First gear little loose?

>be fucking retard that can't drive
>better known as an American

>get a manual
>it's way better bro
Not it isn't.
Just more shilling for manuals by people desperate to lose them.
Manuals suck in stop and go traffic.
They also remove the freedom of your right arm and right hand since they are kept busy.

>he can't drive a manual so he has to defend automatics.

Seriously all those points are retarded. Ever since I switched I'm more interested in driving and really don't mind driving in some traffic.

This.

You can always spot an autotragic fag with shit like this. There's something incredibly emasculating about not being able to drive manual, and they know it.

Automanlets BTFO

This, I second these

>stop and go traffic.
Except not everyone has to deal with that stupid bullshit.
Try again.

>and really don't mind driving in some traffic.

Autotragics are so ignorant, they don't realize your clutch is DESIGNED to be slipped at low speeds and constantly worry about damaging their car in slow traffic.

This. I love driving, even in traffic, because it's manual. When I was given an automatic rental car while my car was in the shop for vandalism, I never drove anywhere but to and from work, and it sucked.

>My dick when someone tell me they have an automatic "performance car".

>Automatic
>Real cars

Tell me when electric engines can power motorcycles as well if not better than a combustion engine.

Tell me when electric engines can power work trucks as well as a combustion engine.

The ONLY reason the electric motor is viable in a car is LITERALLY because a car is big enough to house heavy ass battery systems and motors, and they only have acceptable range *under basic driving conditions* because each wheel has a big ass alternator on it. That's why the Model S can only accelerate fast for a limited number of times before you need to recharge.

And in the off chance all vehicles are electric, I hope you guys will get to FEEL THE BLACK OUT

BLACK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=p1uMijxWYs8

Can someone identify this car? I genuinely like that interior.

>pressing an extra pedal really gives me the true driving experience!

It's not just pressing it retard, it's all a feel. You literally have to feel the grab point in the clutch and start giving it gas when it grabs. Then you have to make it become muscle memory.

Go cry in your autotragic

>pressing an extra pedal, to get a certain feel, really gives me the true driving experience!