/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>the dream edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Accord Accident
youtube.com/watch?v=RFZl_0mNZbc
youtube.com/watch?v=A66by6vv9Vo

>angry german fucks over two innocent japanese at the same time.
youtu.be/mO-zQYOeKjE

>CM5 Sound
youtube.com/watch?v=yFk8hoyc-T4

>D17A1 """idle"""
youtu.be/HppLskvzAXc

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

carsforsale.com/used-car-dealer/gne-auto-wholesale-inc-fall-river-ma-d718733/inventory/details/31623027
providence.craigslist.org/cto/6170956067.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GEnJKWspi3Y
yonaka.com/Yonaka_2001_2005_Honda_Civic_Catback_Exhaust_p/ymcb-civ0105.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

this general is trash

(You) impersonating a tripfaggot is more trash

>D-17-A1 """idle"""
Kek'd.

Hood's pretty much done, just need a final sanding, wet sanding, primer and paint and it'll be set. Then I just need the rocker panel pattern made and weld the new ones in.

>pretty much done
>not even primered

Also pls tell me you will clear coat it

I'll see if I can pick up a rattle can of it. Can't find it in Canadian Tyre.
Anyways, an not-clear coated hood is better than one with holes in it.

My CM5 passed it's "first" emissions.

I was a little concerned since I spent nearly a year with a CEL due to a bad O2 sensor, I wasn't sure if it affected the catalytic converter.

Quick update, it's Tremclad, don't need to clear coat it.
Congrats, any plans for it, or keeping it as is?

Most aesthetic Accord incoming.

>just saw a clean first gen Odyssey

I just realized I have never seen one in the road before.

>tfw no emissions testing

>complete emissions equipment delete and running a test pipe
>inspections consist of "do your lights and horn work?" for $10

Based.

D /\ N K

Saw this today

I don't see too many of those lately but I know they're around. All the DC Integras here are mostly trashed. The flat black seems to be the most popular color. Either that or all panels a different color.

Finally got a pic of this piece of shit. Is this the ugliest car Hyundai has every made? It's funny because the refresh is probably their best looking design.

It is the ugliest Hyundai in existence

I liked the last generation the best though. It's how the successor to the latest mercury cougar was supposed to look

I wish they made the Genesis Coupe look close to that.

I can see some resemblance. I like the first gen better than the new ones.

CRX cassette player guy from yesterday. The cassette part of the Accord player ended up not working, so went back and got another one from a civic and actually got the unlock code. Everything works perfect. Pretty damn hyped.

That looks really good too

Couldn't believe how clean it was when I found it. All the knobs and buttons work as well

God that's such an awful looking car. It's like they tried to knock off an Integra and a Celica at the same time, and then put it in a blender with every mid 90s GM product, then served it with a side of rice.

Yeah it's bad. I'm glad they're kinda rare because I get this look of disgust every time I see them.

Have you ever wanted to intentionally create the ugliest ricemobile ever and then wreck it?
Perfect car for that.

If I were making at least $50k, I would upgrade the intake, exhaust, rotors, and suspension, as well flash the computer.

Except I'm only making $20k and I just get performance brake pads.

Might as well ask here. Trying to get a 5th-gen Prelude as a driver/project and have 2 choices. One from a dealer which seems to be in good condition. carsforsale.com/used-car-dealer/gne-auto-wholesale-inc-fall-river-ma-d718733/inventory/details/31623027

But has 40k miles more than another one from a private owner which has some body damage and wants more cash. providence.craigslist.org/cto/6170956067.html

Only have time next weekend to test drive one of them, not sure which is the better deal.

It shouldn't hurt it, mine had an o2 for a while and my PO didn't fix it until it failed emissions, still rolling.

Go for dealer seeing as the pvt party put "rare" in the listing. It's nothing but
>I KNOW WAT I GOTS
Honestly, wouldn't buy either. The dealership has too many miles to still be $1800.

Boys I want to add My Si Hatch to the collage. I just got it about a month ago and got a new Invidia exhaust installed today. Do I have to post a proof picture AND THEN THE ONE i want in the collage?

Post a picture of it with some food, a title or whatever, you can even write on it, then post the actual.

Here's one with a time stamp as a proof.

either way

CHECK FOR OIL LEAKS

I love my prelude, but jesus christ I keep getting oil leaks from different parts every time.

And here's the one I would like to submit to the collage. I'd be honored to join the /hg/ family

>Otherwise stock looking EP3
I like that.

Yeah I don't really plan on changing much except adding a couple of easy modifications then remapping the ECU. Once these tires wear out I'll buy some grippy ones, but I rather like the stock wheels.

At least the dealer has a hood shot that looks honest. Haggle it down to 1.5k and it will run i guess, or at least give you something to work on.

im glad i could be a part of this meme

pic missing for some reason...

>Park as far form work as possible
>someone still manages to hit fucking thing

its like magic

Neither

Digital stamps no bueno
See You didn't even tell me the year of your car...

Corrective paint pen should be able to fix that

I probably will buff out, it's not even dinged,just paint transfer, sucks because the doors were mint.

Yo I have an 04 Accord and I wanna get an S2000 what's a good cheap year to buy and what should I look out for? What's a year to avoid? Also plis post sexy S2000 my dick requires it.

>cheap
Not anymore.
>good
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want the most raw and unforgiving version, 00-01. If you want a some refinement and slightly reduced changes of eating shit because you suck, 02-03. 04-05 for a slightly nicer transmission, an annoying clutch delay valve that should immediately be removed if it's still there, barely noticeable extra midrange torques at the expense of the 9000rpm redline, slightly slower steering and even less oversteer. 06-08 for traction control and electronic throttle.

If you go AP2 go for the 06-08. The traction control is really helpful when the weather gets shitty, and can be completely defeated at the touch of a button.

If you go AP1 I'd say 02-03.

Anons, gonna see V gen HB tommorow. It has "Noblesse" and "LS" sticker, please explaing. LS says that its 1,5, Noblesse says about interior? It has a sunroof, el. windows, power steering, central lock and front airbags.

internet says noblesse has black interior plastics, the one im gonna check has gray. rest seems legit

Browsed long enough i ought to join.
My 2002 coupe, pretty stock other than a strange but decent exhaust and my stereo. No idea what i want to do next considering i daily it.

Post high mileage whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEnJKWspi3Y

Do some little interior quality mods.

What's the small red square (light?) in the bumper here?
I've seen it on quite a few cars now but I don't understand it's purpose. Never seen one in person with it.

I believe that's the JDM rear fog light.

seeing this just makes me want to repaint my wheels so bad, but i hesitate because lmao autotragic

Regamasters are some of the sexiest wheels.

Ah, that makes sense.

>autotragic

Restore it lol. Currently looking for a DC2 Integra like the one I posted but I they're either too expensive (in good condition) or they're shitboxes that needs work. I've resigned to the fact that I might need to buy a not so great one and restore it.

I've had dreams about the EK9.

Me too. It's still a toss-up between a DC2 and the EK9. Might even get an EG if it's in great condition.

>I've resigned to the fact that I might need to buy a not so great one and restore it.

This except I settled for dc4, shoulda went with the 3k civic meme or kept saving up for a dc2

>2k dc4 that needs around 2k in repair/restoration
Really need to get rid of the god awful riced muffler as a high priority

>with this disguise they'll never know

I honestly dont know the differences between the DC versions. is the DC4 the USDM version then (since you have the bug-eye version)?
Would love mine to be the JDM version, but I like the US version as well.

>Really need to get rid of the god awful riced muffler
My neighbor actually has one, but hers is the 4-door sedan, and she has this fucking horrible exhaust on it that's loud as fuck and sounds like farts. Worst part is the car is an automatic so you can imagine how horrible it sounds.

Another thing, I don't think Honda should have made a 4-door Integra, the thing looks odd as fuck in my opinion.

dc2 is the type r

Take pride in any car you own, nobody cares that it's automatic. Paint your wheels if you wanna.

Finished up tonight's work on my Civic

-got the exhaust reattached at the header, and found out the dumb fucks who had it before me ground out holes in the exhaust right after the muffler flange. This does mean I get a new muffler though. Any bargain-bin cans sound good on Hondas?

-wiring is a clusterfuck. There is no way to describe it except 'a fucking mess'. The alternator is grounded to the block, which is grounded to the fender, plus the alternator is grounded again to the other fender and the top rad support. Don't get me started on the wiring harness. Found THIS gem in with the fuses as well. I had a bud with electrical proficiency aid me in this all, and he said there was something fucky with the No. 9 fuse circuit, a 10A for the 'Back Up', whatever that is?

Car is possibly in a limp mode, gonna need a new ECU, and the alternator is fucked as well. Getting the rockers ordered next morning.

>/blog

2013 Accord
Can I be on the collage?

Thinking about getting a new car and giving this one to parents if the 2018 Accord turns out to be great.

>giving that 9th gen cutie to parents
Shit user, I'd hold onto that sport model.

Nice. Would get some nicer wheels though.

I love my Yonaka personally. Has a nice deep sound and not a loud farty one.

yonaka.com/Yonaka_2001_2005_Honda_Civic_Catback_Exhaust_p/ymcb-civ0105.htm

My car's been through 3 accidents even though it doesn't look like it.
>2x parked 1x hit-and-run by a rustang beaner with no insurance
I'm kind of a stockfag and I actually like these wheels.
Maybe if someone stole them I'll get gold RPF01 wheels or something.

The Yonaka has been on my mind since you first showed me it, but all I need right now is a dirt cheap muffler that I can get at any old auto shop.

Definitely getting it once the race to inspect is over. Having income now is gonna help, too.

Oh yeah, I remember you posting about her side getting rekt, you do what you want, especially if she's got issues from the wrecks.

New York?

That's the one.
The police actually went to their house but I couldn't do shit because they pretended they didn't have a car and they had no drivers license.
The worst part was the guy that hit my car has a twin brother so there wasn't much I can do, pretty damn sure they're illegals.

>build wall

Commiefornia...

Seconded, car was also hit by illegal in CA.

Damn that sucks. Report them, have them deported lmao/

Imagine it was his brother. Imagine is brother is actually evil and he is the normie looking for the American dream only to be given obstacles but his evil twin brother edgar

Can probably get any old cheap ebay one to hold you down for now.

happy 4th, /hg/

Haven't got the time to order. Or a paypal account.

I'm running to the shop tomorrow morning after ordering rockers, gonna get whatever is there. Listening to samples of cheap exhausts, and from what I see so far is pretty bad. Crossing my fingers they have an OEM muffler, crossing them harder they have a sweet, sweet Yonaka to spend my CAD on.

Happy 4th, muh nigga.

Hopefully they have something. If not maybe you can just get some universal thing welded up.

At last ditch, Vibrant mufflers don't sound too bad...

what kind of a sound would you say they have?

Glad ive never been in a true accident.
I know one day brake vapor or some illegal left turn someone makes will end me though.

vibrant makes some pretty good stuff. I know I use their gaskets on my exhaust and they have held up extremely well. Was going to get an exhaust from them, but ended up going with the 3" from junk2.

Damn lucky you've never been in a major accident. Shit's bad. I still catch my hand shaking every now and then when I'm not paying attention, no matter how chiché that sounds.

Budget Yonaka.
That's reassuring, I'll look for that kinda stuff when I'm there.

>this is normal in my neighbourhood

So I should spend 3k for a 03' GTI VR6 instead?

fisheye doesnt show how close this was
anus compression

>Nothing even in front of him to do that
What a dick.

I live in the same place as dashcam user. I cannot find a single vehicle that can be insured for under 500$ a month with a clean record and 2000$ worth of driving school. Also if you go 50kph over any limit they impound your car and charge you 10k.

Toronto, baby.

im lucky to have under $400 at 365/mo with g2
shit man what you drive i want to pop blink you

Any of you guys have any experience with the HRV? My new car is definitely going to be a Honda but I'm having trouble deciding between the fit or the hrv. I see posts on Veeky Forums often but its mostly edgy kids who hate crossovers responding.

>500$ a month

That's 9 months worth of insurance for me.

dude I pay like 3k a year for insurance and I'm 25 and drive a responsible economical small crossover. What the fuck is going on. Funny thing is 25 isn't the year insurance drops its 26 ahahahha

Damn, I thought $220 a month for liability on a somewhat modern CM5 was a lot.

There must be a popup tax.

>1200k a year
>total car like the dipshit I am
>still 1200k a year
Nova Scotia, baby. We may have rust, and boomers, and no jobs, and no money, and have the official Oxycotin capital of Canada, and the worst roads in Canada, and some of the worst drivers in Canada, and the worst car culture in Canada, and the highest power costs in Canda, but atleast our insurance is chill as fuck.

I want out.