Why are cars so god damn ugly these days

why are cars so god damn ugly these days

god damn

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/best-sedans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? That looks amazing you pleb.

Lexus is innovating as usual and the haters attack them for it.

this is actually what's happening to newer cars

this is the end men

>almost a liftback shape
>still no liftback tailgate
RRREEEE FUCKING AMERICANS AND THEIR TINY GROCERY HOLES

>Lexus is innovating as usual

>T. delusional lexus shill

The back looks alright. The front looks like it's photoshopped to be all weird and contorted

lexus is fucking hideous i have no idea what people see in them.

>Lexus is innovating as usual
how so? by having the ugliest grill on the market?

they used to make cars that didn't look ugly, truly sad

Looks good to me

god damn that's hot. The reason Veeky Forums hates contemporary cars is because they're not made for poor, young initial D enthusiasts by the way. Even the one they did (GT86) they don't like because it's too expensive (lol)

>why are cars so god damn ugly these days
translation: i'm super choked i won't ever do well enough to own something worth more than 6k, so i'm validating my own failures so that i can be okay with my own mediocre life

your welcome

go enjoy your toyota with leather seats

i know right

>toyota with leather seats
sounds good, nerd
don't lie though, you'd cream your pants if you even sat in something like this

>cream your pants
>surrounded by plastic and cloth

eh

Even a gm interior looks better

Even a fucking ford interior looks better

>even

caddy does great interiors. i mean you fuck that up you have nothing.

i like how lexus rips off that stupid analog clock, though. "hey boomers, we know you like real clocks! those silly millennials dont!"

I don't know, user. A lot of "high end" cars have analog clocks nowadays. Even if there's already a digital clock on the infotainment screen.

Pic not related

Fuck off, OP. Cars were ugly as Saddam Hussein's ass from 1980-2010. Shit has been good this decade.

Y'know how to identify a hack?

By asking people who hate the Lexus grille if they like the equally hideous Audi grille.

If they answer Yes?

Hack.

You know how to identify a superfaggot?

By asking people who hate the Audi grill if they like the more than equally hideous Genesis grill.

If they answer Yes?

Superfaggot.

>amerishills

Die in a fucking fire.

They ALL look the same
>Chrome wide grill and trunk bezel
>Super high belt line especially in the rear door
>Tiny as windows all the way around
>Air ducts on the sides of the front bumper
>Flowing creases that go from the hood/fender area onto the door onto the rear door onto the c pillar
>slanty asian ass looking eye headlights
>wheels that are way to big for the given brake size

The Genesis designer and Audi designer are the same person.

Hence why they're equally hideous krautfag.

I never thought the day would come where I actually learned something on this board.

Nissan

Honda

Your turn, daddy.

Yota

Chevy

The grills are dead giveaways

This one is tough....Lexus?

toyota
chebby

I am not saying its hard to know but there is no design that shouts to the given make

ANY badge could be put onto any of these cars and people would not bat an eye at it

If you cover up more of the grill its much tougher I feel to guess it
that body shape of the cars are exactly the same

So I have been looking at normal sedans and noticed EVERY single average sedan has a crease in the section highlighted in green

Honestly someone find a 2015+ sedan that does not have a body crease in this area

I thought the big cat jag would redeem me but nope

that looks so gross. worse i'm sure that's the top premium model, so i cant even imagine how cheap the base are

Fuck even the sweds have it
Big mercs have it
EVERYTHING has it wtf

Does saab make weird cars still?

???
its one of the worst offenders

Some angles of some cars make it not appear much

Btw I think I found one
Here is a list of basically all sedans
I thought christler 300c maybe but nope it has it.
Only one I can find is the Alfa Giulia which according to most auto journalist looks like shit or weird

caranddriver.com/best-sedans

Maybe the tiny ass windows in the rear and line cutting the car in two is what appeals to millennials who dont give a fuck about cars anyway?

I could not imagine being a body man fixing todays cars
I assume they just replace the whole panels now

I wonder in 20 years how will we see these cars? Will they age like fine wine or like spoiled milk? Looking bad at a 20 year old full size merc i would say it has aged quite well but will a modern 2 door s class age the same in 20 years?
I have my doubts

This is my old CL600 btw

Modern equivalent

Fair point

I think it'll come down to how good cars look in 20 years time. Who knows what kind of retarded shit car designers will be doing in 2038, ya know? I think the f-type will definitely age well.
About the new s-class, personally I think they look amazing, seeing them on the road they have a shitload of presence.
Nice CL btw. Super clean machine.

F type might be the best looking car of the past 15 years
I think most modern jags actually look very good. The cars that have a brand "look" like the lexus in OPs image or audis or kias will age very poorly as they change off that design styling. Look back at the 90s dodge brand cars they all went for very rounded edges and a cross/bar grill and it dates they horribly