Question regarding Zombie Apocalypse

An unknown virus is spreading way too fast and the world governments have admitted that stopping the spread is almost impossible. The widespread zombie invasion is gonna reach it's peak level in an estimated time of 1 and a half month. (Or Hard mode : 3 weeks)

2 Questions.

>What vehicle do you buy/mod or buy and mod?

>How do you prep it up keeping in mind that you may not be able to get out of your vehicle any time soon unless you find a safe place?

Be really creative. Work that madman brain of yours!

I am safe. I have a brick house, German doors and windows and a pile of canned food in the basement. How the fuck do you nignogs expect a vehicle refueling infrastructure to continue existing for more than three days while the world turns into chaos? Le ebin gasoline raids off parked vehicles while fending off zombies with your badass one handed fireaxe? Congratulations, you've survived another day if you're not shot dead on the spot.

You indeed have a point. But I was just assuming people would head to the country sides or more non populated areas in search of a more safer place but reaching there will be hassle because of all the objects on the way which includes(zombies running at full speed of course, broken down cars, etc.)

At some point of time, you still gotta go out searching for supplies once your stock finishes. You definitely need a well armored car to move around.

I'd get a sailboat (ideally a fairly fast one)
fuck cars and land

Fair way of survival.

I'd use a small yacht to sleep in and keep most of my necesseties, with various small stashes close by/other places. Yacht would be placed on lake nearby, anchored safely. Rowboat to get to and from it

For resource gathering and so on... probably my current HiLux, or a Mercedes-Benz G240D ex-military, as its more mechanical and I won't run out of things to fuel it with any time soon

Wouldn't really mod anything on the car

light and 4WD
nice gas mileage
runs on home heating oil
spare parts everywhere

With the above mentioned prep time and your starting knowledge and experience, you'd be dead in a week.

What happens when other humans shoot you thru the hull, loot your shit, and burn your boat to the fucking waterline?

Its a risk I'd take

I'd have to move into a building during winter anyways. Not sure what I'd pick for that; remote cabin or fortified cement cellar with steel door

easy
he pretends to escape in his remote controlled helicopter, but in reality he's ready to annihilate them from his secret nuclear submarine

These threads are almost as hilarious as the equivalent on /k/ ...
The only real plan is:
>Read and listen to other people's """""""foolproof""""""" plans, then figure out how to kill them and take their shit anyway...

alternatively:
>become zombie
>win

what kind of cars are the zombies driving, OP?

6BT swapped SFA Suburban or APC are the ONLY choices.

zombies eat the fat guys first

>world governments have admitted that stopping the spread is almost impossible
>some prepper with a bubba'd truck is going to survive
I'd buy a corvette and blow my fucking brains out, whatever vector this virus spreads by won't care what short of vehicle you can nigger rig in 60 days

Already own it. Runs on waste oil.

>>What vehicle do you buy/mod or buy and mod?
second hand TARDIS
>>How do you prep it up keeping in mind that you may not be able to get out of your vehicle any time soon unless you find a safe place?
i fill it with drugs and hot babes

>zombie comes running
>floors it
>takes 20 seconds to reach 30mph
>brain eaten

Ford flathead v8. Fill it with guns