Perfect Scion?

Pic Related is a Scion iM

But What would be a perfect Scion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dCEthdH7iYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something that didn't look like a yellow prius?

>But What would be a perfect Scion?

A dead Scion.

>make youth oriented edgy brand
>make boring riced out grocery getters
What was toyota fucking THINKING
Has there ever been a bigger joke than Scion?

Jimny owns that.

Anyone got the picture that's basically the more rugged successor to the xB that Toyota showed off a couple months ago?

The interior was fuck ugly but they always tone the interior down if the car comes to production. Would seriously consider that thing as my next DD.

This one?

>implying millenials can afford anything more than econoboxes with aero kits

Toyota knew exactly what they were doing, it's just that it didn't work. Millenials just want to circlejerk over pictures of AE86s and RX7s between bus rides.

So it's just a Jeep Renegade with slightly better build quality.

the Fiat Panda/Renegade is one of the better vehicles FCA has put out.

samwellian hydestein has this car

The problem is most young people have no fucking money, so trying to market new cars to them is a waste of time.

youtu.be/dCEthdH7iYw

LOL

Do Americans not get the Toyota Auris?

They needed the FR-S from the start. Alternatively, if they could have pulled their heads out of their asses long enough to make the TC Rear-Wheel or All-wheel drive, they might've been OK.

They didn't need to compete with the Smart Fortwo or the fucking Kia Soul.

No, that's called the Corolla iM now that they blended the Toyota and Scion marks stateside.

nope
but we have the corolla iM now

I haven't seen any young person driving a Smart. (Let alone anyone, those things break down after ~2000 miles and cost a fortune to repair. Look at your local CarMax, it's chock full of those things sitting around 3-5k miles.)

>when your grandchild has down syndrome

Christ Toyota. What the fuck are you doing.

that's a Prius C and not a Scion but thanks for shilling your retard comedian once again

protip: satire requires a little more than "I HATE NIGGERS HAHAHAHAAH *ironically drools all over self and refuses to groom facial hair* HAHAHAHAH ALL THE MEMBERS OF MDE ARE LEAVING? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY"

To be fair, the FT4X does have a lot of unique features, but I suspect this vehicle will end up like the Element.

Too creative and expensive for its target audience. When will Toyota learn that people just want a cheap appliance that they can throw away after 2-3 years, like a KIA Soul or any American product?

>it's another "alphonse spergs out over casual racism" episode

they sold a bunch of fjs but then everyone who wanted one had one

Except now.

Now more people want them and there's limited supply.

>tfw people selling 2-3 year old FJs with 30,000 miles for original MSRP

I'm never selling mine. I bought it right before the discontinuation and prices started to plateau.

If you want one now, it's literally a case of

>I know what I got

>everyone who wanted one had one
until everyone else realized it was one of the most well put together vehicles that Toyota has made since the 90's.

Suzuki was such a cool company. why they have to leave North America

Because Americans would rather drive this

calm the fuck down you autist, I'm not shilling sam he's a Veeky Forums wide meme idiot.

A Toyota.

Whats happening here?

After becoming self-aware and realizing that it's parent company is the worst automaker on Earth, the Jeep Wrangler attempts to cripple itself beyond repair.

Its only hope for solace is that it may be taken to a wrecking yard and thrashed into 1,000 pieces.

Seriously though I've never seen that before. both control arms gone or what?

It's colloquially known as "death wobble" - a problem endemic to vehicles with a solid front axle. Normally through engineering and foresight, stabilizers or shocks are used which prevent this.

But, given that it's a Chrysler product, safety and handling were non-issues. The owner is free to simply die when the vehicle tears itself apart at 80mph on the freeway.

It's literally a Toyota Auris which is basically a Corolla.

Anything below the yaris should be a scion
Unfortunately there's no market for smöll cars in the US