Post cars that flyovers drive

post cars that flyovers drive

I'll post OP's ride of choice instead.

1/2 pickups in every factory and offroading combination

*1/2 ton

Yeah. You want to fit in flyover? Drive anything that looks like that.

Name one coastal state besides Oregon and North Carolina that aren't dogshit.

Can someone explain to a yuropoor what does it mean when americans say flyovers or flyover states?

It means californians think that having no tourists is an insult, while we enjoy lower costs of living and fewer minorities.

So it's places where nobody wants to go?

Places people don't want to vacation in.

probably they mean the equivalent of Belgium over here

>actually wanting to deal with massive traffic issues and hordes of chinese men taking pictures of everything

Don't >imply to me, I'm just asking

Boohoo there's no beaches or not much for landmarks besides a national park here and there. It's cheap to live in, there's no retarded Cali smog/CARB mod laws, cops have somewhat older equipment so radar detectors work great, you're not in the city so you can actually go out and cruise the open road, etc. More of a hidden gem area, most of the inner US.

its just liberal, coast-dwelling shitbags that refuse to acknowledge the middle part of the country except for Chicago and Las Vegas. jealous of our overall cheaper cost of living and afraid of the "rednecks."

States not on a coast are states that only exist to fly over when traveling between coasts. The coasts are all big, disgusting, degenerate cities, whores, hipsters, beaches, faggotry, etc. Everything between the coasts is farm land, churches, small towns, and general countryside living.

Flyover states is used by coastal leftists as an insult, implying that the only things worth seeing in America are NY and LA and everything else people just fly over on their way in between those two.

Would be more of an insult if LA and NY weren't massive rat nests.

Tourists spend enough to cover state taxes in florida. It's mostly just the cities and their suburbs that are shit (which is why not every area in a state has to have the same cost of living).

What's funny is that all of the beautiful shit in Cali is nowhere near LA.

Found the mosquito.

So the East Coast is all black people, West Coast all Mexicans and in the middle are the white rednecks driving pickups?

Doesn't surprise me at all. Big cities are touted as "cool" places to be, but some people don't think paying $2,000 a month to live in a roach infested one bedroom studio and getting mugged by niggers weekly is all that much fun.
>those are the retarded rednecks

>afford 1 car in a city
>afford 10 cars in a flyover state and build small collection because low cost of living, free time, and general superiority

It pains me that California is such an expensive, liberal shithole. It's got so many natural wonders. I miss the mountains.

wyoming, idaho, montana, both dakotas, colorado, and utah are all better

colorado has liberals now mainly because faggot fucking california transplants but the others are still clean

Where is this pic from? I feel like I've seen it in a dream a long time ago.. never been to Cali.
Also I know there lots of cool stuff to see but unfortunately certain kinds of people ruin everything with their mere presence. I just hope most of them stay the fuck in california instead of spreading like the cancer they are.
>califags stay the fuck out of florida. We're full.

You've never seen the Sierra Nevada in person, have you?

Maine

Forgive me if I am wrong, but aren't the dakotas massive prairie states with hardly any elevation and a super continental climate?

dakotas have the badlands and rolling prairie hills are great too

nah

huge praries are fucking lit though. If youve ever been to the midwest you have no idea how gorgeous the sky is, its like the horizon is only a few feet above the ground and theres endless sky in every direction. The midwest always has really nice clouds which take the centerpiece away from the ground. In a mountain range the centerpiece of the landscape that draws all the attention is the mountains, in a prairie its the sky

Florida

Flyover refers to the poor shitty states that no one wants to live in because they're full of trash and niggers.

Not here in Indiana it isn't. Whether it's light pollution or trees, there's no easy way to get a decent view of the night sky. Too much humidity and cloud cover.

/thread

Florida is full of trash and niggers, just most of the other coastal states. Sounds like Commiefornia bullshit to me.

you live in the north of indiana then?

around the chicago/indy area is garbo imo

>Tennessee scored lower than Kentucky.
The fuck?

About 50 miles south of Indy. Southern Indiana has some decent hills, but we don't have much beyond that.

Illinois is full of trash and niggers.

So is Michigan.

So is Kentucky.

So is Ohio.

And Tennessee.

Colorado and New Mexico and Arizona and Texas are full of spics and hicks, too.

You act like there are no drawbacks to living in flyover states. They're shitty in their own ways.

>arizona 6.5
>new mexico 6

deserts are fucking garbage

hey whats that direction?
BROWN
whats that other direction?
BROWN
whats over there?
B R O W N

reported for racism

They aren't perfect, but nothing compares to the misery of living on the east coast or California. I used to live in California. It's beautiful, but soiled.

>niggers
mostly just trash and latinos.

Really just watch Eric O's youtube channel and see what rolls into his shop, because he's deep in flyover country. Mostly trucks and minivans with the occasional econobox. Works on a lot of Hyundai cars.

This was posted on /out/ and got shit on big time. Get the fuck out of here

If being a flyover is so horrible why are all you dickheads moving to Nashville? I swear to god go downtown and half the plates you see are Californian. You guys talk shit about us and then come over here and drive like shit and vote blue. Gtfo of my state you groids

minnesota bro here. dont know how well we are represented,but besides the twin cities my state is pretty cool. great parks and scenic roadways. mississippi and saint croix rivers are great /out/ havens. cars rot fast because of salt . pic related was my mk3 jetta that died with rusted through floors. basically gotta have a shitbox for 8 months of the year and a nice car for the other 4.

the mk3 jetta will rust in a desert senpai

i grasp that but it still rusted the fastest ive ever seen. basically one winter of hard hooning up to and including barreling over ice heaves on frozen lakes.

Washington motherfucker

>If being a flyover is so horrible why are all you dickheads moving to Nashville?
Because all your houses are cheap as shit

Nebraska. lot of W-body cars out here.

Trump voters....

W body is shit.

Shit brakes
Shit engines
Shit trans
Shit leafsprings

Garbage cars for poor people that were too dumb to be anything but poor.

We had a bunch of them. I even owned the king shit of the w-bods, a mclaren turbo Grand Prix. But I applied myself, got a scholarship, and got the fuck out of Hooverville, and am now a coastal elite that drives a lexus and looks down on the poors in flyovers that think their lifestyle is better because they can drive around drunk flying a confederate flag, while the local sherif pulls over and harass anyone dumb enough to pass through town with out of state plates.

Kek

>the cities
>the entire states
>implying cities everywhere aren't full of trash and niggers

>Shit engines
LFX engine is shit?
>Shit trans
4 speeds probably were but what about the 6 speeds?

>muh SBC
FWD
>muh 6 speed auto
FWD and GM

Sad excuses for people that worked hard their entire lives, and thought they would do the patriotic thing and buy Murrican (actually a Canadian car full of Mexican parts), and end up with a V8 torque steer King that would shred transmissions while still being under steering, barely stopping, GM garbage. Those poor people deserved better! But GM fed them these terrible cars. Completely compliment in taking advantage of flyover doofuses.
Garbage! Many Such Cases!

you forgot how you became a homosexual to boot, itoddler.

Well, except that I'm not a homosexual. Is that still an insult in flyover cousinfucker county?

I'm married to an 8/10 housewife who runs her own successful business out of the house, my kids look like the hitler youth models, and I have a long trail of pussy I left on my wake before that. There is a lot of opportunity to test drive a lot of potential mates in the cities bro.

>SBC
LFX is a V6. do you even know what you're talking about?

On the flip-side, what do coastals drive?

Oh the "high feature" engine.

Yeah that is a piece of shit too.

Your mom.

>flyovers
I never got the fact that people use this as a disparaging term. Who the fuck wants to live in a place that isn't flyover? I fucking HATE living in this crowded, tourist-filled hellhole.

T. Lives in a "very desirable" place to live where people always want to vacation.

No, I think he was right the first time.

Be midwest pleb
Go through the pain of living in the middle of nowhere to be left alone
Cali plates fucking everywhere because Silicon Valley is planting a tumor in our capital city
Easy jobs for my tech degree from the main university in the state but ffs leave our fucking big empty free highways alone you wreckless driving cali/ny cunts

that's why you go to the upper peninsula of michigan

Is Pennsylvania a flyover?

Florida is easily the worst state on the east coast

That 65 GOAT peaking in

but the seattle megacity ruins it

Places people want to live instead of visiting once every couple of years.

>Chinese men taking pictures of everything
Is that actually real in my country? So glad I don't live on the coast

Get a crossover my loon plate bro, the ride height will clear the snow and save you some trouble in more ways than one, and they still have some zip that SUVs will never have. Bonus points for AWD drifting in the winter.

I hear they have nice subways

it'd be more like eastern europe

You know how I can tell you're a chink?

>fat autistic neckbeard fantasizing

western states only get points because BLM

saunders lady

>New York
>Adirondaks and cold river trail where hermits lived during the transition to industrial revolution
>Catskills
>Fingerlakes
>Grand canyon of the east, letchworth
>Tons of other fine landscape created by glacier retreat
>3.5
Get the FUCK out

fpbp
This, pretty much any American full sized pickup truck

Anywhere that's not LA or NYC is considered flyover country.

Arizona and Utah should be 9 or 10, California should be a 5.

Fuck off

What's left of the economy in this godforsaken country now happens in the coastal cities. And to get between the two coasts, you take a plane. You fly over the rest of the country. Flyover. It implies that everything outside those coastal cities these days doesn't matter, has no economic or cultural relevance.

What it also touches on these days too, is that the political and economic interests of those coastal cities is now in almost 180 degree diametric opposition to the interests of Flyover.

It's why even though Trump is getting gridlocked to hell and back, the cities and their interests hate him so much and do everything they can to stir up trouble for him. Because their interests and their way of life is threatened by what Trump represents.

German leasemobiles, Japanese boxes or Uber depending on how densely packed in they are.