What cars have the best audio system from factory?

What cars have the best audio system from factory?

idk

land rover and now cadillac with the panaray system

Bump

S class

Maserati uses a stereo with Bowers and Wilkins drivers. Ain't too much better than that.

Pic related

gt 86 with pioneer headunit and subwoofer

Surprising the Scion lineuo had great sound systems, which makes sense if they were trying to attract a young crowd.

Cadillac.

All car's audio system are shit because of their acoustic condition. Yes u can spend $10k on car audio and it still not as good as a $1k home audio. Taking car audio serious is dumb.
>muh bass mun subwoofer
stfu nigger

I've owned a Scion, and I have a lot of friends with Scions, and I have been inside many others. I have yet to see one with a factory sound system that is sub-par at best

Volvo

The ones that have an engine like this

This, most of those boombox Civic's have nothing on my 940's stock speakers. It goes almost as loud, while the quality is superb at high volumes.
The annoyed looks from those boiracers with their subwoofers are gold

I've ridden in 3 late model Cadillacs and the stereos were garbage.

I've ridden in at least a dozen Volkswagens, and own one but don't daily it, and the stereos are always top notch. BMWs are generally also good.

Lexus: Nakamichi
Volvo: Dynaudio
Subaru: McIntosh
Maserati: Bowers and Wilkins

Everything else is pretty shit in comparison.

Acura ELS system.

/Thread

Gets super low. Perfectly level matched. Check it out. Pro audio engineer user here.

Yep, I do the same in my s80 lol

Audi BOSE systems were pretty good.

>Nakamichi

Nak ain't been worth a shit in at LEAST a decade. It isn't 1990 anymore.

BMW stereos are absolutely shit unless its (depending on the model) Logic 7, harman kardon or bang & olufsen

Mercedes Bose systems were even bettet

Volvo

idk but are new mid-shelf cars much worse in audio than old cars? at least thats how i feel after driving multiple cars like dacia dokker or citroen c4. they are all horrible compared to my first gen focus.

lol keep telling yourself that, kiddo. Maybe one day you'll be able to afford a nice system, but only if you save your pretty pennies from your McJob lmao.

listened to that, actually pretty good for a car. unsure if best, but good enough

Audi has a surprisingly good sound system in it. I have an A4, and I had a Range Rover HSE sport previously and the system in the HSE was clear, but very ehh, the bass wasn't anything like you'd want. The drum kicks were muffled and just the overall sound was ok.

I also have a GLE 350d right now, and yet again the sound system is nothing compared to the Audi.

I once had a Volvo s60, and the sound is not as good as you guys make it seem. It was ok, the bass was alright.

I go hands down for the Audi symphony/ Concert. The music can be played loud and clearly! The bass is perfect, the drums and the bass guitar can be heard extremely well without muffling the lyrics, or any other instruments. It is very well balanced.

My vote goes by far for Audi

>s60
of course that pleb mobile is going to be less luxurious than the top of the line models.

This had a pretty amazing stereo for a shitty ass car. The AC was also painfully cold.

Well I had the Volvo in 2004, so it's a while ago. The HSE sport was a 2012 when I had it, the Audi now is a 2016 and the GLE 350d is brand new 2017.. the sound systems might have changed, but still Audi beats them by far.

I know this board has an irrational hate for Lincoln, but I've heard only good things about the Revel audio system

Expensive ones

Agree

Mark levinson in lexus has been a letdown compared to acura / Elliot (((Scheiner)))

The 940 i have is from '96, so it's older. Maybe Ford fcked over the audio systems when they took over, probably did since they're also responsible for the fwd shit.
Also, s60 is still pretty mid-range for a Volvo, that could also have translated into shittier stereos by default.