What the fuck is the Nissan Juke?

What the fuck is the Nissan Juke?
Is it a hatch? Compact crossover?
Its a few inches longer than a Miata but taller than most sedans so it is as top heavy as an upside down pyramid
No one asked for this, no one needed it. It didnt have a niche to fill, but instead it made its own and somehow is a success

By your own words it proves there is in fact a niche for it

A subcompact SUV/Crossover.

The original no one asked for this car was the Nissan Rogue Convertible

What I am saying is instead of filling a gap in Nissan's armada, it made its own and filled it. Not something any car can do

its a compact crossover
which is effectively a lifted hatch

its just a jap version of the kia soul

It falls into the same category of the Honda hrv. ITS basically a lifted hatch although insurance will label it a small suv. Honda/Nissan marketers will label it a Subcompact crossover. Its basically just a jacked up hatch. Consider it a bulky versa and the hrv a fat fit. They put away serious numbers though and that cant be ignored. I'm sure the hrv sells a shit ton more though as its more useful

The Kia Soul is fugly. At least the Juke is somewhat sleek

[stop]

Murano was the one that got a convertible version not the Rogue.

theyre both shit m8

lol have you seen the evoque or whatever its called? They make a convertible one

>Nissan's armada
I see what you did there.

I don't know what it is but I have to run one off the road when I leave my neighborhood.

Not really, the seating position is more upright than a normal hatchback. A lifted hatchback is the Crosstrek/XV (lifted Impreza hatchback), or the Benz GLA-class (Lifted A-class).

Pontiac Aztek's close relative.

mini-Aztek

Muh upright seating position + short enough for a woman to parallel park with less than 40' of clearance. Plus decent fuel economy.

That's really all there is to it.

I like them
They look happy they exist

The fact Nissan actually said that they hope people who are looking at buying a used 240sx would buy the Juke instead.

Then Toyabaru went ahead and built the closest thing to a modern 240sx on the market.

Fuck French Nissan, my loyalty lied with 90s era Nissan.

im curious to know nissans logic as they made that statement

im really angry they never did anything with the sr20vet besides a transverse awd thing

no FUCK YOU

JUKE A CUTE