Acceleration numbers

Can someone explain to me how C&D got the STI to go from 0-100 in 11.7 seconds, and the RS from 0-100 in 13.0 seconds?

caranddriver.com/subaru/wrx-sti
caranddriver.com/ford/focus-rs

That's a huge difference. You guys told me the STI was dogshit slow. Was this just a meme? How can the STI be so much faster?

I'm in the market for either an STI/RS or CTR.

oops, forgot to finish my last line.

I'm in the market for an STI/RS or CTR. I want the one that's got the best 0-100 AND feels the silliest.

Is this the STI? Can someone explain the numbers vs the "STI is garbage" threads you always see here?

Lol nice dubs.

Do you have a job, m8?

Why are they gross. Is it because op posted a couple of chad fuckers?

If you want something that feels the silliest, probably the the STI. The others either don't send power to the rear at all or only sometimes. The STI is a constant 35/65 (I think) F/R torque split.

It's because alphonse is literally a niggerfaggot.

Niggerdetected by the 88's

K

You can tell the girls posted only bang the nerdy billionaires/millionaires.

Chadfuckers aren't that hot desu

Cocks are cool bro, but nothing is better than having a nice tight vagina lower itself onto you, flex the kegels, pulling your cock in deeper, and clamping down when you shoot your load into them. A nice tight butthole is nice, but you can't beat vagina. Besides, they taste and smell way better when clean.

Also, if you date a dickgurl, all your friends are going to want to fuck her too. With women, guys tend to try to respect their bros and theor relationships.

The lack of a penis is very asthetic in for girls too.
Also, dickgurls are all mental patients who will either die of aids or suicide before they turn 40, and will ruin your life in the process.

....c-can anyone answer my question about the cars?

Gearing....
How could you not know this?

Right, so why does everyone here hate the STI again?

Why does everyone say it's slow if it's faster in 1/4 mile, 0-100 and more raw? Isn't that exactly what we should like?

I just want to understand.

>Right, so why does everyone here hate the STI again?
Probably because the new STI is big and fat, and it's not an improvement over the previous generation.

We don't.

The STi is a car that costs too much for kids to buy, and is too juvenile for people who can afford it. The people who are young enough to afford the car without looking like doofuses, end up wrapping their entire image in the car, and that is more or less what Veeky Forums despises. Kids who get an STi because daddy bought it for them, end up dead wrapping it around a tree because they are over privileged retards who buy a car that is set up for experienced drivers.

It's not built for 1/4 miles.

It's not a slow car. 1/4 times are deceiving if you think it makes it slow.

Sounds exactly like Mustangs, Camaros and chargers

Interesting.

Could one learn to drive manual in an STI? Would it be easier in the RS? Or is this something I should avoid thinking about because I'll have it down in a week?

I will most likely go buy an STI tomorrow. Here in Canada you can get the 17 for 0.9% financing right now- how could you not buy it?!

Well, Mustangs, Chargers, and Cameros might get you some white trash pussy. STI will never get you laid.

Well its gonna get the attention of four hundred pound francis your vaping neighbor

You just need game and a 30k a year job and up to bang op chicks.

The chick you posted are real chadfucker tho, your invisible to them unless either black or white and 6'1" and up

You're an Idiot

You won't have it down in a week lmao. Manual driving is a process and there are a lot of things to learn once you get pay beginner shit. The RS would be easier as a first time manual as it's easier to find the bite point. If you do learn on a STi don't use sports mode until much later on otherwise you'll be stalling at every light. And Canada STis are way more expensive even with that financing rate (which applies to 750+ credit).

t. 27 year old STi owner